Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She said she was getting the couch custom made from SofaSoGood...she could barely say their name properly. Something obviously happened

Reactions: 7

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Would put money on Shannen being behind that account. The fact that others here think the same is very telling. I had a feeling she would only love to have a nosey on threads about those who she perceives to be the competition. The whole lot sound like wagons, but it seems even they are doing better than Shannen. Rattling around Dublin in a van vs partying with celebs in Dubai.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Welcome! Sounds like he's just as much a low-life as she is. From day one I've been saying she is only with him because he pays her way. She's happy so long as she can sit around watching tv all day. Do you know if he has friends? Does he ever see them? She seems to have him chained to her side. Seems like a very controlling relationship.
100% with him for the money, I’d say she creamed her knickers when she found out he was loaded.

• Haha

Lilly long

VIP Member
She saying it baffles her how some people can be so unkind over Xmas .. why can’t they spend time with their family and relax... Relax all she does is pose and get someone to take photos all day everyday.. I’d understand if she was an influencer getting a few hundred for every photo but she gets nothing zilch.. she’s an absolute nobody ..

• Heart

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
No that must be a misprint. Luke will get on to the editor make him an offer he can’t refuse. 🐴

Come on now she has mad influencing skills look at this bit of collaboration work she’s doing for the spa. ‘Theirs even a pacific type of cream for pregnant women’

Pacific cream not to be confused with specific or Atlantic 💁🏼‍♀️
Oh Jeeeeeeasus 😂😂 Is English even her first language? I think your Atlantic reference will be lost on her.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Have no idea why this Jeff person associates with a low-life like her, but she is most definitely availing of his staff discount. I used to work in BT's and staff get 40-50% off A/W stock in the lead up to Christmas. There's no way someone whose been sat on their hole for the last few years did all their Christmas shopping in BT's without a helping hand, and I'm sure Luke gives her pocket money.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Hey, everyone sorry I haven’t been on.. I’m currently in hiding 🤣🤣 shannen tracing my IP address and I can’t be seen before I enter I’m a Celeb

Joking 🙃 I’ve job and life.. only catching up now!! Twat not wearing a mask!! Showing young audiences it’s acceptable!! Shameful!! Filming 😂😂😂😂oh stop shannen with the lies!
The giveaway?? What about all hundreds your fella took for his fake emoji T-shirt’s you pair kept them!! Anything you get are either counterfeit or bought with stolen money 🤣🤣🤣 give it to charity if you wanna do good!! Btw shannen how is your pen pal doing lol??

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
The Princess Diana canvas... there's no words 😳 Such bad taste, and wouldn't expect any less from her, the absolute dirt bird. Can you imagine your partner giving you that for Christmas... Her 'favourite lady of history and of all time'...whenever she tries to talk about something it reads like a child wrote it.

I didn't realise John Frieda was still a thing, haven't used that since I was 16! She really is scraping the barrel in terms of what she's sent by companies.

I don’t know why she keeps posting that picture of herself in the pink. I think she looks awful in it. Her face is real harsh looking & she looks like she is early-mid 40’s. Nothing wrong with looking that age, but not a great look if your trying to break into modelling in your late 20’s. I don’t know whether it’s the make up or the work she’s had done but it’s a real leather haggard look👵🏻👵🏻

MunHun

VIP Member
She’ll take a shit load of photos with them today now she’s officially home in Ireland and act like they were taken in England. Whack job.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Genuinely what’s the reason behind the ‘takeover’? Let’s for arguments sake say the shoot was with a large brand, say PLT, and let’s go one further and imagine she had a whole week of shoots..why would someone takeover her insta? Isn’t that what models/influencers do everyday? Shoot and promote brands.. I really don’t get it
She’s telling lies, she went over to shoot that god awful tan range and she thinks we are all simpletons believing she’s in hiding for I’m a celeb 🙄 absolutely pathetic. The press shots in her grid are just so awful, what self respecting influencer posts press photos on their grid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I suppose she has to get her money’s worth.

MunHun

VIP Member
That is her Icons wall. Luke apparently sourced all of those monstrosities from Dubai. You may find out the full details when she does the appartment haul any day now.

• Haha

Bettyhomer84

She’s full of shit as usual, so Luke drove over to the UK with the dogs but somehow he was able fit in the time to pick up some Christmas bits in Musgraves. These threads are bringing on her English in anyway she spelt apartment and sequins correctly today. Baby steps 👣
I thought she had a oneway ticket?? :unsure: Another lie I am guessing.

Wubanghoe

Juicy are putting everyone who tags them on their story. People with 1-2k followings. There’s shannen with her 108k 🙄 and even they don’t want to be associated with her 🤣

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Shannen was so transparent in her attempts to get into the Ann Summers night to remember campaign. Look at how many times she tagged them and took heavily edited photos in her playboy suit. Shamelessly trying muscle into Maura’s gig. I’d say she thought they would be doing well to get two love island ‘stars’ into the same shoot 🤣
She just smacks of desperation. Desperate to be famous, desperate for attention. I could understand if she had an actual talent like singing, acting etc. But she seems to think that sitting around taking selfies is enough. It's all fueled by vanity and an inflated sense of self.

Hayhoes

I'm starting to think are these girls even telling the whole truth? I mean saying there gonna speak up but then nothing... Just a thought, if you were passionate about speaking the truth you'd do it.. Maybe there's more than we know to the story

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Do we know what restaurant it was? The last one she was in was Fade St Social, only in the last 2 weeks. She recently started following Rosa Madre...I felt like I should drop them an email to warn them about the incoming begging.

• Haha