Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she will literally promote anything...bread and butter obviously wasn't part of the big food shop she did during the week. Anyone who pays to have 2 slices of bread, a blob of butter, single bag of Tayto and a plastc knife delivered to their house is a moron. Someone here mentioned a while ago that they had met her in person through Luke, and she was the thickest person they'd ever met. I would well believe it. Not a shred of intelligence in there.

Reactions: 13
Hillbillies giving her the night off 🀣 or sick of hearing her try to speak over shite videos of their food with her mouth full saying sooo good cause its as far as her vocabulary stretches.

I'd say your woman's flat out shipping tayto bread and butter out to the middle east 🀣 Shannon's loyal following. Such a smart business decision 🀣.

Wonder when Lucy Kennedys heading in to town to help flog Tayto sambos and Dog food πŸ€”
ICONIC🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg 😳 scraping the barrel now! Promoting a piece of bread and tayto! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚3 votes to see if she should wear blue or brown eyeshadow!! Shannen nobody gives a tit cause we’re stuck at home!
Jaysus Luke is upping his game, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘the skills are impressive!! asking for a friend but when is he taking booking???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dogfood crisps & teeth whitening and that manky sofa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚liven the love island life like Maura πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆI would say her and Luke were out this morning in the Baltic nipples like bullets on shannen full of goosebumps with a big coffee gettin ready to start the day right posing in a dirty doorway with fag butts for a pic , I cringe that little bit more for her ppl follow her to watch this tit show she puts on show for everyone I can’t bare to hear her talk I just tap very quickly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the bad photo shop for me 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and she doesn’t even follow the brands 🀣🀣🀣🀣

ohh she on roll today 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why won’t she show us the video if she did that make up herself... there is absolutely no way she did that make up herself again breaking rules about time she was reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These do be my fav thing her commenting back to all the Middle East men🀭🀭🀭honest to God does her family or Luke not see her insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I could only imagine the hoop my sister would be in if I was at thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

These do be my fav thing her commenting back to all the Middle East men🀭🀭🀭honest to God does her family or Luke not see her insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I could only imagine the hoop my sister would be in if I was at thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You called it MunHun / Mystic Meg.. cos our gal is anything but ✨ predictable ✨...
But @Capricorny she’ll always give us something to talk about and the rest of Dublin by standing out on the street acting the model. The bleeding state of that, Luke must be some bleeping moron. They probably think they’re some criminal masterminds using Shannens career to cover the real business.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But @Capricorny she’ll always give us something to talk about and the rest of Dublin by standing out on the street acting the model. The bleeding state of that, Luke must be some bleeping moron. They probably think they’re some criminal masterminds using Shannens career to cover the real business.
Jayney if only I had’ve known that sitting on my couch flogging tayto sambos and prepacked healthy meals could pay the bills I would have become a, whatever Shannen is, myself... πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jayney if only I had’ve known that sitting on my couch flogging tayto sambos and prepacked healthy meals could pay the bills I would have become a, whatever Shannen is, myself... πŸ˜‰
The most beautiful girl in the world is the words your looking for honey πŸ₯°

• Haha
Anyone else hoping she gets pissed and pops on to say hello again?
I can’t wait I hope the threads are on fire later it gets a bit boring without some of her personalities popping in and out. I noticed the Saffy T thread went very quiet when Shannen was getting her make up done for her shoot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That bimbo does know the mcgregor fight is at 5.15amπŸ˜‚and she’s having her crisp sambo to watch the β€œmatchβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she’s a melt the girl is such a spoof!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she just squealed on herself there having Lukes Valentines day present on her story. The Exemplar page is clearly blocked from seeing them so... πŸ™Š

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That bimbo does know the mcgregor fight is at 5.15amπŸ˜‚and she’s having her crisp sambo to watch the β€œmatchβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she’s a melt the girl is such a spoof!
She probably just didn't wanna pay for lunch 🀣🀣 shes not used to it poor thing hoping someone sends her a chopping board full of crap paid promo for up your own arse events or something of the sort🀣

Did she eat the holy grail of tayto sambo’s after the beach and not keep it up for the match????? Awh poor little petal now has no tayto sambo to go with her MoΓ«t πŸ™ˆπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.