Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted by her boyfriends company I give up 😩😩 and that poxy accent she’s putting on would she ever give it over

If Luke does own the scent company, would he own this too? Seems to be connected. If it is not him, must be a friend of his. I assume this is how she's going to do cannonball next year, as she claims! Whether that will come to fruitation at all, like everything in her life 😂 also must be why they were driving that convertible that day. He was probably only parking someone else's car and took it out for a spin 😂😂

Reactions: 2
So she was one of the influencers who had a scent dedicated to her. Who were the others?! The whole thing is comical! Also I assume scents are copyrighted, so the business is likely breaking the law 😂 he’s an absolute Delboy. Actually the pair of them are!

Reactions: 13

If Luke does own the scent company, would he own this too? Seems to be connected. If it is not him, must be a friend of his. I assume this is how she's going to do cannonball next year, as she claims! Whether that will come to fruitation at all, like everything in her life 😂 also must be why they were driving that convertible that day. He was probably only parking someone else's car and took it out for a spin 😂😂
He supposedly bought that company and now this new venture is under the same name

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she was one of the influencers who had a scent dedicated to her. Who were the others?! The whole thing is comical! Also I assume scents are copyrighted, so the business is likely breaking the law 😂 he’s an absolute Delboy. Actually the pair of them are!
Sorry, a scent dedicated to her? I didn't listen to her speil because she is just so ill-spoken. So she says they named a scent after her? A CAR scent? 😂😂 A car scent that is a knock-off of a high end perfume 😂 Is that supposed to be flattering? The pair of them are absolute knackers. Has she still not mentioned her bf works there and that's why she's plugging this crap, for the car she doesn't have. This is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, a scent dedicated to her? I didn't listen to her speil because she is just so ill-spoken. So she says they named a scent after her? A CAR scent? 😂😂 A car scent that is a knock-off of a high end perfume 😂 Is that supposed to be flattering? The pair of them are absolute knackers. Has she still not mentioned her bf works there and that's why she's plugging this crap, for the car she doesn't have. This is a joke.
She is the ambassador for the rip off version of Marc Jacobs Daisy scent. They would make great gifts for people who love their cars like her dad 🤣 And a load of other shite that was repetitive and unimaginative. You didn’t miss much just that her fake accent is getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No lads the bleeping accent she’s putting on oh my goddddddddddd. I’ve never ever ever heard her try so hard to pronounce her t’s Jesus Christ like does she forget people know what she actually sounds like? That was the most painful thing I’ve ever listened to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No lads the bleeping accent she’s putting on oh my goddddddddddd. I’ve never ever ever heard her try so hard to pronounce her t’s Jesus Christ like does she forget people know what she actually sounds like? That was the most painful thing I’ve ever listened to
It's comical isn't it . She sometimes forgets to talk posh when she's talking to her dogs or on her rants , that's when you can hear her real common accent

Reactions: 3
Nahh just go to her page, In her story with Luke at a restaurant in Paris. She says to him, "if you love me take a piece of their dinner". It will give you nightmares

I’d say she has him completely whipped, big gobshite like him 😘

Reactions: 1
Shannen will have to look that one up 😂
Not at all sure she’ll be saying in her next ‘press’ interview that she had Stockholm syndrome in her last relationships and she didn’t know what love was till she found Luke and realised she could control the purse strings because he’s a little tubby Garfield who loves a lasagne as much as he loves his Daisy ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not at all sure she’ll be saying in her next ‘press’ interview that she had Stockholm syndrome in her last relationships and she didn’t know what love was till she found Luke and realised she could control the purse strings because he’s a little tubby Garfield who loves a lasagne as much as he loves his Daisy ❤
You mean a 'lasanage' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 347540

I wonder if its the same voucher 🤣🤣🤣since they kept it all last time..
Is that bottle of water and juice really part of the prize?? 😂

Unless the winner was being announced a few hours after the photo the donuts would be gone stale. What adult wants gummy sweets and a teddy bear?? Did she just clear out her presses when putting this together?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that bottle of water and juice really part of the prize?? 😂

Unless the winner was being announced a few hours after the photo the donuts would be gone stale. What adult wants gummy sweets and a teddy bear?? Did she just clear out her presses when putting this together?
The boxes of sweets ou’ve musgraves 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's obviously not concerned about bringing COVID home to her family over Christmas if she's back in the make-up chair again this evening. This next week is crucial. If she comes down with COVID or finds out she is a close contact she will be spending Christmas in the apartment alone...which is probably good enough for her at this stage, god forgive me!

Reactions: 1
I wonder did Mammy and Daddy Talbot invite Luke and Shan/Daisy/Duchess home for Christmas, would explain all the extra effort she’s putting into her elocution. Can imagine the looks around the table when the champers goes to her head and the real voice puts in an appearance. Hiyas 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.