Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm roaring 🤣
Wouldn't you think a family member or her sister or something would get her some help. Like she can see her insta crap been posted. Maybe they are two peas in a pod actually...... Someone needs to pull this girl aside and tell her to get a bleeping grip. Making a show of herself.... That's nothing new 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi, I’m new here but has anyone noticed that she’s jumped from promoting apex meals to now promoting Martina’s kitchen meals? Hmm
Looks like you triggered her today MaryJane. Shannens followers (I think they mean us) have had a lot of interest in Amex meals and she has been using them since August and loves them and Luke has an exclusive love of Amex doesn’t eat anything else! But Shannen is also advertising martinas kitchen which may just mean she has a wider palate for the free stuff. Nothing strange about it at all. She is allowed advertise both companies and eat her Maccy D’s 10 times a week it’s no-ones business. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm in a heap here 😂 Is it a requirement that in order to be part of her team your spelling and grammar must also be as poor as hers? 😂 Shannen, at least make the effort to proof read what you're typing if you insist that all these make-believe people are managing your account!

The team must also be glued to Tattle, along with their boss 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm in a heap here 😂 Is it a requirement that in order to be part of her team your spelling and grammar must also be as poor as hers? 😂 Shannen, at least make the effort to proof read what you're typing if you insist that all these make-believe people are managing your account!

The team must also be glued to Tattle, along with their boss 👀
She's a gif! I think she has the mentality of a 12 year old.

gif*

Whats with tattle.... It won't let you say some words! Trying to say G. I. M. P

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They must have all being educated together in the school of hard knocks where the mad bastards run riot and people learn the most important lesson is to grind for the dollar cos no-ones going hand it to you unless you become a full time begger. Oh wait 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gif*

Whats with tattle.... It won't let you say some words! Trying to say G. I. M. P
It won’t let you use the word g.i.m.p for shannen because it’s offensive to gimps to be put in the same category as her

• Haha
Guys, does anyone think her mental health has gotten alot worse lately? I know she's always been unhinged but the fact that she's using words like "I" or "me" in her instatories, then 2 stories later she's referring to herself in 3rd person, is actually very concerning.

I think her family and Luke should be held somewhat accountable for enabling her behaviour and not holding some sort of intervention. It's serious neglect on their part. There's No way any decent and caring boyfriend would let his girlfriend behave like that and do nothing about it. There's some seriously deep rooted psychological issues going on and 100% some sort of undiagnosed clinical personality disorder which is only going to get worse unless her or her family seeks help.

It's just bonkers that no one close to her is doing anything about it and the whole of social media is watching on as she's progressively getting worse and worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Seriously it’s so alarming she ruining her “career”more and more every day.. eh Shannen why get Christmas tree I thought her Luke are living in the UK?? I’m lost 🤔 lol

The vacuum packed meals she fucks in the bin!! We all know that!! They are wasting their money! But they follow her keep sending them worst fools they are!!

Broke rules again got her makeup done 🤣🤣🤣 stupid cow of Mua, that thing only back from uk not isolated!! They really care about their own health and family exposing themselves!!

Poor dogs locked in a box 😢😢 such neglect!!

Reactions: 3
Guys, does anyone think her mental health has gotten alot worse lately? I know she's always been unhinged but the fact that she's using words like "I" or "me" in her instatories, then 2 stories later she's referring to herself in 3rd person, is actually very concerning. I think her family and Luke should be held somewhat accountable for enabling her behaviour and not holding some sort of intervention. There's No way any decent and caring boyfriend would let his girlfriend behave like that and do nothing about it. It's serious neglect on their part. There's some seriously deep rooted psychological issues going on and 100% some sort of undiagnosed clinical personality disorder. It's just bonkers that no one close to her is doing anything about it and the whole of social media is watching on as she's progressively getting worse and worse.
I do think she has some kind of a personality disorder. She's a massive narcissist and a pathological liar. I genuinely don't think Luke is aware of her behaviour online though. I'd say she has him guilted into deactivating all his socials with some sob story about how she has been mistreated in the past and therefore can't trust men. That him not having social media accounts reassures her that he's being faithful. We've seen how unhinged she becomes when a guy even breathes the same air space as another woman. I imagine she has filled his head with lies even more flamboyant than what she posts on IG, that she is Irelands answer to Pamela Anderson and has been personally scouted to be in Playboy. He seems like the type of guy whose ego would be fueled by thinking his missus was a big star. Her sister seems to be just as deluded as her. I hope one of Luke's old pals reaches out to him and that eventually he see's her for what she is. From her social media it sounds like he exists just to serve and please her. You never hear her mention that he is out with friends, or even see her with him and his friends. Something very sinister about the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
I'm roaring 🤣
Wouldn't you think a family member or her sister or something would get her some help. Like she can see her insta crap been posted. Maybe they are two peas in a pod actually...... Someone needs to pull this girl aside and tell her to get a bleeping grip. Making a show of herself.... That's nothing new 😅
The sister is just as bleeping bad as her she’s a bleeping nutcase they should all be sectioned that lot the sister is the epitome of a scumbag

Anyone else notice bianca gascoigne comment on Sean’s Instagram posts ?? Wonder how she feels with him bringing Shannen in on his photo shoot if they’re friends ?? Bet she was just the cheapest model available for photo shoot she probably done it for free to get her face out there 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Throwing this out there, but what are the chances she's having cosmetic surgery on her face and that's why she's really offline?

The sister is just as bleeping bad as her she’s a bleeping nutcase they should all be sectioned that lot the sister is the epitome of a scumbag

Anyone else notice bianca gascoigne comment on Sean’s Instagram posts ?? Wonder how she feels with him bringing Shannen in on his photo shoot if they’re friends ?? Bet she was just the cheapest model available for photo shoot she probably done it for free to get her face out there 👀👀
I'd say she begged that Chloe one to get her in on the shoot. Shannen seems to be clinging onto her since she was an extra in Love Island.

Reactions: 9
Her family are just as bad .
Does Luke's family follow her , I wonder what they make of her.

Reactions: 1
I thought she said she was out of here on a one way ticket and moving to Manchester . Is she gonna send the tree to the UK.
I hope she knows how to water this real tree , wouldn't want her APPartment to go up in flames just like her career .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.