Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she tagging that personal shopper she clearly didn’t buy those Gucci pants from
BT they are fake and she’s broke AF , someone needs to message him to ask 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure the company is thinking wtf 🙄 They would be better off engaging with someone who is actually into fitness - not someone claiming to do sit-ups every now and again, but someone who works out regalurly and wears proper gym gear when they're promoting the brand. The outfit itself looks ridiculous - a bralet, fake Gucci pants and bare feet? No doubt her next photo she'll be in some kind of co-ord set and those rotton pink Balenciagas (perfect for running a 5k)....Hi Shan 👋

Reactions: 3
Wonder why she tagging that personal shopper she clearly didn’t buy those Gucci pants from
BT they are fake and she’s broke AF , someone needs to message him to ask 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For some weird reason that personal shopper seems to love her I’m sure he’d go along with it for her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Pure lies 🤣🤣 if she’s advertising fake yeezys why would she be wearing real Gucci 🤣🤣🤣
True.. she did do “all” her Christmas shopping on BT this year though or at least she made it look that way reusing the bags 😂

Reactions: 4
Pure lies 🤣🤣 if she’s advertising fake yeezys why would she be wearing real Gucci 🤣🤣🤣
Not very iconic 😂😂😂
Did you see her latest story she watching us
Ahahaha hey Shannon !! Your so so busy but stalk here all day everyday she literally referenced the gucci bottoms on her story there 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She misses being able visit BT’s and her personal shopper 🙈🤣 Give me strength. I miss being able see my family some i haven’t seen in almost a year now, not seeing my friends due to us trying to keep our own bubbles safe. I have not seen my friends in over two months, some much longer than that. The last thing i would miss is clothes shopping. Shallow Shan, she sure is a materialistic girl.

Reactions: 10
Am I right in saying she is microwaving salads?? I thought a caprese salad was eaten cold!!

What planet is this woman on!

She must be dizzy 2 hrs walking around her 5k perimeter.

Reactions: 6
Sure he’s a few sambos short of a picnic himself he prob thinks her followers are real ha Anyone to get his name out there he’s to old to even realise her reputation is muck
For some weird reason that personal shopper seems to love her I’m sure he’d go along with it for her 😂😂😂
Still don’t believe it Show us the receipt Shan!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Not very iconic 😂😂😂
Did you see her latest story she watching us
Ahahaha hey Shannon !! Your so so busy but stalk here all day everyday she literally referenced the gucci bottoms on her story there 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
How or why is she so obsessed with watching on here constantly n why is she not embarrassed referencing to here constantly either? I know she says constant how we are d ones who r obsessed but she equally as obsessed with seeing what we say. We women voicing our frustration at how annoying people are but she d one who cares so much she checks in multiple times a day. To me that’s more embarrassing! No doubt the boring q&a will be lots more referencing n essay replies that people skip through. Also Shan Michael Jackson did not live in the Bahamas 🤦🏻‍♀️He stayed in that suite like all famous people when they stayed there. Standard Rooms are cheap in that hotel I know dis because my sisters been. It isn’t all that unless your minted n have the cash for the grand suites. Followers wanna see content fs not old hol pics

Bcoz It’s the only attention she gets
How or why is she so obsessed with watching on here constantly n why is she not embarrassed referencing to here constantly either? I know she says constant how we are d ones who r obsessed but she equally as obsessed with seeing what we say. We women voicing our frustration at how annoying people are but she d one who cares so much she checks in multiple times a day. To me that’s more embarrassing! No doubt the boring q&a will be lots more referencing n essay replies that people skip through. Also Shan Michael Jackson did not live in the Bahamas 🤦🏻‍♀️He stayed in that suite like all famous people when they stayed there. Standard Rooms are cheap in that hotel I know dis because my sisters been. It isn’t all that unless your minted n have the cash for the grand suites. Followers wanna see content fs not old hol pics

Reactions: 2
I normally tap through the stories where she's talking because she talks in riddles all the time, but just listened to her trying to explain (in a million different ways) why she heats up her salads 😂 Confirming for us that she can in fact cook but she's not Nigella and can't make a meal from scratch...soooo, what does she think cooking is? She is beyond thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her excuses for not cooking her own meals from scratch... cause she lived at home up till early last year and her mam done all of that as she was the baby of the house 🙄 would you go and shite!!!! Morto for her and those meals look awful 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“It’s gold with a diamond”. She asked where you got it shan hun you don’t need to pretend
It was expensive

The dinner is on the plate this evening.... bet into reading this page today 🤣
She actually replied to my full message about the plate and being able to cook 🤣🤣🤣 its actually gas!
But then eating at her coffee table whilst on the sofa she doesn't move from instead of putting her water in a glass and sitting at her dining table an eating dinner properly, that's not good for your posture specially being a model 😉 I hope they recycle all that plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of people ask me if I can cook and my answer to that is, is the pope catholic! 🤣 Anyone can throw food in the oven but obviously I can’t make a meal from scratch. Ah you sure you didn’t throw your head in the oven and gas your poor brain cells Shannen? Cos you do nothing but contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Please for the love of god just stop trying to justify yourself you make yourself sound stupider everytime you talk. Obviously 🙄

• Haha
Oh jesus is she alluding to Luke being naked in just the socks 😳

Thanks for explaining why you heat your salad. But I believe it was a caprese salad and 0 potato in that hun 😉

Bitta content passing ya by also, learning to stand on your own 2 feet. Be relatable to the many girls like you starting out in life

‘People were asking me’ No they weren’t you’re reading this thread! She is justifying everything people on here are saying. If she was promoting a business I owned, I would not be happy with how she’s doing it. It’s all about her when she’s talking about the meals 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’re meant to be promoting their product, not justifying what you’re reading on here 😳

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.