Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do fitness brands use non fitness people to promote their clothes.... I know not the same for all but giving Shannon gym clothes??? She doesn’t even go to the gym or do any form of exercise other than a short walk once a day
It's stupid. Chances are she reached out to them and asked for it, and they didn't do their homework. If they knew who she was or were following her they'd know she is the laziest cretin who eats nothing but shite.

Why do people keep reverting back to Grainne? This is Shannens thread, unless it’s Shannen on here trying to change the subject. 🙄
why do I feel like you’re grainne 😂😂 looking at your past activity it makes me feel more and more like I’m right 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A fair few of the more vocal people from these threads have gone very silent lately. It would make you wonder.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think people have gone quiet as such. I know in my case that it’s just so dis heartening that as soon as she came on and gave her big bullying and be kind rant that it appears everything has been forgotten and she’s still getting away with all her lying and deceit.

The problem is as soon as we start contacting brands she just heads to her stories and announces fake pages are contacting them and she gets away with it. The sofa place really outraged me as I contacted them previously and they are a very reputable company unlike some other places from Navan. I was going to order 4 sofas from them but ended up going with a Dublin based company. She has pulled the wool right over their eyes and it’s just so infuriating so see this scam artist get free or heavily discounted stuff that hard working people up and down the country save and budget for. That particularly sofa company were so lovely to deal with and they will get literally no business from Shannen and her fake followers.

She recently put up pictures of Luke’s Xmas presents and it was literally three BT bags. How unimaginative can someone be and nothing screams utter tackiness more than a Christmas tree laden with Brown Thomas bags under it....the ginger ninja is going to look whopper all kitted out in Dsquared and Moncler this Xmas.....two absolute mongos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did I not read a while back on this thread when she first scammed the girls and she sent Luke to threaten them that he’s a drug dealer I defo read it on a post

Reactions: 1
Did I not read a while back on this thread when she first scammed the girls and she sent Luke to threaten them that he’s a drug dealer I defo read it on a post
It's been mentioned a few times. Apparently he does booze deliveries for house parties and sells coke off the back of this. Someone here mentioned that have seen him selling first hand.

Reactions: 1
Any bets that she wrote that note herself on the Steve Madden parcel 🤣🤣
Was just coming on to say that. No way a company as big Steve Madden would be gifting her anything.....I’m guessing she chose to buy herself Steve Madden based on the wolf of Wall Street / Margot Robbie connection.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Don’t think people have gone quiet as such. I know in my case that it’s just so dis heartening that as soon as she came on and gave her big bullying and be kind rant that it appears everything has been forgotten and she’s still getting away with all her lying and deceit.

The problem is as soon as we start contacting brands she just heads to her stories and announces fake pages are contacting them and she gets away with it. The sofa place really outraged me as I contacted them previously and they are a very reputable company unlike some other places from Navan. I was going to order 4 sofas from them but ended up going with a Dublin based company. She has pulled the wool right over their eyes and it’s just so infuriating so see this scam artist get free or heavily discounted stuff that hard working people up and down the country save and budget for. That particularly sofa company were so lovely to deal with and they will get literally no business from Shannen and her fake followers.

She recently put up pictures of Luke’s Xmas presents and it was literally three BT bags. How unimaginative can someone be and nothing screams utter tackiness more than a Christmas tree laden with Brown Thomas bags under it....the ginger ninja is going to look whopper all kitted out in Dsquared and Moncler this Xmas.....two absolute mongos
Yes I completely agree that anytime the heat gets too much for her and she is in danger of losing some of the freebies that help her keep up the pretence of success she will go online and cry her eyes out so everyone feels bad and leaves her alone, because they don’t want to be the ones to upset her. It is frustrating that she reverts to this anytime her lies catch up with her. She has a long history of lying and using mental health to get away with it. She never addresses any of the big lies she’s told just says she had a lot of things lined up this year that couldn’t happen.
Shannen you hinted that you were going into I’m a Celeb, that didn’t happen cos you weren’t approached. I’m sitting here watching it, production didn’t stop. Your playboy cover was supposed to have been last month what happened to that? Your page was hacked into back in March, you can’t address that cos the legal team are tracking the hacker still all these months later when they’ve had plenty of time to devote to it due to this global pandemic. I bet she was raging that the management girls noticed all the forged documentation before this coronavirus kicked off cos it would at least giving her a credible reason to cancel the O’Donnells sisters event and any travel plans for the agency.

Reactions: 6
A fair few of the more vocal people from these threads have gone very silent lately. It would make you wonder.
if you mean me, I’m still lurking 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣just very busy with work don’t be on this as often!
shannen darling your still A tacky nasty HOE🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
if you mean me, I’m still lurking 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣just very busy with work don’t be on this as often!
shannen darling your still A tacky nasty HOE🤮🤣
No I’m talking about the accounts that came on and posted photos slagging her looks, or shared very detailed information about her and now they are all quiet. We are speculating that the same person was behind more than one of these accounts.

Reactions: 2
No I’m talking about the accounts that came on and posted photos slagging her looks, or shared very detailed information about her and now they are all quiet. We are speculating that the same person was behind more than one of these accounts.
Oh yes I think it’s become quite apparent this is the case... 😜
On a separate note, I’m rewatching all the series of love island (furloughed since March 🙄🤣) and I have just seen shannens series, she doesn’t even speak and she’s featured for 4 seconds 😭😭 yet STILL has it in her bio? .... 🤷🏼‍♀️😬🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve so much cleaning to do she says hahahaha you have about three things in your apartment you thick.. that tree is so irritating the big gaps with no lights in them at all.. hopefully her dogs don’t eat all the fall out and get sick..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“The lads are asleep so I’ve time to clean”. What on earth is she taking about? Does she think dogs are the same as children or something? What the duck are you doing all day with your dogs that prevents you from cleaning, they’re just lying around the place! You live in a dream world Shan, where those tacky trees and gross shopping centre Santa’s grotto fences are considered stylish.

Reactions: 5
Ah lads, can you actually deal...
"Luke knows im such a good housewife"
I proper LOL'd at that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs a big smack of reality honestly never in my life watched someone so irritating

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, can you actually deal...
"Luke knows im such a good housewife"
I proper LOL'd at that comment.
Actually find it offensive that she would even call herself that. No children to take care of, doesn't cook, fridge full of vacume packed meals, lives in a small appartment. When you take all that out she is basically Luke's cleaning lady 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.