Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photographer is pure shite! Looks like the photos were taken with a block of cheese.... not to mention the contrast in the photos makes her look manky!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy duck … the under arms and elbows .. bad need of a good scrub! Awful photos 🤭🤭
Did no one bother to sweep the road? And she obviously wasn't using her body app for teeny tiny waist😬Sack the editor!

I doubt he cares he’s getting paid by them .. none of them are Ireland’s next top model .. like what is this in aid of .. stripping off at the back of the flats
Oh dear why would you need an almost bare arse round the back of the flats?? So unbecoming....Love Island binned you 4 years ago love time to move on

I doubt he cares he’s getting paid by them .. none of them are Ireland’s next top model .. like what is this in aid of .. stripping off at the back of the flats
Sorry but this photo is certainly not the same woman in the one I have uploaded...... Who's face did she rob??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fashion stylist, I can't 😂 I'm surprised she hasn't got that front and centre in her bio already. What style is it exactly? Hooker boots and a thong from Penneys wedged up to the armpits? Let's hope they at least get a better tan job than Scammen and her hands. The photos are actually awful, she looks so hard-faced here.

Attachments

On JMCs hysterical shite website. Country glamour. Sitting on a dirty tractor tire. Actually choking on my breakfast 🙃
She looks rough as duck in that photo like she woke up after a major session and was still half banjoed and thought she looked great.
The under boob 🤢
He forgot to edit in her waspish waist and abs 🙄
That pose makes her looks so unconfident and uncomfortable 😳

County glamour i don’t think so she looks like she’s advertising constipation medicine in an ill fitting bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On JMCs hysterical shite website. Country glamour. Sitting on a dirty tractor tire. Actually choking on my breakfast 🙃
What is going on with her waist in this photos it’s the weirdest shape I’ve seen it’s like really badly edited or else not edited at all and that’s how she naturally sits. No wonder she’s never shared that photo!!!
no more work photos lately is she on leave again or perhaps the herpes virus on her mouth has returned or god forbid she’s got a dose of Covid!! When I’m having a tough day at work her delusional behaviours cheer me right up the fool

Reactions: 4
What is up with the colour of her hands, especially comparing to her face omg :sick:
I think he's applying a preset to his shots when he's editing. Whatever settings he's using it makes all the girls skin look grubby. That being said Scammen is known for having dodgey tan

• Haha
Although I do agree this photographer has really done Shannen dirty in all his shots of her… i do agree she looks a hell of a lot older and you can really see her flaws etc… ( maybe because they’re not airbrushed and edited as she usually would do ) but I really don’t think it is fair to insult his work. This thread is about Shannen, not about him. He may not be a professional, maybe he is.. and this is his livelihood you are all insulting.. just because it is not to your taste, he is not an influencer nor do I think he deserves to be slated for his work.
at the end of the day, he is another one of Shannen’s unfortunate victims to add to the list, and if anything I truly feel bad for him.. I’ve watched his stories and he seems like a genuine and nice guy, let’s not derail this thread by speaking about him and try to focus on the main topic here.. Scammen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.