Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she did but didn't advertise it. You can have an account and not show your face. All that time she spends alone in the apartment dressing up in her bathroom, Luke would never know. I've a feeling he wouldn't care anyway. That being said, she shows enough on IG for free, don't think you'd need to pay her to get her fanny out. THAT photo posted a few threads back actually makes my stomach turn 🤢

Reactions: 6
Omg it’s Friday.. it means one thing clean 🧼 clean 🧽 clean 🧽 Shannen serval posts letting the world know she cleaning 🥱🥴 feck sake if I had to put a post I was cleaning my own home my family would section me.. or say you sad twit..

Another thing is how embarrassing is it the amount posts she does of her flaming telly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s now sad... at this stage! 📺📺📺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg it’s Friday.. it means one thing clean 🧼 clean 🧽 clean 🧽 Shannen serval posts letting the world know she cleaning 🥱🥴 feck sake if I had to put a post I was cleaning my own home my family would section me.. or say you sad twit..

Another thing is how embarrassing is it the amount posts she does of her flaming telly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s now sad... at this stage! 📺📺📺
TV is the only content she has. It's a very lonely existence being left in that apartment with nothing to do but watch tv all day. Some days I dont even bother looking at her page because it's the same boring stories regurgitated...the dogs, a coffee, tv, neon food, dogs, dogs, tv, quote. I know we're on lockdown but it's criminal how little she actually does with her time. She doesn't seem to have any hobbies or interests.

Reactions: 10
Pft our Shannen do only fans? She’s too selfless for that, she gives us it for free!!😄sure her profile picture is of her topless, aren’t we lucky..
she’s so selfless she even shows us her boobs to warn us not to go there if we want to get botched! She’s so kind ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TV is the only content she has. It's a very lonely existence being left in that apartment with nothing to do but watch tv all day. Some days I dont even bother looking at her page because it's the same boring stories regurgitated...the dogs, a coffee, tv, neon food, dogs, dogs, tv, quote. I know we're on lockdown but it's criminal how little she actually does with her time. She doesn't seem to have any hobbies or interests.
Agreed, it’s embarrassing.. but it’s down to her being pure lazy.. she wants to be famous but won’t put the graft in to make it achievable! Instead she sits on her arse doing nothing all day.. well she can’t blame this thread for wrecking her career! Firstly there was never one in the first place and secondly she is super lazy and expects in on a plate! She is not the only person that has been on a reality show or love island from ireland!!

Reactions: 3
She always sounds like she’s reading from a script when she’s on taking it’s ridic and so put on

Reactions: 2
I thought Monday was her favourite day of the week, or was it Sunday? 🤔 Always find it funny when someone who doesn't have a job says they're looking forward to the weekend. Sorry, but every day is the weekend for you. Try doing 40+ hours a week like the rest of us and maybe you'd understand what it's like to have that Friday feeling. What a waster.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand her profile pic it isn’t tasteful in the slightest 🤦🏼‍♀️ Full blown frontal taken in her own living room, with her nipples blurred out 🤷🏼‍♀️ It actually looks ridiculous

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The blue eyeshadow poll 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 you’re gonna be sitting in your gaff you bleeping dope who’s going to see you! But I suppose it’s fight night i.e, photo op night for you and the gram. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If I remember correctly on a story a few months ago she cleaned the house with some kitchen towel 🤢
I just can't understand how a 27yr old can just sit around like that all day . It has to be boring .
Any of us can get dressed up and have a lapdog take our photos

Reactions: 4
I don’t have a job at the moment (let go due to Covid) but it’s the way Shannen goes on that makes her so awful. I definitely don’t act as if I’m run off my feet and my days are so busy, whereas you’d think she had a high stress job that she can barely get a minute from. Doesn’t she feel stupid considering there are people watching her stories who have REAL jobs?? I couldn’t imagine saying wow poor me can’t wait til weekend my friends would tell me to get a grip 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Jeez she is strung out on this, talking bout her hobbies now that you’ve brought it to her attention that she has none. 😆 🤪

Shes watching a different series every day? She must have little to be doing if she can finish one series a day 😂😂😂 she talks such shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez she is strung out on this, talking bout her hobbies now that you’ve brought it to her attention that she has none. 😆 🤪
The fact that she's calling reading and watching tv series 'hobbies' is even more embarrassing than the fact that she's still reading this thread on the daily. Shannen, hobbies are activites that people engage with like team sports, swimming, horse riding etc. Reading and watching tv are pastimes, general interests. If she had a brain cell it would die of lonliness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing she reads is Tattle, and based on the activity over on the Saffy T and Kim Flood threads she's been flat out today 👀

I don't think she would have the attention span to sit down and read an actual book.

Reactions: 3
The only thing she reads is Tattle, and based on the activity over on the Saffy T and Kim Flood threads she's been flat out today 👀

I don't think she would have the attention span to sit down and read an actual book.
You can tell she doesn’t read from her spellings and grammar. All-over-the-shop.com

Reactions: 2
She took the whole Christmas off 😂😂😂😂she only replying to brands now!! What brands lol she flogs counterfeit goods, she targets small business, she on the scab constantly for free stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣Ohhh Shannen will you wake up please!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.