Shannen Reilly McGrath #6 Iconic or Demonic...you decide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you mean doubt it she’s getting her hair done in 2015 for free what are you actually shiteing about munhun gave a list of hair dressers she’s scabbing off before in one of the threads

And corrected myself and said it was public

Straight away honestly girls yous are a group of bully’s I can’t even have an opinion about the person who yous all have a opinion on makes no sense
ohhh that’s really unfair,, be a doll and don’t be a troll ✌ Can you show me where your getting bullied?? No one slated you, nobody was rude to you, no body commented on your looks.. so why would you feel that way? Send you virtual hug 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And corrected myself and said it was public

Straight away honestly girls yous are a group of bully’s I can’t even have an opinion about the person who yous all have a opinion on makes no sense
You most definitely can have an opinion. But at least be consistent in what you're saying.

No one has been a bully to you here. We've just pulled you up on a few contradictory comments that you've made, how is that bullying?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m being told I’m the girl and me and my pal and all how is that fair ? I won’t stop commenting here anyways and I’ll voice my opinion on the girl who’s being talked about because I don’t like her and this is for opinions and what I said wasn assumptions it is fact so yous can put up with me here cause I’m commenting and that’s that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you mean doubt it she’s getting her hair done in 2015 for free what are you actually shiteing about munhun gave a list of hair dressers she’s scabbing off before in one of the threads
Don’t like your tone towards mum hun.. you really have it in for her.. let’s be friends be kind too each other.. you seem to targeting her xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Virtual hug back at you love and as I said like every other thread on Shannen can we recap for the newbies Thanks

Let’s all be friends and recap xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks 😘😘your so kind but unfortunately I done the last one so I’ll be fair give someone else opportunity! Maybe you should read back over it! Loads of reading for you with Facts, then ask anyway any questions 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve gone through two threads so far so maybe I’ll go through the others and come up with it if that’s ok with everyone don’t want to step on anyone’s toes xx

Thanks for welcoming me with open arms maybe we could come up with a name for the Shannen haters like her little lambs xxxx

Work away I don’t think we will object.. looking forward to reading it 👏👏we can’t wait!

Her little lambs 😂😂😂😂your alright we will pass! Thanks 🥴

• Haha
Ok here we go...

This is the 6th thread on Shannen Reilly Mcgrath..

A lot of reading on the previous posts but I’ll do my best to break it down.. ( I’ve copied and pasted some from the amazing fruit loop who knows most and best about our scammen I also wanted to make sure the management was mentioned again so that we can get justice for all involved ) . Added my own bits on.

In March shannen was exposed for setting up fake modelling company.. one it was never registered with revenue! She robbed thousands off young girls selling them a lie.. when she was exposed Shannen bullied them to keep their mouth shout! Her boyfriend and sister intimidated young girls to stop them from talking!! She never once apologised for her actions!
Then that moves us on to her not once adhering to hse guidelines during global pandemic, traveling to red spot countries, not isolating on return, going out in society without a mask, and she think her flogging a car air fresher can save the world from COVID-19 virus 🙄 her boyfriends company that she won’t admit he owns it ! No other brand or company would work with her so it’s obvious it’s his . Also it’s definitely for drug money laundering and as we already discussed he isn’t registered for tax paying.

Shannen is Obsessed with this website constantly making fake pages on it to try make out that she is getting online bullied(Shannen been called out serval times we know it was her) we don’t discuss her looks etc just her wrong doing and wrong actions! Shannen provides most of the facts we just comment on it cause she lies constantly!!!! She plays the victim when she is not!! She herself is online troll and bully!! She is a troll and has bullied many people over the years as far back as when she was in school and bullied her own family members cousins etc .

We have discussed serval times her FAKE Instagram page!! Buying fake followers, likes and comments!! Most of Shannen follower are fake Middle Eastern Men??? She’s dropping to 109k so we can watch out for the increase in her following im guessing she goes up to 110k in 24 hours.

She lies to small business and misleads them for free stuff!! She is constantly on the beg for free stuff and we try our best to make business aware and stop them wasting their time and especially money on Shannen as she is a Liar, con artist, dangerous, and fake..Another week another cheap clothing brand and standing in doorways with precious luke taking her photos being her slave an MUA, landscaper , exemplar owner , cook , cleaner and photographer.

Shannen was called out for her nasty ways during Dano passing and she’s been the toxic one in all her relationships. She is more deadly than the coronavirus. She comes on here to try say her boyfriend cheats on her and make Luke look bad ( I said boyfriend or any newbies who might not know his name) but she is really the cheat and we might be onto something with this old flame. Nobody stalker more like it.

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought I might wrong she comes out swinging proving she's even more unhinged than we all thought🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ICONIC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well there was evidence of what I was saying because it was fact the girl used to be seeing sleeping with many years ago and she’s just followed him again so I was going off what I knew if I can find a picture it’s yours. Mun hun posted in one of the threads hair dressers Shannen went to in 2015 so I thought someone who of known what I was on about when it came to that fella stokes it wasn’t assumption it was fact ,
How do you know one of the hairdressers was from 2015 if your not an avid follower? That just seems very strange that you can match a year to the hairdresser. Your an uncanny sleuth 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I know a lot about the woman I just don’t follow her but something itched at me this morning and what was in my group chat so I want to expose her for everything she is the cheap skank

I know you follow her years and know an awful lot 😉 your a fellow hater so I Stan you xx

Ok here we go...

This is the 6th thread on Shannen Reilly Mcgrath..

A lot of reading on the previous posts but I’ll do my best to break it down.. ( I’ve copied and pasted some from the amazing fruit loop who knows most and best about our scammen I also wanted to make sure the management was mentioned again so that we can get justice for all involved ) . Added my own bits on.

In March shannen was exposed for setting up fake modelling company.. one it was never registered with revenue! She robbed thousands off young girls selling them a lie.. when she was exposed Shannen bullied them to keep their mouth shout! Her boyfriend and sister intimidated young girls to stop them from talking!! She never once apologised for her actions!
Then that moves us on to her not once adhering to hse guidelines during global pandemic, traveling to red spot countries, not isolating on return, going out in society without a mask, and she think her flogging a car air fresher can save the world from COVID-19 virus 🙄 her boyfriends company that she won’t admit he owns it ! No other brand or company would work with her so it’s obvious it’s his . Also it’s definitely for drug money laundering and as we already discussed he isn’t registered for tax paying.

Shannen is Obsessed with this website constantly making fake pages on it to try make out that she is getting online bullied(Shannen been called out serval times we know it was her) we don’t discuss her looks etc just her wrong doing and wrong actions! Shannen provides most of the facts we just comment on it cause she lies constantly!!!! She plays the victim when she is not!! She herself is online troll and bully!! She is a troll and has bullied many people over the years as far back as when she was in school and bullied her own family members cousins etc .

We have discussed serval times her FAKE Instagram page!! Buying fake followers, likes and comments!! Most of Shannen follower are fake Middle Eastern Men??? She’s dropping to 109k so we can watch out for the increase in her following im guessing she goes up to 110k in 24 hours.

She lies to small business and misleads them for free stuff!! She is constantly on the beg for free stuff and we try our best to make business aware and stop them wasting their time and especially money on Shannen as she is a Liar, con artist, dangerous, and fake..Another week another cheap clothing brand and standing in doorways with precious luke taking her photos being her slave an MUA, landscaper , exemplar owner , cook , cleaner and photographer.

Shannen was called out for her nasty ways during Dano passing and she’s been the toxic one in all her relationships. She is more deadly than the coronavirus. She comes on here to try say her boyfriend cheats on her and make Luke look bad ( I said boyfriend or any newbies who might not know his name) but she is really the cheat and we might be onto something with this old flame. Nobody stalker more like it.
Disclaimer🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨I had copyright on the first one.. you can’t cite someone else comments adding to it????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is copyright on this website oh sorry I didn’t know just didn’t want to miss out on any of your valid points gal

Is there a rule book I can follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.