Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow guys, I just seen this on tea spill and I can’t believe what Shannen did to Laura. How did she get away with that.
Girls be very wary of posting anything into that stupid page!! Whoever is behind it is a massive shitstirrer and has being doxxing people posting to that page to the influencers...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow guys, I just seen this on tea spill and I can’t believe what Shannen did to Laura. How did she get away with that.
Ye Laura Doyle spoke live on her stories about this. She also said that Shannen would be sneering at the other girls saying of course I was going pick you did you see the state of them e.t.c The Belfast trip Shannen forgot her purse and convinced Laura to stay an extra night which is when she collapsed and was abandoned. Shannen reimbursed her €50 for a weekend in a hotel with all drink and food paid for on Laura’s card and then used her phone to buy herself followers, never once checked in on her condition or notified her family. Just stayed in the hotel cos she wanted one of the celebs. If that’s the actions of a kind hearted person with a beautiful soul then I’m Mother Theresa 😇

Reactions: 10
Lads I know you’ll go mad for me mentioning her again but bloody grainne malone preaching about people breaking rules yet when she’s called out for going MILES outside of her 5km everyone complaining is nosy and anyone who asks her about it is getting blocked??? As much as she hates Shannen it really seems that they are cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 4
Girls be very wary of posting anything into that stupid page!! Whoever is behind it is a massive shitstirrer and has being doxxing people posting to that page to the influencers...
Oh gosh interesting 🤔 I shall be avoiding that one!
Thanks for the heads up.
🤣🤣🤣she only had 3 meals today, she made serval videos of her saying she was having 5 meals or 6 meals (I can’t keep up) 🤣🤣she lost how to count again..

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh interesting 🤔 I shall be avoiding that one!
Thanks for the heads up.
🤣🤣🤣she only had 3 meals today, she made serval videos of her saying she was having 5 meals or 6 meals (I can’t keep up) 🤣🤣she lost how to count again..
No seriously they have openly admitted to getting dms that they deem “unacceptable” and said on their stories that they mailed the influencers that the dms were about so they could block the person! Not bleeping on! And the person behind that page is allegedly a known tit stirring cork “blogger” So just be wide girls 👀👀

Reactions: 6
Well I think someone will spill the tea on them 🤣🤣 crafty lol making out they are exposing the influences but indeed hope to gain their attention!
well I say shannen hounds them for information.. but they didn’t like the way she was going on and made a story on her. Wondering what went down between them? Or is a sneaky move to get information 🤔 considering shannen has done way worse, then what she done to that poor girl Laura!

Reactions: 3
I stopped following that teaspill bleep when she revealed what she was doing.... I’d say she isn’t pals with shannen because Shannen is basically a nobody and teaspill bleep has her head up the real influencers holes 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry how is she not an influencer? She states she works full time online (onky insta) working with brands n collabs PR etc so that is an influencer? Dats like saying you treat sick people n prescribe medicine but your not a doctor?! If she considered herself a normal girl she would get a job not make excuses dat she too well known now etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry how is she not an influencer? She states she works full time online (onky insta) working with brands n collabs PR etc so that is an influencer? Dats like saying you treat sick people n prescribe medicine but your not a doctor?! If she considered herself a normal girl she would get a job not make excuses dat she too well known now etc.
And what line of work is that exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what line of work is that exactly?
But blondeminion15 she doesn’t hate Dublin it’s what’s got her through Lockdown. Being here is where she wants to be despite what she has said repeatedly online. How dare you remember what she has said in the past, why hang off her every word. She doesn’t understand the obsession. From the one who’ll go through women’s profiles to check if her love interest has liked any of their photos then message women telling them all kinds of lies and begging them not to talk to the fella in question. How come you don’t address your lies of pregnancies that ended in miscarriage Shannen you sick weirdo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But blondeminion15 she doesn’t hate Dublin it’s what’s got her through Lockdown. Being here is where she wants to be despite what she has said repeatedly online. How dare you remember what she has said in the past, why hang off her every word. She doesn’t understand the obsession. From the one who’ll go through women’s profiles to check if her love interest has liked any of their photos then message women telling them all kinds of lies and begging them not to talk to the fella in question. How come you don’t address your lies of pregnancies that ended in miscarriage Shannen you sick weirdo?
You're right, with someone as clear and decisive as Shannen when it comes to her opinions and decisions I must be mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking most of the companies must be wide to her by now in regards to PR etc for a “non influencer” with 100 whatever K followers she gets feck all compared to other girls I follow that wouldn’t even have half of the followers she has! they are just much more reliable- I’d say she loves a freebie but she never does unboxing or reviews on popular products that other influencers get
(example everyone was banging on about that eyebrow wax from pink something) she never seems to be involved- I suppose she has no talent only taking her kit off, we can all do that 😩🤣

Reactions: 9
Lads I know you’ll go mad for me mentioning her again but bloody grainne malone preaching about people breaking rules yet when she’s called out for going MILES outside of her 5km everyone complaining is nosy and anyone who asks her about it is getting blocked??? As much as she hates Shannen it really seems that they are cut from the same cloth
I know and the stupid question boxes like Shannon, it must be a comp to see how many they can put up in a day

Whatever happened to her competition before Christmas ?
Was it won yet or has that been deleted and forgotten about

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking most of the companies must be wide to her by now in regards to PR etc for a “non influencer” with 100 whatever K followers she gets feck all compared to other girls I follow that wouldn’t even have half of the followers she has! they are just much more reliable- I’d say she loves a freebie but she never does unboxing or reviews on popular products that other influencers get
(example everyone was banging on about that eyebrow wax from pink something) she never seems to be involved- I suppose she has no talent only taking her kit off, we can all do that 😩🤣
She's very fickle and has no integrity. She would promote anything once it's free. I mentioned the other day that she started following CR Teeth Whitening, now she has unfollowed them. I would put money on them not agreeing to send her something so she cut ties. Same as the AMPX meals and Martina's kitchen, also unfollowed. She's also unfollowed the tan brand she did the shoot for in Manchester before Christmas. Obviously not as good a tan as she was leading us to believe? Why
go to the trouble of flying over during a pandemic to shoot the promotion if you're going to unfollow them? Ann Summers has also been kicked to the curb, after all her hard work doing 'photoshoots' in her sitting room and tagging them. Was she not going to Alicia Lip Filler for a while? Seems she isn't worth following anymore. I reckon Shannen could think a brand was amazing but wouldn't follow or support them unless they agreed to do something for her i.e. free services/products, brand ambassador. She tags PLT, Missy Empire - doesn't follow them. The dress she wore at Christmas from Got That Wow and she tagged 'colab', doesn't follow them. I'd say the collab was a lie. With Shannen, you're only worth associating with if you can do something for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatever happened to her competition before Christmas ?
Was it won yet or has that been deleted and forgotten about
Totally forgot who won the BT voucher???!!
I honestly think that's exactly why she puts up so much bollox and the question boxes? so you forget what tales she's telling nutjob

• Heart
She's very fickle and has no integrity. She would promote anything once it's free. I mentioned the other day that she started following CR Teeth Whitening, now she has unfollowed them. I would put money on them not agreeing to send her something so she cut ties. Same as the AMPX meals and Martina's kitchen, also unfollowed. She's also unfollowed the tan brand she did the shoot for in Manchester before Christmas. Obviously not as good a tan as she was leading us to believe? Why
go to the trouble of flying over during a pandemic to shoot the promotion if you're going to unfollow them? Ann Summers has also been kicked to the curb, after all her hard work doing 'photoshoots' in her sitting room and tagging them. Was she not going to Alicia Lip Filler for a while? Seems she isn't worth following anymore. I reckon Shannen could think a brand was amazing but wouldn't follow or support them unless they agreed to do something for her i.e. free services/products, brand ambassador. She tags PLT, Missy Empire - doesn't follow them. The dress she wore at Christmas from Got That Wow and she tagged 'colab', doesn't follow them. I'd say the collab was a lie. With Shannen, you're only worth associating with if you can do something for her.
I found it funny that she posted a collab with Got that Wow a couple of days after she was on tattle on one of her many many fake profiles slating Saffy-T and specifically mentioned her being out of her head at her Got that Wow launch. She is a jealous freak pure raging that Saffy had a launch so she wore a dress from that range to make it seems like she supports the brand. She thinks she’s really clever and making us look like ‘Bullies’ who act out of jealousy. Shannen calling you out on your pathologically deceitful behaviour is nothing to do with jealousy. People can see through you because your sly. I get that you’ve met Luke and want him to see the best in you but you can’t hide who you really are forever and the truth will always catch up with you. I would hate to be you, always wondering when my next lie will be exposed. It’s nothing to be envious of.

Reactions: 11
I found it funny that she posted a collab with Got that Wow a couple of days after she was on tattle on one of her many many fake profiles slating Saffy-T and specifically mentioned her being out of her head at her Got that Wow launch. She is a jealous freak pure raging that Saffy had a launch so she wore a dress from that range to make it seems like she supports the brand. She thinks she’s really clever and making us look like ‘Bullies’ who act out of jealousy. Shannen calling you out on your pathologically deceitful behaviour is nothing to do with jealousy. People can see through you because your sly. I get that you’ve met Luke and want him to see the best in you but you can’t hide who you really are forever and the truth will always catch up with you. I would hate to be you, always wondering when my next lie will be exposed. It’s nothing to be envious of.
Yes, I would hate to be that tangled up in lies. I honestly wouldn't be able to sleep at night. She doesn't have a clue who she is or what she stands for. Promoting bamboo straws one minute saying they're great because they're good for the environment, then the next promoting pre-packed meals in non-recyclable packaging. Which is it? I wouldn't trust a word out of her mouth about anything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.