Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else absolutely cringing inside at her pic of her and Luke in the matching pjs 😂😂😂
They both look great ***disclaimer, putting down she looks great in every post so she can’t say we are insulting her looks 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She's painful to watch , talking ever so slow to try pronounce your words better. Nobody cares about your tree Shannen . I can't see middle eastern men sending you messages wondering about your tree

We’re this big giveaway announcement she was doing today?? Did she scam more business again and keep all the stuff!!

If your on tictok get on have look at dylthegaylien toy show video 😂😂😂😂hands down he won the Internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Okay luke HAS to be gay.. I don’t know of ANY fella who will voluntarily wear matching pjs, and his “dream” Christmas tree is pink with a Halloween costume furry hat on top! And his “dream” apartment consists of girly photos on the wall and fake Chanel, Dior books etc ... 🤣🤣🤣oh and we can’t forget the worst one of them all.. her PINK sofas on the way .. T A C K Y. 🤢🤮either shannen is extremely ( and I mean extremely ) manipulative, controlling and abusive to Luke, OR .. hes gay. No other ways around it 🤣🤣

also, why does Shannen feel the need to record the whole toy show and post it on her story? Your either ruining it on people who have recorded it and not got the chance to watch it yet ... or your anoying people who were currently watching it at the same time .. just no need ! Another brainless act on darling Shannens behalf. Nothing usual there!
Oh and her dad is in the aPpartment taking pics of her and Lukey boy? BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES AGAIN!

Reactions: 8
For anyone that does like those picket fences around her tree theres's a page on facebook called flower boxes they have them for €40 .

Luke looks like something from spitting image and the hack of the tan on his feet!
Can't deal with the cheapness of the apartment!

Reactions: 4
Okay luke HAS to be gay.. I don’t know of ANY fella who will voluntarily wear matching pjs, and his “dream” Christmas tree is pink with a Halloween costume furry hat on top! And his “dream” apartment consists of girly photos on the wall and fake Chanel, Dior books etc ... 🤣🤣🤣oh and we can’t forget the worst one of them all.. her PINK sofas on the way .. T A C K Y. 🤢🤮either shannen is extremely ( and I mean extremely ) manipulative, controlling and abusive to Luke, OR .. hes gay. No other ways around it 🤣🤣

also, why does Shannen feel the need to record the whole toy show and post it on her story? Your either ruining it on people who have recorded it and not got the chance to watch it yet ... or your anoying people who were currently watching it at the same time .. just no need ! Another brainless act on darling Shannens behalf. Nothing usual there!
Oh and her dad is in the aPpartment taking pics of her and Lukey boy? BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES AGAIN!
She's part of the generation who has to enjoy everything through a lens and can't be present in the moment. She does the same at concerts. That time she went to see the Elvis movie in the Stella the whole film was up on her stories. She's very look at me, look what I'm doing. It's also an excuse for her to tag people and try get a re-share. Don't even know where to start with Luke in the matching pj's. Luke is basically just a prop for Instagram. No self-respecting man would even entertain that idea, nevermind the tacky pink apartment. He needs to grow a pair. If they ever break up I can't imagine any other woman finding that a turn on.

Ok I can see it now 🤦‍♀️ getting a photographer in to pose around a tacky tree in pjs just to post to Insta 🤣🤣

Ok I can see it now 🤦‍♀️ getting a photographer in to pose around a tacky tree in pjs just to post to Insta 🤣🤣
On that pastel events page that did her pink Christmas dinner in her gaf, they say "I am so happy that my company was chosen to make that wonderful Christmas project for such a lovely Person". 😂 I thought chosen was a funny choice of words for something she put #Collab 😂😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Would be hilarious if it turned out that her da lived there too and they were all roomies 😂 He’s only allowed come out of his room when Shannens finished her daily grind on the phone inviting people to give her freebies and admiring herself in the reverse camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why do I feel like you’re grainne 😂😂 looking at your past activity it makes me feel more and more like I’m right 😅
Wouldn’t it be a Grainne thing to want people to talk about her? Wouldn’t make sense if I was Grainne to revert people back to speaking about Shannen. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m here before Grainne was even mentioned; trust me I ain’t her.

Is she implying they got engaged in her latest post 🤔
She’s using the lyrics of Santa Baby to hint that’s what she expects off Luke this Christmas. Can we discuss the dinner? The bacon looks like cheap sliced ham slices 🤢

Reactions: 5
She’s using the lyrics of Santa Baby to hint that’s what she expects off Luke this Christmas. Can we discuss the dinner? The bacon looks like cheap sliced ham slices 🤢
I feel kind of sorry for Luke having to revolve his life and finaces around this knacker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.