Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster.

So I commented yesterday asking Shannen why she doesn’t follow Ego Official and she blocked me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Like how does she thinks it’s okay to write #gifted on posts when she clearly wasn’t gifted anything 😂
The girls from the agency said they were told to do this even if it wasn't gifted. It's dishonest, misleading, and really sad if you ask me 🤷‍♀️ I think doing it makes her feel like she's somebody, which is weird because she knows it's a lie. Her whole page is a desperate attempt to prove to people that she's famous but she's not intelligent enough to cover her tracks and gets found out.

Reactions: 8

MunHun

VIP Member
I’d say she well goes into BT’s and buys the cheapest item of make up e.t.c just to walk out with the bag. Then probably asks for another bag to put her eurogiant bargains in. As for all the free beauty treatments she gets I would hazard a guess that she uses her fake accounts to make enquiries based on Shannens promotion of the company but when the business realise none of these enquiries actually make it past that stage they give her the heave ho so she moves onto the next victims. Suck em dry Shan 😉

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
The only ‘team’ is the abundance of fake accounts she has set up to comment and like her own photos.

MunHun

VIP Member
Luke must be one simple minded fella to be encouraging this shite. A fucking feature wall for a Christmas tree. The pup will probably pull it asunder and Shan will be worn out cleaning up the mess. Imagine living in a flat up over a premises and decorating it as if it’s a celebrity mansion. It’s too much.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously I just can’t even imagine what go true her mind.. one day she wakes up Luke I’m out here, I've big career move selling fake tan by a nobody.. I’m gonna let my inner Lisa/Jenny run my page I’m gonna live it up in Manchester in global pandemic!! Luke your gonna lie to everyone act like your traveling over and back to see me! Cause your obsessed with me, don’t forget the dogs they are obsessed with me cause I’m iconic!!
Nobody is gonna know?? 🤣🙌🏻Everyone gonna think Im going on I’m celeb, I’ll get loads of press and papped photos! Luke sell stuff I need a few grand to pay some chap with camera follow me around a street while I change in bathroom make people think I’m living it up there! I’m gonna act if I’m in Manchester and London that I’m being snapped up in uk!! Lie to everyone I’m there I've big career move!

Reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣she breach covid travelled to red spot!! Was there for a day, exposed to covid, took stupid photo on street! Traveled back and hiding out in her apartment getting vacuum packed meals.. she can’t even walk her dogs keeping them locked in all day, cause she can’t risk being seen!! Living on a stupid hair brain idea this would work and not realised she thick as shite and folks called her out straight away.. but she dug big hole she has to keep lying and pretending!!

Mdance

Chatty Member
Has any one else noticed how shannen always seems to struggle pronouncing brand names 🙈 If your gonna reach out to brands to help promote their business, at least pronounce it correctly. So embaressing!!!

Nonamesally

Okay luke HAS to be gay.. I don’t know of ANY fella who will voluntarily wear matching pjs, and his “dream” Christmas tree is pink with a Halloween costume furry hat on top! And his “dream” apartment consists of girly photos on the wall and fake Chanel, Dior books etc ... 🤣🤣🤣oh and we can’t forget the worst one of them all.. her PINK sofas on the way .. T A C K Y. 🤢🤮either shannen is extremely ( and I mean extremely ) manipulative, controlling and abusive to Luke, OR .. hes gay. No other ways around it 🤣🤣

also, why does Shannen feel the need to record the whole toy show and post it on her story? Your either ruining it on people who have recorded it and not got the chance to watch it yet ... or your anoying people who were currently watching it at the same time .. just no need ! Another brainless act on darling Shannens behalf. Nothing usual there!
Oh and her dad is in the aPpartment taking pics of her and Lukey boy? BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES AGAIN!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
So she was one of the influencers who had a scent dedicated to her. Who were the others?! The whole thing is comical! Also I assume scents are copyrighted, so the business is likely breaking the law 😂 he’s an absolute Delboy. Actually the pair of them are!
Sorry, a scent dedicated to her? I didn't listen to her speil because she is just so ill-spoken. So she says they named a scent after her? A CAR scent? 😂😂 A car scent that is a knock-off of a high end perfume 😂 Is that supposed to be flattering? The pair of them are absolute knackers. Has she still not mentioned her bf works there and that's why she's plugging this crap, for the car she doesn't have. This is a joke.

• Haha

DPG

Any bets that she wrote that note herself on the Steve Madden parcel 🤣🤣
Was just coming on to say that. No way a company as big Steve Madden would be gifting her anything.....I’m guessing she chose to buy herself Steve Madden based on the wolf of Wall Street / Margot Robbie connection.

• Sick

NoseyScouser94

annnnnd shes still reading here 😂😂😂😂 she openly said she wanted to kill herself because of comments on here but yet she still goes on to google to type this website in and search her own name and read the comments AND THAN addresses them on her stories. obsessive much hun. Loves milking the fact shes got a thread on here and gets to claim trolls and bullying. its hardly bullying when everything is FACT. I can put money on it that shes made accounts on here to say stuff about her appearance so she can play the victim

MunHun

VIP Member
She was mouthing about Saffy Thompson’s mother yesterday then here’s her Mam drinking in the spa then going back out into her car to drive them home. It’s ok though that exemplar air freshener will save them.

• Haha

Noseynells

Wft is the comment under the scarf pic...'it's a winding, a continuity, an infinity.' I think we can all stand corrected on our comments that she wears nothing but cheap tat, she has a Burberry scarf after all, even tagged them. The Gucci tights however did not get a tag 😉 I see Wicklow Animal Welfare are calling out instahuns buying designer dogs from puppy farms. Is that where Shannen got hers?
Sure even the page that she got the tights off call them GG inspired tights and off this one goes calling them gucci 🤣

• Haha

Calalilly

She even admitted she was only upset because brands and friends where contacted . She's only upset because she doesn't wanna lose her freebies and her "friends" have yet to see her psycho ways

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
The spa is in an industrial estate? God love her, she tries so hard to come across as living this glamorous lifestyle, but everything is always on the bargin bin side of the scale. If Dealz did influencers she'd be in there.

The state of her over on the Saf T thread putting down those girls when she hasn't an ounce of class herself.

• Haha