Shannen Reilly McGrath #6 Iconic or Demonic...you decide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot about the woman I just don’t follow her but something itched at me this morning and what was in my group chat so I want to expose her for everything she is the cheap skank

I know you follow her years and know an awful lot 😉 your a fellow hater so I Stan you xx
Correction I don’t hate the girl, that’s strong word! I dislike her actions! She no morals and empathy for her actions! She adult and not learning and saying sorry for all stuff she done! I feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 5
I know a lot about the woman I just don’t follow her but something itched at me this morning and what was in my group chat so I want to expose her for everything she is the cheap skank

I know you follow her years and know an awful lot 😉 your a fellow hater so I Stan you xx
Well I never gave a list of years just a list to show she had being getting her ‘hair’ done years. You seem quite passive aggressive I hope your alright Hun. It’s a hard time for everyone and we must constantly every day remember Caroline Flack and the media storm that her behaviour caused. It’s a terrible shame and we wouldn’t like to see someone else go down the same road. So as much as we may seem like we’re hating on Shan we’re just trying to show her the error of her ways so she can turn things around. Make a real career for herself. Chasing fame comes with a lot of public opinions unfortunately and she doesn’t seem able to handle that at all. Poor Girl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know poor girl can we contact her sister or luke and try get her help ❤ Your right guys let’s go easy on our Shan and get her to realise her actions and be a woman and help her admit she’s done wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are you trying to say Caroline flack caused what happened to her I wouldn’t agree with that now and I don’t think many would but sure look your entitled to your opinion we all are now let’s keep this about our Shan

Again I wouldn’t recommend reaching out to sister or Luke are you trying to reveal your identity jez girl be careful 🙈🙈 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I just seen other comments you all slag her feet her hands call her names slag luke In the past I’ve gone though the comments so I thought we were allowed? Anyways girls you keep commenting and I’ll just reply and voice my opinion too as this is what the site is about

of course not it would be an anonymous account girlies we couldn’t have the lady call us out on harassment

Does Luke do dial a drink on week nights? Wouldn't mind a little visit from him tonight, this lockdown has me feeling so lonely 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder where we get his dial a drink number does anyone have it? What else does he provide with his services 😉 wouldn’t mind a cuddle xox

Reactions: 2
Its mental the way the cheating accusations and her address was all shared this week and there a lot off new Luke admirers too hmmmmm🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Irish gal our Shan be out for you today your keeping the thread going fair play love it x

Reactions: 7
Thanks girls I know she has it I mean a personal number for you know what 😉 but sure we see ohhh I hope I get a mention might get an Indian man instead of luke from her page 😂 x

Thanks girls I know she has it I mean a personal number for you know what 😉 but sure we see ohhh I hope I get a mention might get an Indian man instead of luke from her page 😂 x
I know all the fake followers wonder how she’s affords them pandemic payments surely don’t stretch that far 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.