Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha she must have deleted it 😅 she looks like some fool!!
Yup, it's gone! Bit unfair to remove without addressing it for the people who did actually enter. Again, no integrity. Just brush it under the carpet and pretend it didn't exist. Prob spent the BT voucher on the *fake* Gucci sweatpants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
While searching for the perfume competition I came across this. 22nd Nov, after using the brand for the guts of a YEAR, telling us they're her favourite meals, so quick and simple, stop her from eating junk....less than two months later she's saying she's not getting them anymore because they were too small! 😂 More like she was dropped.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just incase anyone missed her now deleted comp . Here it is
I wonder will this competition be addressed on the next Q&A session. Covid can’t be the reason you gain no followers Shannen. I’m sure you think you deserve followers just like you deserve more likes on your photos. 🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder will this competition be addressed on the next Q&A session. Covid can’t be the reason you gain no followers Shannen. I’m sure you think you deserve followers just like you deserve more likes on your photos. 🙄🙈
I'm sure we will get some excuse... no reason why she couldn't have picked a winner anyway, from the few hundreds of comments which were there. Plenty to choose from! It was, after all, a competition to say thank you to her followers for their support 😂

• Haha
While searching for the perfume competition I came across this. 22nd Nov, after using the brand for the guts of a YEAR, telling us they're her favourite meals, so quick and simple, stop her from eating junk....less than two months later she's saying she's not getting them anymore because they were too small! 😂 More like she was dropped.
She was saying here that she was going get stuck into the gym this year. Literally it’s there in writing she’s going to get stuck into the gym this year. Fast forward a few weeks and we get this instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She was saying here that she was going get stuck into the gym this year. Literally it’s there in writing she’s going to get stuck into the gum this year. Fast forward a few weeks and we get this instead.
“I don’t want to be like hulk hogan” that’s not what happens Shan! I didn’t think she was actually that stupid 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
She was saying here that she was going get stuck into the gym this year. Literally it’s there in writing she’s going to get stuck into the gym this year. Fast forward a few weeks and we get this instead.
Does she have a split personality? 😂

“I don’t want to be like hulk hogan” that’s not what happens Shan! I didn’t think she was actually that stupid 🙄🤣🤣
I laughed at that too! It's common knowledge that lifting heavy is the best way to slim down, and it does not make you bulky.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yup 🙄 Looks like she finally washed her hair though 👏
Really? It looks wet/swimming in grease to me 🥴 fair play to her getting dolled going out to get a coffee, Iv been living in loungewear since April 😭 the thoughts of wearing heels for no reason other than work makes me queasy 😩

She was saying here that she was going get stuck into the gym this year. Literally it’s there in writing she’s going to get stuck into the gum this year. Fast forward a few weeks and we get this instead.
Shamed of my life for her 🙈🙈🙈I don’t know how she doesn’t go round with a big red face on her I would be mortified imagine her and Luke rocking up in Dubai her to beg for pictures with celebs, could you imagine Maura Higgins and them laughing about her afterwards sure didn’t she get a pic with some one and they said they didn’t know who she was 😂😂😂😂😂Iv friends on insta that have jobs and that and give more content then her for fun ffs am up for confidence 💯 but she’s just vain see her she’s brilliant at everything 🤢she loves her own self yet if we started talking about something she changes her way to talk about it on her insta she loves to please this page this look she going for all healthy cleaning doing her part for the world asking her own questions shel get board of that in no time am just waiting for something else to blow up in her face 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Girls, just a thought.. for the next thread should we put up a pinned post of how to spot shannen on this thread? Anytime I see a new member with a load of spelling/grammatical errors, slating her looks and has only ever posted on the Shannen thread... it makes me very suspicious 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Girls, just a thought.. for the next thread should we put up a pinned post of how to spot shannen on this thread? Anytime I see a new member with a load of spelling/grammatical errors, slating her looks and has only ever posted on the Shannen thread... it makes me very suspicious 🤨
Great idea 💡 I think I’ll also go back when I get time and start screenshotting her posts on previous threads and we can include them in the thread re-caps so any of her supporters who come on can see for themselves how much she instigates and engages with this site.

Great idea 💡 I think I’ll also go back when I get time and start screenshotting her posts on previous threads and we can include them in the thread re-caps so any of her supporters who come on can see for themselves how much she instigates and engages with this site.
Excellent idea also.. maybe I’m too suspicious, I realise this hat new members are new members but there seems to be a ridiculous amount of new members on this thread that just come on to bash her looks and I am not buying that they are genuine 🤔

Reactions: 3
Excellent idea also.. maybe I’m too suspicious, I realise this hat new members are new members but there seems to be a ridiculous amount of new members on this thread that just come on to bash her looks and I am not buying that they are genuine 🤔
Me either she knows that trolling someone’s looks is a serious offence and I think she is attempting to derail the threads so they will be taken down.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.