Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question box about how she's such a down to earth girl - she says she sees herself as just a normal girl on instagram and not as an influencer, but yet another day she'll say that she is too famous to get a job. Pick a lane lie and stick to it! Can't keep up with her own lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she has a shoot in Russia at the end of January and has no problem flying half way across the world in the middle of a pandemic ...but has Iceland booked for February and suddenly she doesn’t know if she’ll go because of restrictions and her nanas condition ? But has no problem going to Russia ?!!? Make up your mind Shannen

Reactions: 10
Lukes chose to come off social media as in Shannen threw many the hysterical fit so that he would promise her not to go online anymore. He’s also only allowed out of the Appartment to make money, chauffer his princess Daisy around town, collect takeaways and bring the dogs out. The rest of the time he has to bunk up with her da in the bedroom playing the X-box and leaving Shan in a world of her imagination where she’s the hardest working celebrity/model on Instagram.
Does her da live with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She playing right into our hands 😂😂😂the bleeding thick is writing to herself with everything we say on this... you fool shannen!! Your lying is giving us the proof 🤣🤣come March when your big career move doesn’t happen cause we all know it’s a lie.. we will share your post again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is not online trolling!!! It calling out a dangerous LIAR 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesnt even follow molly mae, mrs hinch or terrie? if she loves them so much and watches their stories religiously would she not follow them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Shannon 😘keep believing we are all jealous off you 🤣🤣🤣 don’t you not realise how embarrassing you sound saying we have sad lives we are low, insecure!!! Far from it doll.. ✌I’m having massive giggle at you!! Your the online troll!! Your obsessed with thread 😂😂😂keep directing them here 😉we love new people joining..

I’m sure your Middle East followers love it 😉

Reactions: 2
She stuttered her way through that , can I cook? Is the pope Catholic ... but no I can’t cook .....
A lot of people ask me if I can cook and my answer to that is, is the pope catholic! 🤣 Anyone can throw food in the oven but obviously I can’t make a meal from scratch. Ah you sure you didn’t throw your head in the oven and gas your poor brain cells Shannen? Cos you do nothing but contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Please for the love of god just stop trying to justify yourself you make yourself sound stupider everytime you talk. Obviously 🙄
Imagine asking yourself that question. You stay classy Shan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, stop, we could all learn a lot from Shannen 😂😂😂 Like how to string a load of nonsense together using poor spelling, grammar, and with no understanding of how to use punctuation. Is she insinuating that Dano cheated on her? The same person who was the love of her life, who she was like a bikey at a funeral sobbing and whailing about when she was feeding stories about him to the papers. That same person? I truely believe her day will come, where all the lies, like the mountain she's been spouting tonight will come back and slap her in the face. So many people have threads on here and she's the only one living and breathing for hers. Literally checking in here every few mins and then rushing back over to her page to post an incoherant rant about how we're all jealous. If she wasn't such a thick bleep, it wouldn't be so easy for us to point out all the lies she tells.

Reactions: 4
Was she ever with an agency?? Assets or Andrea Roche ever work with her? Even in her “love island” years don’t ever remember her mainstream! Know a weird photographer in Dublin she “worked” with a lot alright few years ago

Just leave this here for some night time reading tonight. Are you sure you didn’t have any followers before you went on love island Shan as it says in this article you were “established” on Instagram and that’s how the producers scouted you...... I’d say it’s more like you phoned in to the show and filled out an application form.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Emmm Shannen have you forgotten you literally only said the other day you weren’t going to be going abroad this lockdown or anytime soon due to being terrified of the virus this time round? And said that you were aware you went to marbella last time but wasn’t gonna do it this lockdown. But nooow, your saying your going to Russia for a photoshoot!?! I think you are the thickest woman in Ireland. If you are gonna lie, atleast remember what you’ve said!!!
And also you are so clearly responding to all of my comments here lol your obsessed with me🤣🤣🤣I mentioned you don’t make any IGTV’s or reels etc and now suddenly you want to make one 🤣I also said what modelling agency are you signed to and suddenly you post on your story that it’s a top secret agency and you cannot reveal the name 🤣🤣🤣oh Shannen babe, your so pathetic!!! Nobody believes anything you say, only yourself!🤣god bless you babe x

Shannen, we have already established we are well aware we KNOW you are asking yourself these questions!! Do you really think anyone asked/ let alone even noticed that tiny little stone on a string you have tied around your neck?? It looks like you picked a stone out of your dogs paws after a walk and threw it on your neck. 🤣wouldn’t call that a diamond anyway! Id want a refund if I were you🤣For a drug dealer he is quite cheap on the oul diamonds isn’t he 🤣🤣
And your reply is so vain also, the question said “WHERE did you get the necklace .. and you felt the need to describe the necklace by saying “it’s a gold necklace with a diamond”.. why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wow she’s unrecognisable now! I forgot how natural she was way back when, now she’s looking more and more like a blonde Ava Van Rose
Was she ever with an agency?? Assets or Andrea Roche ever work with her? Even in her “love island” years don’t ever remember her mainstream! Know a weird photographer in Dublin she “worked” with a lot alright few years ago

Just leave this here for some night time reading tonight. Are you sure you didn’t have any followers before you went on love island Shan as it says in this article you were “established” on Instagram and that’s how the producers scouted you...... I’d say it’s more like you phoned in to the show and filled out an application form.

• Haha
Guys, stop, we could all learn a lot from Shannen 😂😂😂 Like how to string a load of nonsense together using poor spelling, grammar, and with no understanding of how to use punctuation. Is she insinuating that Dano cheated on her? The same person who was the love of her life, who she was like a bikey at a funeral sobbing and whailing about when she was feeding stories about him to the papers. That same person? I truely believe her day will come, where all the lies, like the mountain she's been spouting tonight will come back and slap her in the face. So many people have threads on here and she's the only one living and breathing for hers. Literally checking in here every few mins and then rushing back over to her page to post an incoherant rant about how we're all jealous. If she wasn't such a thick bleep, it wouldn't be so easy for us to point out all the lies she tells.
She is one twisted individual. She chose to walk away from that relationship? Really, chose. What a load of shite. We’ve seen videos and screenshots of you legit flat out stalking the chap, he did not consider himself in a relationship with you after one year but you still deluded yourself that you were in an exclusive relationship. So when you gained self respect after begging him to hook up with you every weekend and then getting hysterical cos he treated you like a hook up and got into a relationship with a friend of his why then did you still stalk him on the daily something you’ve admitted yourself? Also your next relationship you acted psycho, paddys weekend 2018 🙄😬🤫 I’ll save that story for another slow news day.

So after you gained your self respect you then went back to this serial cheater and planned a future with him and got his name tattooed on your wrist? 🤔

Reactions: 8
She is one twisted individual. She chose to walk away from that relationship? Really, chose. What a load of shite. We’ve seen videos and screenshots of you legit flat out stalking the chap, he did not consider himself in a relationship with you after one year but you still deluded yourself that you were in an exclusive relationship. So when you gained self respect after begging him to hook up with you every weekend and then getting hysterical cos he treated you like a hook up and got into a relationship with a friend of his why then did you still stalk him on the daily something you’ve admitted yourself? Also your next relationship you acted psycho, paddys weekend 2018 🙄😬🤫 I’ll save that story for another slow news day.

So after you gained your self respect you then went back to this serial cheater and planned a future with him and got his name tattooed on your wrist? 🤔
Have you ever read such bullshit? All the screenshots of messages where he was asking her to leave him alone, even had her saved as 'Skitzo bleep Shan' (something like that) in his phone, but no, she was the one who was mistreated 🙄 How can she say she walked away and got more respect for herself when she later claimed they were back together while he was in hospital fighting for his life? All the tit she rambled on about to the papers, the tattoo, the fake text messages about going to Thailand. It would make you sick the levels that some people stoop to for a bit of clout. Paddy's weekend 2018? Will keep my eyes peeled for that one 👀

Reactions: 7
For those of you who haven’t seen the Q&A’s from last night. Shannen really does change her tune a lot when answering questions relating to this site but she’s not indecisive it’s just Covid changing her mind.

Over 60% of fake followers 🤭

She has about 38.5k real followers.. makes more sense than 110k lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My personal fav...Shannen on travelling during Covid...exactly 7 days apart 😂 Wouldn't travel to Dubai and will take no more trips for the forseeable, but then asks herself a question about holidays in her Q&A and reveals she is going to Russia in 2 weeks, and has booked Iceland for Valentine's Day, 2 weeks after that again 😂 You couldn't make this up.

Also love the relevation that she has in fact got a certificate in make-up and all these years claiming she can't do her own make-up. If that's an example of what she learned I'd be asking for a refund. View attachment 385082View attachment 385083

Let's not forget the accounts she loves to watch religiously, but doesn't actually follow 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
On another note.. the company she supposedly working for! You think in the modern day she have information like it gluten free, vegan/vegetarian options , nut allergies, dairy etc??? None of that even spoke about! Bad PR move from the company! As they are facts any company are meant to be highlighting!!

notice the way the car air fresher 😂😂and car killing covid spray disappeared!! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Wow guys, I just seen this on tea spill and I can’t believe what Shannen did to Laura. How did she get away with that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.