Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brainstorming ideas for decorations to go on the tree 🤔🤔🤔 seriously! Its not going in a shop bleeping window or anything 🙄

The feather wall is just tacky looking 😳

Reactions: 5
Brainstorming ideas for decorations to go on the tree 🤔🤔🤔 seriously! Its not going in a shop bleeping window or anything 🙄

The feather wall is just tacky looking 😳
She’s probably at to telling Santababies that she’ll get them trending and push up their sales with an exclusive shoot 🙈 It’s crazy.

Reactions: 1
Imagine working all hours parking people's car for a living and your gobshite of a partner sitting on their hole at home 24/7 spending your money on feature walls for your apPartment, to showcase a Christmas tree that doesn't fit? She really is the most self-centred person I've ever come across. To have such notions about herself when she does so little with her time and contributes nothing to society. She has no shame, pissing his money away on stupid tit until there is nothing left.

Luke must be one simple minded fella to be encouraging this shite. A bleeping feature wall for a Christmas tree. The pup will probably pull it asunder and Shan will be worn out cleaning up the mess. Imagine living in a flat up over a premises and decorating it as if it’s a celebrity mansion. It’s too much.
Wer does she live I think it’s near me I’m in Dublin 8 🤣🤣🤣 might egg her windows sure 🤣 I joke btw Shan before ye ring Kevin street hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she had to remove the box for her dogs too to fit it all in?? I think to be fair the tree looks fab and such a good idea to do home delivery trees but in her apartment with that back drop it looks stupid 😂 it doesn’t fit her walls and like everyone has said - it must be blocking all the natural light and be so stuffy up there too.. the tree will die so easily in a stuffy apartment and stink out the place....

It looks like she had to remove the box for her dogs too to fit it all in?? I think to be fair the tree looks fab and such a good idea to do home delivery trees but in her apartment with that back drop it looks stupid 😂 it doesn’t fit her walls and like everyone has said - it must be blocking all the natural light and be so stuffy up there too.. the tree will die so easily in a stuffy apartment and stink out the place....
Should of got a tree fake as her tits 😅😅

I’m pissing myself at the state of that tree down to the shape of it down to the lights it’s giving me anxiety.. poor luke stuck with a girl that’s idea of iconic decor is a bleeping fluffy hat on top of the tree Hahahahahaha mongo

• Haha
I’m pissing myself at the state of that tree down to the shape of it down to the lights it’s giving me anxiety.. poor luke stuck with a girl that’s idea of iconic decor is a bleeping fluffy hat on top of the tree Hahahahahaha mongo
‘Our dream Tree’ seriously that monstrosity is the stuff of Luke’s dream, he should be sitting on top of it so. 🎄

Reactions: 3
Everyone has their own style and taste but duck ME... I cannot get over the absolute tackiness of that abomination of a tree/feather backdrop.🤦‍♀️ I’m a small bit older than Shannen but even at the age of 26/27 I knew the meaning of LESS IS MORE 🤦‍♀️ It’s very very tacky altogether... I think Shannen actually believes she is a character in some typical American highschool movie, you know that character with the blonde hair always wearing pink? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s actually tragic like..god bless her 🙏🏾

• Haha
Ehm has nobody noticed her video of her poor puppy between her legs sniffing her fanny which she's captioned "he never stops" I'm actually disgusted 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's the kind of decorating a child would do. She actually has the mental age of a 12 yr old. I find it very strange that Luke enables this kind of behaviour.

Still waiting on this 'big announcement'...must be 2/3 weeks now? 😂

All that money spent on having a photographer take photos of her in her living room and the brands she's tagged haven't even liked or shared them 😂

Last edited:
Why do people keep reverting back to Grainne? This is Shannens thread, unless it’s Shannen on here trying to change the subject. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I get it’s Shannon’s thread etc but I feel they’re both doing the exact same things.. Shannon’s big give away.. grainne announced a big give away.. they post in the nearly the same clothes and way in those dreadful leather look leggings..

Reactions: 3
I think grainne is relevant in this thread as she wouldnt be where she is now without Shannen scamming her and is trying to only stay relevant by mentioning shannen she knows people want to know what happened and than backs out about talking about it.

Reactions: 6
Why do fitness brands use non fitness people to promote their clothes.... I know not the same for all but giving Shannon gym clothes??? She doesn’t even go to the gym or do any form of exercise other than a short walk once a day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do fitness brands use non fitness people to promote their clothes.... I know not the same for all but giving Shannon gym clothes??? She doesn’t even go to the gym or do any form of exercise other than a short walk once a day
Hey now that’s not fair she’s back on her Ampx meals. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.