Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found out about her after seeing some of the girls she scammed posting about her and I went to look on her insta and oh my god the tack, she dresses like a stun hun from 2006 and the teeth 😳 typical irish influencer though, make out on insta that they live a lavish lifestyle with the designer runners and bags and eating out every night of the week yet most of them still live in their parents house and take pics in the driveway 😂 and the majority of them can't even drive. Trying to make everyone believe they're the bee's knees when they constantly beg restaurants and brands for free dinners and clothes. Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She going out of fashion now since folks have wake up 🙌
.. her time coming very quick, thankfully respectable brands won’t use her..
she do what she does best by making headlines for drama and lies to try stay relevant in the papers 😂..

Plus don’t worry all those free gifts she gets.. she puts them in brown Thomas bag give them to her family at Christmas and anything left over she tries to flag as a giveaway 🤣🤣
plus she only buys counterfeit goods..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was mouthing about Saffy Thompson’s mother yesterday then here’s her Mam drinking in the spa then going back out into her car to drive them home. It’s ok though that exemplar air freshener will save them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys.. anyone see that the Irish Daily Mirror released a list of top 10 Irish Influencers and guess what?!?! To NO ONES surprise our girl Shanny DIDNT MAKE THE CUT!! I wonder why🤣

She was mouthing about Saffy Thompson’s mother yesterday then here’s her Mam drinking in the spa then going back out into her car to drive them home. It’s ok though that exemplar air freshener will save them.
I hope someone screen records that and gets them done for drink driving!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys.. anyone see that the Irish Daily Mirror released a list of top 10 Irish Influencers and guess what?!?! To NO ONES surprise our girl Shanny DIDNT MAKE THE CUT!! I wonder why🤣
No that must be a misprint. Luke will get on to the editor make him an offer he can’t refuse. 🐴

Come on now she has mad influencing skills look at this bit of collaboration work she’s doing for the spa. ‘Theirs even a pacific type of cream for pregnant women’

Pacific cream not to be confused with specific or Atlantic 💁🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No that must be a misprint. Luke will get on to the editor make him an offer he can’t refuse. 🐴

Come on now she has mad influencing skills look at this bit of collaboration work she’s doing for the spa. ‘Theirs even a pacific type of cream for pregnant women’

Oh Jeeeeeeasus 😂😂 Is English even her first language? I think your Atlantic reference will be lost on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

A pacific cream, as opposed to an Atlantic cream... 😂😂😂 What a dzzzzzope

• Haha
She seems to have corrected the "pacific cream" and addressed the processco suituation with her Mam driving... surprise surprise, flat out on here 👀

Like seriously just go enjoy your day and quality time with your Mam 🙄

Oh btw Hi Shannen👋🏼

Also you know the way she likes to go on and rant every so often about how disrespectful it is if a partner likes another womens photo and how she would go bat tit crazy etc ... She must be exempt from this when her "male followers" comment on pics and she replies back with the usual 😘❤

You're making yourself out to be an absolute hypocrite even though we and she know they are paid followers.

So how does that work bud? Asking for a friend 😘❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she posts a pic in her mams car, promoting exemplar... then after finishing posts a boomerang in the front passenger seat of the exact same car of all her goodies the spa gave her, after posting tonnes of pics of her mam necking Prosecco?! So you got into ur mams car to take a boomerang but then got out and got a taxi? Wonder if that cctv from the spa backs up ur claim...?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she posts a pic in her mams car, promoting exemplar... then after finishing posts a boomerang in the front passenger seat of the exact same car of all her goodies the spa gave her, after posting tonnes of pics of her mam necking Prosecco?! So you got into ur mams car to take a boomerang but then got out and got a taxi? Wonder if that cctv from the spa backs up ur claim...?
If only she would fact check her lies, you can't leave your car in fashion City over night

She obviously scabbed another visit to them for Luke's birthday next week. Scabby bleep wouldn't even open her purse to treat him for his birthday, bringing to a spa in an industrial estate in Tallaght that no one has ever heard of. But what do we know - Shannen has been to EVERY spa in Dublin, didn't you know 😂 Thick as tit.

If only she would fact check her lies, you can't leave your car in fashion City over night
Luke will swoop in and invent a cover story for her, seeing as she is practically illiterate and he is more than likely reading this thread to her before he tucks her in at night.

• Haha
Fair play for calling them out xx and condolences for the loss of your cousin ❤
Just so reckless like it's a bleeping joke. Breaking lockdown rules and drink driving? Nah absolutely not the one I genuinely feel like going out of my way to compile all the evidence against Shannen into spreadsheets whatever, the lot and presenting it to the Gardai for an investigation into her like shes pissed me off a lot but my blood is boiling. And thank you so much, it was a couple of years ago now but drink driving in Ireland is a massive problem and this yoke thinks going onto her story to say she got a taxi home after seeing her in her poxy car is acceptable? Oh Shannen yoube rightly pissed me off now. Your days on insta are numbered my dear. Wait until Karma gets a hold of you

Reactions: 8
Just so reckless like it's a bleeping joke. Breaking lockdown rules and drink driving? Nah absolutely not the one I genuinely feel like going out of my way to compile all the evidence against Shannen into spreadsheets whatever, the lot and presenting it to the Gardai for an investigation into her like shes pissed me off a lot but my blood is boiling. And thank you so much, it was a couple of years ago now but drink driving in Ireland is a massive problem and this yoke thinks going onto her story to say she got a taxi home after seeing her in her poxy car is acceptable? Oh Shannen yoube rightly pissed me off now. Your days on insta are numbered my dear. Wait until Karma gets a hold of you
Lol I’ll see you in court that day 😂😂😂
I think we should book a table for dinner and drinks after it.. I’m sure half of Dublin restaurants would happily give us a good evening after a day spent listening to shannen shite and lies.. they would roll out the red carpet 🤣🤣🤣
isn’t there a lovely restaurant on a boat, that would be happy to have us 🤪

• Haha
Have no idea why this Jeff person associates with a low-life like her, but she is most definitely availing of his staff discount. I used to work in BT's and staff get 40-50% off A/W stock in the lead up to Christmas. There's no way someone whose been sat on their hole for the last few years did all their Christmas shopping in BT's without a helping hand, and I'm sure Luke gives her pocket money.

Reactions: 7
Luke’s pocket is her money cos he knows she’s a good little housewife remember? 🤣 Doesn’t wash clothes, cook dinners, drive, pay for anything, work, raise kids or contribute to society. He struck gold......digger. She reminds me of your one Lisa Murphy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.