Shannen Reilly McGrath #9 Shan’s D4 housing hack, lay on your back for a wrinkly sack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck … the under arms and elbows .. bad need of a good scrub! Awful photos 🤭🤭
That is rotten looking. The amount of patches and filthy looking skin on display. No offence to JM creatives but his photographs are very amateurish he has a lot to learn. I don’t think the camera favours any of the models featured, their make up and poses are as unprofessional as you can get.

Reactions: 11
That is rotten looking. The amount of patches and filthy looking skin on display. No offence to JM creatives but his photographs are very amateurish he has a lot to learn. I don’t think the camera favours any of the models featured, their make up and poses are as unprofessional as you can get.
I doubt he cares he’s getting paid by them .. none of them are Ireland’s next top model .. like what is this in aid of .. stripping off at the back of the flats

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually think he did her dirty I mean she looks around 40 or so years old in all his pictures

Reactions: 17
I doubt he cares he’s getting paid by them .. none of them are Ireland’s next top model .. like what is this in aid of .. stripping off at the back of the flats
I really get the creeps from male photographers whose subject matter is solely women in various states of undress, but also think the women who engage with them come across as so desperate. I am by no means a prude and there are definitely ways to take these kind of shots in a classy and artistic way, but these are so seedy looking. I'm half expecting Chanel from the flats to walk over to put her rubbish in the wheelie bin. The editing is very poor and makes them all look very grubby or something.

Reactions: 12
Influencers Exposed Story Today 👀👀👀
That could only be our illiterate bombshell... strange that the exposed page never let on why they would be emailing the dental council, but that person presumed it was to check whether a particular individual was a nurse or not? Could Shannen make it any more obvious that she is glued to this page.

Reactions: 8
Def Shan herself. Who tf else would bother their hole doing this. Plus it reeks of the kinda messages those girls from the agency were getting from the queen of passive aggressiveness herself. Hopefully the person behind that page knows what they can and can’t post and aren’t easily spooked by her empty threats.

Reactions: 6
If you want to look up the name of a doctor / nurse / vet / dental professional etc etc etc, all you have to go do is check the register of regulatory bodies such as the Medical Counci, NMBI, Veterinary Council or the Dental Council. It's public information ffs.

Edit to add, those are empty threats from a person with an empty head. Because that type of info is already readily available in the public domain!

Reactions: 13
If he wanted to hone his craft I’d suggest he stops doing everything he does at present. The girls are deluded if they think these photos are portfolio level. I wouldn’t hire them to advertise a pet shop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want to look up the name of a doctor / nurse / vet / dental professional etc etc etc, all you have to go do is check the register of regulatory bodies such as the Medical Counci, NMBI, Veterinary Council or the Dental Council. It's public information ffs.
Dental nurses actually don't have to register unless they are also qualified in certain duties or have qualified from certain institutions unfortunately. But if she was honestly qualified and working she could've put an end to this a long time ago by posting some form of proof, which it appears she doesn't have

Reactions: 8

Edit to add, those are empty threats from a person with an empty head. Because that type of info is already readily available in the public domain!
Exactly. Public information. All you have to do is Ring or email and it can be verified.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dental nurses actually don't have to register unless they are also qualified in certain duties or have qualified from certain institutions unfortunately. But if she was honestly qualified and working she could've put an end to this a long time ago by posting some form of proof, which it appears she doesn't have
Very fair point, I was curious and had tried to look her up and was wondering why I couldn't see anything! And your second point I wholeheartedly agree with 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has a very long back she should start squating more 😅
She looks like she needs a good wash . Scraping the barrel getting photos taken by JMC

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She has a very long back she should start squating more 😅
She looks like she needs a good wash . Scraping the barrel getting photos taken by JMC

She looks like one of them skanky oul ones who do lives on tik tok who thinks they're young and hip. Scruffy muff

Reactions: 4
Hahhahaha. Shannen is a now brand ambassador and fashion stylist for that photographer! Genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen one decent on her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.