Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all kind messages 😘, my anxiety went true the roof, I’ve been crying the last hour.. shannen publicly wanted people to target me.. bullying me.. I highlighted what she put out on social media.. shannen doesn’t know my mental health if I struggle!! She was happy to play the victim and get someone innocent attacked online for her neglect lies and playing the victim card when she not. She a horrible girl!!

She previous done it to another girl on this thread that was only voicing her concerns got people to target her and send her vile messages when they girl never bullied her or talked about her looks just her robbing money.. I’m on the long list of girls she bullied.. all the girls in her fake management company.. she robbed money of CHILDREN that’s the lowest of all.. she is dangerous!!!

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep thinking these forums are about her looks and stuff when it’s not.. it’s about the lies and horrible things she’s done to other people and needs to be held accountable. Nobody has once slagged her appearance off. Yes maybe some questionable outfit choices but nothing else🙄

People are constantly targeting her appearance in this thread, and I made this exact point last week that she would use that to undermine all the ACTUAL facts on here, and of course she has. Now once again she's used that stuff to distract people from the actual issues that people originally discussed on here, before attacking her looks became the norm. It's a pity because there's more than enough we can say about her without having to stoop to low needless blows about her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The free Britney page.. 😳Shannen you made that page!! We are not stupid.. you got called out saying your manager Jenny was in control of your page! Someone messaged her she confirmed you don’t work with her anymore.. you have history for make fake pages, faking comment.. you made 4 accounts on this thread we caught you out!! Lying again.. anyone looking at that knows it’s you!!!!

Reactions: 6
The free Britney page.. 😳Shannen you made that page!! We are not stupid.. you got called out saying your manager Jenny was in control of your page! Someone messaged her she confirmed you don’t work with her anymore.. you have history for make fake pages, faking comment.. you made 4 accounts on this thread we caught you out!! Lying again.. anyone looking at that knows it’s you!!!!
She’s coming for you hun 🤣🤣🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've no doubt that she's upset in those stories today, but the problem is that she still maintains that she's being bullied. She doesn't understand that her behaviour has angered people and that there are consequences. She's like a child whose only sorry they're being found out. She's picking and choosing what to address on this page. There is so much here that goes beyond her physical appearence.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for that shannen, on that note I’m taking legal action against you! You threatened me, slander, lying about me.. I’ve all my facts and proof!

Yet again bullying me.. I feel sorry for you.. I’ve also kindly offered nice advice to you.. I have serval times told people don’t pass comments on your looks!! Your lying again... I’ve all the proof!!!

You should be ashamed cause I’m gonna make sure your held accountable for your actions!!

Also I did mail you and you blocked me 🤔

Reactions: 3
Shannen people have not liked you for a long time, and as you said not everyone is gonna like everyone but what's after pushing it this far was your management, I truly believe you wanted it to go far and had big plans. But as you bit off more than you could chew you robbed young girls. Faked what work they would be doing with a big instagrammer saying they've never spoke to you after you said she will be involved, unless you acknowledge the girls you've hurt & apologize this won't stop. Own what you've done and do better because all these people can't be lying about what you've done, is there exaggeration?? Maybe.. But there's more truth. An apology from you will go a long way instead of denials

Reactions: 4
Shannen for duck sakes are you for real? The reason this thread is here is because if things YOU have done no one else but YOU.

Thank you for that shannen, on that note I’m taking legal action against you! You threatened me, slander, lying about me.. I’ve all my facts and proof!

Yet again bullying me.. I feel sorry for you.. I’ve also kindly offered nice advice to you.. I have serval times told people don’t pass comments on your looks!! Your lying again... I’ve all the proof!!!

You should be ashamed cause I’m gonna make sure your held accountable for your actions!!

Take legal action tf!! Bring the witch down

I'm going to post this here because I know she's reading , first of all we all know your a pretty girl Shannon , let's caress your ego for a second ... Noone here is saying your ugly..and noone needs to be reminded "your a normal girl" nobody thinks your above anyone.....
Secondly , you lie constantly! Your going to be called about because you put your hand out to be slapped. Your so desperate to be famous that you make up lies that everyone thinks are halerious , your a topic in most girls whatssaps for being nuts. People follow you because you are a literal car crash. If you want to be insta famous so bad you have to be relatable. You can't lie all the time and make out you have an amazing life when you don't! Don't post fake designer tit with the intention of having us believe your living a celebrity lifestyle. I genuinely feel sorry for you cause I think your so far into this now theres no coming back. If I was you I would just ditch the act. Be real , get some friends , treat them right and don't use them like a ladder. It's takes more than being good looking to make it. And for god sake stop making out your going into TV shows when your not cause it makes you look mental. That's my opinion take it or leave it.

Reactions: 17
I'm going to post this here because I know she's reading , first of all we all know your a pretty girl Shannon , let's caress your ego for a second ... Noone here is saying your ugly..and noone needs to be reminded "your a normal girl" nobody thinks your above anyone.....
Secondly , you lie constantly! Your going to be called about because you put your hand out to be slapped. Your so desperate to be famous that you make up lies that everyone thinks are halerious , your a topic in most girls whatssaps for being nuts. People follow you because you are a literal car crash. If you want to be insta famous so bad you have to be relatable. You can't lie all the time and make out you have an amazing life when you don't! Don't post fake designer tit with the intention of having us believe your living a celebrity lifestyle. I genuinely feel sorry for you cause I think your so far into this now theres no coming back. If I was you I would just ditch the act. Be real , get some friends , treat them right and don't use them like a ladder. It's takes more than being good looking to make it. And for god sake stop making out your going into TV shows when your not cause it makes you look mental. That's my opinion take it or leave it.
Thank you 🙌

im a little confused here. Did she out you using your real name? Or just by posting screenshots of your posts here?

Reactions: 6
There's some really good advice here if she would only pay attention to it. She didn't set up the agency for it to be a failure, but she was dishonest in how she conducted her business. Ultimately these girls were left out of pocket financially and probably feeling very foolish and embarrssed. They had hopes and dreams just like Shannen and she took advantage of them. Someone posted here that a girl as young as 14/15 was stood up multiple times by Shannen over wanting to join the agency. That is horrendous behaviour. I think the agency scandal was the straw that broke the camels back. The O'Donnell sisters publically called her out over an event that she charged for that they had no involvement with. They were the ones warning people it was a scam, the screenshots are there. They called it a scam. There's a long list of people she has screwed over and upset all in the name of getting to where she thinks she dererves to be, or climbing the social ladder as someone mentioned earlier. Whether it's expecting friends to offer their services for free (someone posted recently that they were blocked after refusing) or just plain crappy behaviour such as leaving a friend go off in an ambulance on their own because she thinks she'll be 'papped' outside and it wouldn't look good. A lot of people have spoken out about how much she uses people to get ahead. In the end it's all coming back to bite her. She doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself and this 'hate' as she calls it is just people calling a spade a spade. The lies over I'm a Celeb and people running her account are just outrageous, normal sound minded people do not behave this way. The best thing she can do for herself is hold her hands up, admit what she did and then take a break to work on herself. Gets some real friends as someone mentioned and treat them well.

Reactions: 16
I’ve chosen to stay quite now as my legal are looking into my case.. I’ve all the proof..I’ve supportive friends and family that fully support me!

I’m going to struggle getting up out of bed tomorrow but I have amazing boyfriend that will be there for me no matter what.

Team Fruitloopd can I get like for support please..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve chosen to stay quite now as my legal are looking into my case.. I’ve all the proof..I’ve supportive friends and family that fully support me!

I’m going to struggle getting up out of bed tomorrow but I have amazing boyfriend that will be there for me no matter what.

Team Fruitloopd can I get like for support please..
I’m rather confused of whether you are being sarcastic or not? This is an anonymous forum and I presume your username isn’t your legal name....... 😏

Reactions: 5
There's some really good advice here if she would only pay attention to it. She didn't set up the agency for it to be a failure, but she was dishonest in how she conducted her business. Ultimately these girls were left out of pocket financially and probably feeling very foolish and embarrssed. They had hopes and dreams just like Shannen and she took advantage of them. Someone posted here that a girl as young as 14/15 was stood up multiple times by Shannen over wanting to join the agency. That is horrendous behaviour. I think the agency scandal was the straw that broke the camels back. The O'Donnell sisters publically called her out over an event that she charged for that they had no involvement with. They were the ones warning people it was a scam, the screenshots are there. They called it a scam. There's a long list of people she has screwed over and upset all in the name of getting to where she thinks she dererves to be, or climbing the social ladder as someone mentioned earlier. Whether it's expecting friends to offer their services for free (someone posted recently that they were blocked after refusing) or just plain crappy behaviour such as leaving a friend go off in an ambulance on their own because she thinks she'll be 'papped' outside and it wouldn't look good. A lot of people have spoken out about how much she uses people to get ahead. In the end it's all coming back to bite her. She doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself and this 'hate' as she calls it is just people calling a spade a spade. The lies over I'm a Celeb and people running her account are just outrageous, normal sound minded people do not behave this way. The best thing she can do for herself is hold her hands up, admit what she did and then take a break to work on herself. Gets some real friends as someone mentioned and treat them well.
This is brilliant advice. I’d love to see Shannen turn herself around but her desire to be a celebrity is too strong. She’s gonna keep faking it until she makes it or crashes completely.

I’m rather confused of whether you are being sarcastic or not? This is an anonymous forum and I presume your username isn’t your legal name....... 😏
Starting to think she might actually be a fruitloop or have I missed something completely? She sounds a bit like shannen with the legal team BS 🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s doing the absolute most on her stories she’s not a celebrity and needs to get over herself 😂😂

This is brilliant advice. I’d love to see Shannen turn herself around but her desire to be a celebrity is too strong. She’s gonna keep faking it until she makes it or crashes completely.

Starting to think she might actually be a fruitloop or have I missed something completely? She sounds a bit like shannen with the legal team BS 🤣
That’s why I’m wondering is she taking the piss with the whole legal team bullshit on the anonymous forum.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.