Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “restaurants” would do well to know who the girl was tbh.. the non speaking extra on love island 3 🥴
It’s madness to live in a world where a phenomenon like this exists. No shame swanning around town as if she’s something special drumming up business for all of these places.

Reactions: 3
It’s madness to live in a world where a phenomenon like this exists. No shame swanning around town as if she’s something special drumming up business for all of these places.
I wonder will Luke put 2 and 2 together and realise her post pushing his gift sets hasn't resulted in any sales

• Haha
Last month my friend was around we were taking the piss about shannen and the juicy tracksuits and I was saying that I really wanted one.. a pink one (I was joking obvs) 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s my birthday/Xmas in 2 weeks and what did I find in my husbands office when I was snooping? 😑😑😑
He obv was eavesdropping and thought I was serious. The crator 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder will Luke put 2 and 2 together and realise her post pushing his gift sets hasn't resulted in any sales
From what’s been said about him on here Luke would have a hard time putting two and two together unless it was 2 ounces plus 2 ounces = BT Xmas Moolah for Shannen xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Last month my friend was around we were taking the piss about shannen and the juicy tracksuits and I was saying that I really wanted one.. a pink one (I was joking obvs) 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s my birthday/Xmas in 2 weeks and what did I find in my husbands office when I was snooping? 😑😑😑
How unfortunate 😂😭

Reactions: 2
Influenced 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Laughing my ass off reading a comment under shannens recent post. " I have prepared pen and paper to write down your beauty secrets..." This particular "follower" also said something hilarious under another post a few days ago. Just wondering how much she paid for it to be said 🧐😜🙈

• Haha
Laughing my ass off reading a comment under shannens recent post. " I have prepared pen and paper to write down your beauty secrets..." This particular "follower" also said something hilarious under another post a few days ago. Just wondering how much she paid for it to be said 🧐😜🙈
Did they not tell her that her trousers tonight are only Masso 😍

Did anyone see the post about someone close to her lying and hurting her over the last year, think it was aimed at luke. It's gone now or am I going mad.

Reactions: 1
So she has over 3000 comments on the grid pic of the competition.... but her followers have not gone up by a thousand yet 🤨 how does that work?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the post about someone close to her lying and hurting her over the last year, think it was aimed at luke. It's gone now or am I going mad.
I didn’t see this was it on her page or her stories? Probably aimed at a MUA that doesn’t want to be doing freebies over Christmas when they could be earning.

Lads, she's still on 109k followers and the competition is going on weeks now 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Yet last year when she was trying to get up to 100k followers (with no incentive involved) it was like the followers were going up by thousands each day 🤣

Say she's raging she can't buy fake followers now knowing her social blade is being watched.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lads, she's still on 109k followers and the competition is going on weeks now 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Yet last year when she was trying to get up to 100k followers (with no incentive involved) it was like the followers were going up by thousands each day 🤣

Say she's raging she can't buy fake followers now knowing her social blade is being watched.
Do you remember the build up to it, your man JT Styles was telling her she would make it and all and then she had the photo shoot with the balloons. So embarrassing 😳

• Haha
She’s not even bothering to promote her competition. It’s like she’s given up. She has no content whatsoever.

She was gifted by her boyfriends company I give up 😩😩 and that poxy accent she’s putting on would she ever give it over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has over 3000 comments on the grid pic of the competition.... but her followers have not gone up by a thousand yet 🤨 how does that work?
People have tagged friends for the competition but the tagged people have obviously not gone and followed her account. And why would they? What does she offer beyond endless selfies and stories of her dogs in the apartment? If I forget the fact that I don't like her, and if I had no idea who she was and saw her page, there is nothing about it that would draw me in to follow her. Her style is horrendously tacky and cheap, definitely not for me. She doesn't doesn't do hair, make-up or cooking, so no tutorials or reviews. It's literally just pictures of her with conceited captions underneath. She is incredibly boring. She comes across as very thick aswell, no interest in current affairs or knowledge of what's going on in the world. With nothing to say for herself I'm not surprised she hasn't gained anything from this competition.

Reactions: 4
The accent is comical 🤡 She sounds ridiculous and she just chats mumbo jumbo when she’s promoting things. A few weeks ago on her videos she was ranting about here saying she doesn’t consider herself an influencer but today she is one of the influencers chosen to promote Luke’s company. I don’t know anyone who would watch her story and think you know what I’m going buy that tit gift your one Shannen Reilly McGrath made a shambles of promoting on Instagram today cos she really sold it to me. Glad that disinfectant kills the virus you don’t believe in though👌🏻

Reactions: 7
Ah yeah sure send out a car scent box to someone who doesn’t have a car 🤣 she can hang it off her Dublin bike. Biggest cringe is that the “gorgeous gift set I just received” was brought in the door by her own fella for his company hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yeah sure send out a car scent box to someone who doesn’t have a car 🤣 she can hang it off her Dublin bike. Biggest cringe is that the “gorgeous gift set I just received” was brought in the door by her own fella for his company hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
As if she didn’t put the candy cane in herself then when shocked by the little added girly things 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.