Shannen Reilly McGrath #6 Iconic or Demonic...you decide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactivated and blocked me on multiple accounts ahahaha. That social media break going well i see 👀
Can you tell us what other accounts she has blocked you on? It will give us some solid proof of her usage of fake accounts.

Reactions: 1
Can you tell us what other accounts she has blocked you on? It will give us some solid proof of her usage of fake accounts.
No as in she blocked my real account and finsta. Seems shes blocked anyone who liked any of the comments on the managing social media page. Will check her 'fan pages' now and see if Im blocked on any of those

No as in she blocked my real account and finsta. Seems shes blocked anyone who liked any of the comments on the managing social media page. Will check her 'fan pages' now and see if Im blocked on any of those
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up. Also this thread will get locked now as its surpassed the allowed pages so post on the new thread there’s a link to it in here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.