Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we reckon Shannen and Luke are all cosied up this evening watching make-up tutorials for tomorrow’s look so she can shoot in her new blue gym-wear two-piece and not because they may be having people over for the fight so Shan needs her make up done professionally?

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of her content.. I mean it’s not like she gives any fashion/beauty tips. Her Instagram is just a shrine of selfies and it’s not even aesthetically pleasing to look at. How on earth she thinks people believe she truly has 110k followers 😂

Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of her content.. I mean it’s not like she gives any fashion/beauty tips. Her Instagram is just a shrine of selfies and it’s not even aesthetically pleasing to look at. How on earth she thinks people believe she truly has 110k followers 😂
I totally agree with this. I mean, who is she influencing? All her pics are of her dressed in tat or her and her dogs or her on the couch. What is her content? What makes her account different to ANYONE on this thread?? There’s no way she’s paid for the cheap tat she’s sent. They must give it to her free if anything. I genuinely don’t understand what the point of her page is

Reactions: 12
I totally agree with this. I mean, who is she influencing? All her pics are of her dressed in tat or her and her dogs or her on the couch. What is her content? What makes her account different to ANYONE on this thread?? There’s no way she’s paid for the cheap tat she’s sent. They must give it to her free if anything. I genuinely don’t understand what the point of her page is
Exactly! And THIS is why it’s so obvious her followers are fake ( besides half of them being Middle Eastern men with 0 followers ) .. but I mean there’s only so far a pretty face can go. Your not bringing anything to the table, you say your bringing out a YouTube channel for months, still waiting on it? You say your going on a tv show, still waiting on it? Where’s your makeup tutorial and apartment tour? You will not gain 110k followers from simply posting tacky outfit pics and selfies. That’s boring!! I hate to break it to you shannen but there’s far better accounts on Instagram and they’ve gained theirs naturally. Look at Julia holbanel.. probably one of the most controversial girls on Instagram, but she’s beautiful and entertaining to watch! Yettt she has less followers than you Shannen. Explain that please? Hundreds of people tweet about her every single day and she’s obviously far more well known.. so how could you possibly have more than her Shannen? Join the dots.

Reactions: 14
Exactly! And THIS is why it’s so obvious her followers are fake ( besides half of them being Middle Eastern men with 0 followers ) .. but I mean there’s only so far a pretty face can go. Your not bringing anything to the table, you say your bringing out a YouTube channel for months, still waiting on it? You say your going on a tv show, still waiting on it? Where’s your makeup tutorial and apartment tour? You will not gain 110k followers from simply posting tacky outfit pics and selfies. That’s boring!! I hate to break it to you shannen but there’s far better accounts on Instagram and they’ve gained theirs naturally. Look at Julia holbanel.. probably one of the most controversial girls on Instagram, but she’s beautiful and entertaining to watch! Yettt she has less followers than you Shannen. Explain that please? Hundreds of people tweet about her every single day and she’s obviously far more well known.. so how could you possibly have more than her Shannen? Join the dots.
Im dying for her ‘Living with Lucy’ episode. I’d say she’ll be dragging Lucy around Brown Thomas whilst JT Styles fawns all over her and try’s to hide his boner from the camera. She’ll pile up a load of designer gear then when it comes to the purchase she won’t be able find her purse 🤭 So she’ll ask Lucy to stick it on her card till they get back to the appartment. Lucy will be so brain dead from watching Shannens shoots on her IPhone that she will only realise months later when the PTSD wears off that she never got reimbursed for the shopping spree.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly! I have a friend with 5k followers and her page is so stunning to look at, everything is aesthetically pleasing. So that’s 105k less followers than Shan yet she works with way more reputable brands 😂 Shannen posts multiple versions of the same pic and with no real captions bar some made up positive tat. Her stories are boring just the same shite everyday. Her followers surely don’t get much off her page, no hair and make up tutorials, no outfit inspiration. I get she wants to be famous and an influencer but her page is all wrong for it. Also I think the ship may have sailed if she didn’t grab everything she could have after love island and really made a name for herself ie move to London etc. At least she’s moving to Manchester in March 🤦🏼‍♀️

Exactly. There’s plenty of pretty girls and pretty faces. Looking good will only get you so far, and if you can’t bring anything to the table, then the next good looking girl will be along in 10 mins and she will bring something to the table. Love Island is actually a perfect example of that 😂 they obviously all look good but the only ones who really last in the business are those who also have great personalities & a go getter attitude eg Maura.

Reactions: 9
“Doing” a look in an hour .. don’t you mean someone is coming over to break the rules in an hour to paint your face for a stupid lock down photo shoot in a pandemic

• Heart
“Doing” a look in an hour .. don’t you mean someone is coming over to break the rules in an hour to paint your face for a stupid lock down photo shoot in a pandemic
I called this the blue eyeshadow look to match her new two-piece gymwear set. You know the crop top and shorts number when it’s a frost filled winters morning 🥶

• Heart
You'd have to have the mentality of a 3 year old to be in awe of a crisp sandwich 🥴 I've lost brain cells watching that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In awe over a crisp sambo.. Ah lads I'm done. Just when you thought she couldn't get any worse 🙈😂

• Haha
Seriousy would be cheaper to buy a slice pan and a multi pack of tayto. But Shannens the name scammings the game🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she for real? 😂😂😂 buy a slice pan and a packet of tayto if you want a crisp sandwich 😂😂😂 honestly the content is mind blowing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went onto that company’s website who gave her the crisps sambos..... ya havta fill out a contact form and then they’ll be in contact with a quote 😂😂 are there really thick’s out there that would willingly pay for then instead of buying a slice pan and a multipack 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I went onto that company’s website who gave her the crisps sambos..... ya havta fill out a contact form and then they’ll be in contact with a quote 😂😂 are there really thick’s out there that would willingly pay for then instead of buying a slice pan and a multipack 😂😂
Absolute mind boggling that there's people out there who would willingly buy a slice of bread and a pack of crisps. Like cooooome on. Talk about flogging crap for a quick buck.

Reactions: 3
Luke couldn’t believe it he was like let me see quick. It’s the little things in this house 🏡 What like your combined IQ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not psychologist but I've been reading a lot about narcissism ect since watching a certain Netflix documentary cats is in the title not going to name it incase Shannen insinuates or twists it 🤗 just a few of the traits.. who comes to mind? 🧐

PATRICIA IM SCREAMING😂😂😂😂
I watched that Luka Magnotta documentary too and thought the exact same thing. She is every bar of him. The numerous fake profiles he'd use to compliment himself and the whole thinking he was a famous supermodel when in reality people hadn't a clue who the chap was. The similarities are very scary.

Patiently waiting on her to upload the same regurgitated fan pic she got with McGregor years ago that she posts everytime he’s fighting in a bid to make people think she knows him personally... with the caption “lets go champ☘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t mind the fight is not until about 5am she’s a long wait for this tayto sambo😂

Make up be hanging on for life at that hour too 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.