Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so shannen saying she doesn’t classify herself as an “influencer” but yet she set up a “agency” to help girls become influencers like her?... emm Shannen.. if your not an influencer why did you set up a management? How/ what exactly did you plan on “teaching” the girls if your not an influencer yourself? Hmm you contradict yourself every single day Shannen!!
I honestly believe she has split personality disorder or atleast bi-polar. She changes her mind more than she eats those microwaveable dinners!🤣

Reactions: 8
I found it funny that she posted a collab with Got that Wow a couple of days after she was on tattle on one of her many many fake profiles slating Saffy-T and specifically mentioned her being out of her head at her Got that Wow launch. She is a jealous freak pure raging that Saffy had a launch so she wore a dress from that range to make it seems like she supports the brand. She thinks she’s really clever and making us look like ‘Bullies’ who act out of jealousy. Shannen calling you out on your pathologically deceitful behaviour is nothing to do with jealousy. People can see through you because your sly. I get that you’ve met Luke and want him to see the best in you but you can’t hide who you really are forever and the truth will always catch up with you. I would hate to be you, always wondering when my next lie will be exposed. It’s nothing to be envious of.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼I’d say she lives her life looking over her shoulder.. absolutely nothing to be envious of. She said a few months ago that someone took a photo of her in KFC and also that when she’s out and about girls are always sniggering at her and it makes her anxious. Does she not realise she brought the sniggering and anxiety on herself? If she was an honest, nice person nobody would talk tit about her..

Reactions: 2
I’m confused as to why slyly deleting the comp will help gain followers? Surely if she really wants the 120k she should be pushing the competition and getting people to share it etc? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼I’d say she lives her life looking over her shoulder.. absolutely nothing to be envious of. She said a few months ago that someone took a photo of her in KFC and also that when she’s out and about girls are always sniggering at her and it makes her anxious. Does she not realise she brought the sniggering and anxiety on herself? If she was an honest, nice person nobody would talk tit about her..
I’m not being bad or anything but if I went into my local kfc and I saw a woman dressed like Madame whiplash in the middle of the day, i would probably be laughing too 😬 there is a time and place and she prob went in there in a pair of come duck me thigh high boots with her boobs hanging out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not being bad or anything but if I went into my local kfc and I saw a woman dressed like Madame whiplash in the middle of the day, i would probably be laughing too 😬 there is a time and place and she prob went in there in a pair of come duck me thigh high boots with her boobs hanging out
Madame whiplash 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I just remembered.. does anyone remember when she made her stunt “move” to the UK and she had her “manager, Jenny” looking after her profile, and she said that it’s actually never Shannen on her own profile. That the person who always posts her photos and stories is her manager Jenny.. hmmm I wonder is that Shannen or Jenny doing the question boxes all the time? 🤡

Also.. in regards to removing the giveaway.. Shannen do you realise HOW ungrateful you sound to whatever “real” followers you do have?.. instead of waiting to reach a non-realistic number of followers ( unless you buy 10k more, which you probably will!!) would you not give the prize to someone who entered to say THANK YOU??! You prove our point every single day that you are such a greedy witch. Nobody will ever win that prize and you know too well.

Reactions: 8
You know what I just remembered.. does anyone remember when she made her stunt “move” to the UK and she had her “manager, Jenny” looking after her profile, and she said that it’s actually never Shannen on her own profile. That the person who always posts her photos and stories is her manager Jenny.. hmmm I wonder is that Shannen or Jenny doing the question boxes all the time? 🤡

Also.. in regards to removing the giveaway.. Shannen do you realise HOW ungrateful you sound to whatever “real” followers you do have?.. instead of waiting to reach a non-realistic number of followers ( unless you buy 10k more, which you probably will!!) would you not give the prize to someone who entered to say THANK YOU??! You prove our point every single day that you are such a greedy witch. Nobody will ever win that prize and you know too well.
That is a very low, rotten stunt she pulled there in regards to that fake competition... no doubt she will address it soon in her stories as she gets the majority of her content from us on here 🤨

Reactions: 6
Have never noticed a scar on her leg or under her bum as she put it ever before even though the ghd burnt her years ago haha

Reactions: 5
Yeah okay Shan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s literally talking to us 😂
This message was 100% her!!
I can’t cope with it all ,I come on here to check what else has this young one came out with today because it just keeps coming!
Says one thing then few days later says the opposite?? What is she on like !!
How can somebody lie so much it’s worrying like !!
View attachment 388257

• Haha
Reactions: 1

It really is so greedy and sly. She's saying she's gonna post the competion again? So all the people who entered previously are forgotten about and their entries don't count? I'm sure there were some genuine accounts in there who entered fairly. She's only going to give the prize away if she can gain something from it even though it was meant to be a thank you to her followers - are we even surprised? Mortified for her doing this Q&A and not even trying to hide the fact that she has spent all day reading this thread. Did she not say a few days ago that she was going to be quiet on SM for the rest of the month, but she's been posting fake questions non-stop to try and address things on this thread. What a joke of a human being.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what a giggle I had with her Ghd comment! 🥴would she ever give over with the lies! No such thing as flaming scar!! Sorry but ghd are not that length! She been caught out for a poor photoshop! 😂😂😂she has that many photos up of her arse, none them ever had a “scar”! 🤥

Sure hun no tan.... look at the hands!
I would love to see her come clean and start fresh think things could really change Jlarby managed it!

She clearly just said she doesn't wear fake tan.. yet her "big news" "big move to the UK" "break from social media" a few weeks ago was all for a tan photoshoot in the UK 🤣🤣

"I could smooth out my photos but I'm honest" let's all laugh together 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happiest she has ever been yet she has to constantly reference this thread who is she trying to convince that she is happy 😂

Reactions: 9
Happiest she has ever been yet she has to constantly reference this thread who is she trying to convince that she is happy 😂
If she stopped coming on here and creating fake Q&A's to address everything through her page I'd believe she was happy and didn't care about anyone elses opinions, but she quite clearly does. I follow a few other threads on here and no one else behaves in this manner. I would go as far to say she is obsessed with reading about herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.