Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnboy50

Genuinely what’s the reason behind the ‘takeover’? Let’s for arguments sake say the shoot was with a large brand, say PLT, and let’s go one further and imagine she had a whole week of shoots..why would someone takeover her insta? Isn’t that what models/influencers do everyday? Shoot and promote brands.. I really don’t get it

Reactions: 8

Newroundhere

She’s attending SISU clinic now I think she’s been to every aesthetic clinic in Dublin.... once they stop giving her free stuff she’s onto the next one

• Heart
Fair play for calling them out xx and condolences for the loss of your cousin ❤
Just so reckless like it's a fucking joke. Breaking lockdown rules and drink driving? Nah absolutely not the one I genuinely feel like going out of my way to compile all the evidence against Shannen into spreadsheets whatever, the lot and presenting it to the Gardai for an investigation into her like shes pissed me off a lot but my blood is boiling. And thank you so much, it was a couple of years ago now but drink driving in Ireland is a massive problem and this yoke thinks going onto her story to say she got a taxi home after seeing her in her poxy car is acceptable? Oh Shannen yoube rightly pissed me off now. Your days on insta are numbered my dear. Wait until Karma gets a hold of you

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
How is she still on 109k with that giveaway 😂

She sounds very bitter and that year compared to hers
Probably bitter about the fact that Maura got such a positive reception from people and has really made a name for herself off the back of LI. Shannen was basically an extra in the background and is now promoting Hillbillys Chicken 😂

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
I’d say that was why she had the big crying fit on her story that day over been bullied on here. Someone must have contacted the sofa company and they pulled out of the ‘collab’ with her cos they seen the truth. She definitely made a big show of the especially made sofa she was getting and how she worked on the design and fabric for weeks with the sofa company.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
One of the girls she scAmmed NEEDS to do a YouTube story time video about it with all
Their receipts exposing her for who she really is. It would honestly get thousands of views and hopefully they could use the money from the views to helped them for what she took off them. Makes me sick how many freebies she gets from companies who don’t know what she is actually really like

Jellybb

VIP Member
I think at this point I feel sorry for the woman. If she has to pretend that someone has control of her insta because she’s doing this top secret mission, there is a serious want in her. I hope her family intervene and get her some help.

Nonamesally

Okay so first of all where is this amazing show she is shooting for ? That she needed the convertible car for, that Luke robbed on one of his clients 🤣 and was absolutely urgent and necessary to go to the UK during lockdown? still no update ?
her giveaway has been post poned for a week because she hurt her finger 2 days ago.. yeah adds up!!🤣 and her finger.. taking a sick day..? Come on is she for real? All you have to do is take pictures of the products ffs!! You’ve 9 other perfectly functioning fingers?? Pity party as usual 🙄 she wouldn’t last a day in the real world!!
Also, so she’s going to leah aesthetic for a “top up” which we can only assume is her Botox or filler.. hmm thought she said she only gets her lips done once every year or two .. and same with the Botox ? She only got her yearly “top up” for the 4th time this year, before lockdown so why is she getting it so close again? Hmm did our darling shannen lie about how often she injects herself again.. I think so!!😘

• Haha

weeklyrib

Oh my god, the Examplar page and the 12 Influencers of Christmas. Shannen is number 5, with her feckin Love Island picture. One of the other 4 so far, only one has replied in the comments to her pic. One of them is dublin footballer Philly McMahon. None of the other “influencers” have even shared/promoted this 12 Influencers shíte. Examplar appears to be pretending that they’re collaborating with 12 supposed influencers when I doubt they are at all. I’m so embarrassed for them 🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I think she was pretty, but has had too much work done and in such a short space of time. Most of it was unnecessary. She looks like a caricature now. She'd be better off leaving what's there to disolve.

MunHun

VIP Member
No she is definitely saying fuck you to all of us on here. ‘Look at me living me best life in my juicy tracksuit, buying loads of my junk food and breaking Covid rules all in one photo. Let’s give them something to talk about Luke, happy, happy, happy. Touch me constantly Luke so I can tell the world your so affectionate’. News flash Shannen, relationships are supposed to consist of affection it’s not something to write home about 🙈 I do actually pity her at times.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh my god! I’m DEAD at the princess diana “wall art” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like I’m laughing out loud at it here like a lunatic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sarzzzzz

She’s commenting as herself about buying gifts for her boyfriend and then posting stories as if her Instagram is being taken over 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fucking imbecile does she think everyone is as thick as her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Why is she writing in the caption “I hope you this I hope you” etc. He’s not allowed on Instagram Shannen babe how is he gonna see it??
Thanks for everything you do for me, you do everything for ME! I hope that includes collecting the carers allowance cos god knows the poor chap deserves it.

• Haha

weeklyrib

She thinks winding her “bullies” up is more important than following government guidelines and keeping people around her safe. That’s exactly why she’s flaunting like she is. She’s a stupid selfish bitch.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
They must have all being educated together in the school of hard knocks where the mad bastards run riot and people learn the most important lesson is to grind for the dollar cos no-ones going hand it to you unless you become a full time begger. Oh wait 🤭

• Haha