Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! Sounds like he's just as much a low-life as she is. From day one I've been saying she is only with him because he pays her way. She's happy so long as she can sit around watching tv all day. Do you know if he has friends? Does he ever see them? She seems to have him chained to her side. Seems like a very controlling relationship.
100% with him for the money, I’d say she creamed her knickers when she found out he was loaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who claims to be the hardest working person on IG and to have all this work in the pipeline including giveaways and big announcements she has the most boring account out there - dogs, Mc Donalds, dogs, dogs, tv, quote, quote, quote, dogs, tv, *some manner of fast food*, tv, tv. My 10 year old niece has more going on in her life 😂 I know we're just coming out of lockdown but she really has nothing to say for herself. What an awful waste of time.

Reactions: 5
Too funny.....she literally bought all that stuff herself or should I say Luke’s extra curricular activities bought it. She’s basically just buying followers albeit in a different guise.

She said that this giveaway was to say thank you for all the 'lovely messages' during her pity fest a few weeks ago, and that she'd like to give back. If that was true there would be no terms and conditions on the compeition, she would just ask people to comment underneath and pick a winner. Not our Shan though, she'll only do the giveaway if she gets more followers. Self-centered bleep is all she is.

Over 50% of the prize are perfumes - 6 to be exact...and three of them are the same perfume 😂 Was she shoplifting from Cara Pharmacy?? 😂

Has to mention that 120k followers is her main goal, at least she's transparent in her selfishness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else thinking she’s using this giveaway so next time she buys followers she can say they’re from the giveaway ? No way she’s getting 11,000 genuine followers sure she doesn’t even have that many now

Doing a giveaway to thank her followers whilst only being willing to give the prize away when she gets more followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinking she’s using this giveaway so next time she buys followers she can say they’re from the giveaway ? No way she’s getting 11,000 genuine followers sure she doesn’t even have that many now
Exactly what I thought. She’s glued to this page and I mentioned last night she bought new followers again.
She will now use this competition to explain away all the new followers she will buy.

• Heart
1. There’s no way they spent €1000 on a BT voucher. The voucher doesn’t exist, or else it will be “won” by a pal.

2. It’s taken her well over a year to get from 100k to 109k, and everyone knows most of them are bought. Does she really expect anyone to believe she’ll get 11k real followers in 3-4 weeks lol. Her social blade is gonna be interesting!

3. Is she seriously gonna share all the story shares of the post?! Like we all know she’s desperate for content but this is a new low. I’m sick of those ugly pugs too, she has literally nothing else going for her. If she was actually a dog lover she would have adopted dogs and not bought a designer dog from a breeder. Pugs are riddled with health issues because of how they’ve been bred the last 100 years and it’s completely inhumane to breed and sell them.

Reactions: 12
The bottles of perfume are probably unwanted gifts she’s received! The champagne leftover from the Toy Show. Just leaves that BT voucher. . . Anyone know how much it would cost her to buy the few thousand followers she wants?

Also do you ever notice her saying she hardly ever drinks anymore and Luke doesn’t drink then literally within a couple of days they’re having cocktails at home, Prosecco, champagne, she’s on the streets drinking mulled wine. Not sure how all you ladies define drinking but to me hardly ever drinking means drinking on occasion, not weekly.

P.S I bet one of her fake followers wins so she doesn’t have to hand over the prize.

Reactions: 13
Is she gonna ship a parcel over to the Middle East if someone wins there??

Just asking for a friend 🤔😜

Is there a picture of her with the giveaway prize? Anyone can show a picture of perfumes. Are the perfumes opened? A BT voucher is a card. Any proof it's real? So many questions.

Reactions: 4
It will definitely be won by an eastern middle man.. have many commented on it? I’m blocked now off her page which is very strange I only commented on the post she put up about Covid and how she was literally flaunting breaking rules on a daily basis 😂🙌🏼 There’s no voucher let’s be honest hahahaha bleeping mongo..

Here is idea for you Shannen give a bottle of perfume to all the girls you scammed and robbed money of as a way of saying sorry!!!!

Do the right thing.. it’s Christmas and good win... 👏

Instead of flaunting stuff you scammed from business again??? With your fake talk, misleading them thinking you will promoting them and never direct business to them.. cause your fake!

Stop and learn for once!!

120k followers seriously just stop with your crap 💩 you bought 90% of your followers! Everyone in Ireland and Uk knows that hence why you flog counterfeit goods and no respectable brand would allow themselves having your represent them!

You didn’t work hard for your ig you bought it along with the comments!! You bought your blue tick.. you never earned it!! Shameful for the age of you and you continue to lie and mislead!

You are your own worst enemy!!!!

Reactions: 3
Has she ever worked with a proper Irish company that they all flog...spotlight, voduz, sosue, bperfect, meaghers? You know the Irish ones literally every one of them get?

Reactions: 3
Has she ever worked with a proper Irish company that they all flog...spotlight, voduz, sosue, bperfect, meaghers? You know the Irish ones literally every one of them get?
Nope! Even some of the small timers get sosue and bperfect. She's a nobody. I remember she went to Jodie Wood's launch a while back and was sharing it all over her stories and posted a pic of them together. Jodie re-shared loads of photos from the event but totally ignored Shannen's stories and post. I don't blame her either, she's a class act, and wouldn't be seen dead standing beside the likes of Shannen. All the bloggers in Ireland are fairly tight-knit and she's on the outside looking in.

The prize will be "won" by one of her own many fake profiles she has set up. Pull the other one shannen.

• Heart
Isn't it mad with 109k followers and her big "giveaway" only has 2k comments? Also, fairly sure she got the Moet off that event company who decorated her tacky table last week. It just proves she is giving away shite she's had lying around the flat. :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.