Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I noticed with the other poster that she is on Saffy T’s thread defending her little sister and fat shaming Saffy T. Who do we know who has form for that? Also check the punctuation in these posts and notice the grammar she uses. Where have we seen the phrase ‘Tacky Tinas’ before and who always talks about how she can’t wait to ‘style’ her outfits. This poster has no problem talking about another influencer but is asking for proof in this thread. Hmmmm

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Girls I noticed with the other poster that she is on Saffy T’s thread defending her little sister and fat shaming Saffy T. Who do we know who has form for that? Also check the punctuation in these posts and notice the grammar she uses. Where have we seen the phrase ‘Tacky Tinas’ before and who always talks about how she can’t wait to ‘style’ her outfits. This poster has no problem talking about another influencer but is asking for proof in this thread. Hmmmm
The wording is VERY similar 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah ffs, Shannen would you please learn how to string a sentence together? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did all the Dom give her the fear this AM and she has accidentally outed herself!

Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing when I saw it!

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing when I saw it!
Notice how she put them down for how they speak as if your accent determines your character. Pure little social climber she is thinking her fake accent gives her class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Notice how she put them down for how they speak as if your accent determines your character. Pure little social climber she is thinking her fake accent gives her class 🤣
Wonder where miss daisy got her elocution lessons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The misuse of there, they’re and their in some of those sentences really bothers me 😂🤣🤣

Would put money on Shannen being behind that account. The fact that others here think the same is very telling. I had a feeling she would only love to have a nosey on threads about those who she perceives to be the competition. The whole lot sound like wagons, but it seems even they are doing better than Shannen. Rattling around Dublin in a van vs partying with celebs in Dubai.

• Haha
That account always wants us to go onto Grainnes page it’s weird. Still can’t get over the other smelly nit-bag thinking she’s out classing all the other Instascammers cos she met a rich fella 😂 The queen of tack calling out others for being tacky, you couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the Examplar page and the 12 Influencers of Christmas. Shannen is number 5, with her feckin Love Island picture. One of the other 4 so far, only one has replied in the comments to her pic. One of them is dublin footballer Philly McMahon. None of the other “influencers” have even shared/promoted this 12 Influencers shíte. Examplar appears to be pretending that they’re collaborating with 12 supposed influencers when I doubt they are at all. I’m so embarrassed for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.