Shannen Reilly McGrath #6 Iconic or Demonic...you decide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great name can you all recap on the last thread so we can start from there ( and remember just call her out on her bullshit so she can’t say we are bullying her ) .

Morning ladies looks like we are playing a game of wheres wally this morning🤫 with Shannen and her personalities

Although its extremely easy look out for bad grammar and mental accusations 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s crazy isn’t it just ignore her and don’t play into her it’s all she wants 🙂 can one of you kind ladies recap and let’s get the ball rolling on #6

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning ladies looks like we are playing a game of wheres wally this morning🤫 with Shannen and her personalities

Although its extremely easy look out for bad grammar and mental accusations 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣is that obvious lol.. bracing ourselves we will get another account join with some random garbage 😂😂 notice shannen had no pink porridge this morning..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣is that obvious lol.. bracing ourselves we will get another account join with some random garbage 😂😂 notice shannen had no pink porridge this morning..
Sure she wouldn't have time creating all these accounts😅😅😅😅😅
Shannen have your porridge hun we'll wait😅
Favourite meal of the day and all😉

Reactions: 3
It was sarcasm. Why am I being picked on here I’m trying to get involved I don’t understand it’s not nice girls come on now

Her page is public why would I need to I can look when I want do you all follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We are being kind, we asked would you like to do it. 😘You seem to know a lot, you came forward with new information (“assumptions”) no evidence though cause it all her say. But if you like to give facts. ..
welcome irishgal1992 😘xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was sarcasm. Why am I being picked on here I’m trying to get involved I don’t understand it’s not nice girls come on now

Her page is public why would I need to I can look when I want do you all follow her
If you contributed anything reputable or that made sense no1 would have even noticed you or your little pal in here but your so shockingly obvious try again next week😉

Reactions: 12
Well there was evidence of what I was saying because it was fact the girl used to be seeing sleeping with many years ago and she’s just followed him again so I was going off what I knew if I can find a picture it’s yours. Mun hun posted in one of the threads hair dressers Shannen went to in 2015 so I thought someone who of known what I was on about when it came to that fella stokes it wasn’t assumption it was fact ,

You said earlier on that her page is private 🤣 god I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And corrected myself and said it was public

Straight away honestly girls yous are a group of bully’s I can’t even have an opinion about the person who yous all have a opinion on makes no sense

Reactions: 2
Well there was evidence of what I was saying because it was fact the girl used to be seeing sleeping with many years ago and she’s just followed him again so I was going off what I knew if I can find a picture it’s yours. Mun hun posted in one of the threads hair dressers Shannen went to in 2015 so I thought someone who of known what I was on about when it came to that fella stokes it wasn’t assumption it was fact ,
Doubt it hardly leaves the gaf and when she does its only for freebies but ok😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.