Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys what's even sadder is the I'm a celeb guys were brought in nearly 2 weeks ago for testing, screening and photoshoots. Keith Duffy is the Irish person going in as far as I know, not Shannen. To be honest when she was on love island i hadn't a clue who she was, i only know her from her scamming days.

As if anyone actually believed she was going into I'm a celeb. We know you sold the story ya mup

Reactions: 4
Guys what's even sadder is the I'm a celeb guys were brought in nearly 2 weeks ago for testing, screening and photoshoots. Keith Duffy is the Irish person going in as far as I know, not Shannen. To be honest when she was on love island i hadn't a clue who she was, i only know her from her scamming days.

As if anyone actually believed she was going into I'm a celeb. We know you sold the story ya mup
I know. Extra measures and such. She is delusional. I didn’t even know she was on LI either until I saw the agency scam BS and saw her bio saying “Love Island”.

Reactions: 1
Surely she hasn’t booked a flight purposely near the start date for I’m a celeb just to make it look like she’s going in? That’s a new level of sad if so
That's 1000000% what her plan is. To make it look like she's going on I'm a celebrity. See does the paps catch her coming from the Airport ect. Try get her face in the papers and her name mentioned 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That's 1000000% what her plan is. To make it look like she's going on I'm a celebrity. See does the paps catch her coming from the Airport ect. Try get her face in the papers and her name mentioned 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve just looked at the comments on her airport photo and two people have said “good luck” and stuff. LMFAO

I'm guessing she hasn't travelled at all .
I seen in the news people are booking flights that they have no intention of going on just to sit and have a drink in the airport bar and take photos . Could you be arsed like .
Shannen is so fake I actually wouldn't put it past her to do such a sad act .
Theres a girl on instagram who has a large following who calls out the likes of Shannen , With her fake blue tick, fake followers and fake holidays

I’ve just looked at the comments on her airport photo and two people have said “good luck” and stuff. LMFAO
More than likely that's her on fake pages

To be fair though, if she did go in, it would make my lockdown. Shannen eating fish eyes and testicles. Classic.

I'm guessing she hasn't travelled at all .
I seen in the news people are booking flights that they have no intention of going on just to sit and have a drink in the airport bar and take photos . Could you be arsed like .
Shannen is so fake I actually wouldn't put it past her to do such a sad act .
Theres a girl on instagram who has a large following who calls out the likes of Shannen , With her fake blue tick, fake followers and fake holidays

Mire than likely that's her on fake pages
D3C96664-519C-460A-AED0-1425426148CA.jpeg
E873ECAE-E4F2-48C7-BA70-9A113E904D24.jpeg

Obviously we have established that she uses an app for the majority of her likes and comments but there are a few real accounts there that Shannen actually follows and they follow her. Most have said similar things. Interesting.

Reactions: 3
To be fair though, if she did go in, it would make my lockdown. Shannen eating fish eyes and testicles. Classic.
Shane Richie, Mo Farrah 😂😂😂😂 i think shannen can keep dreaming about her famous title!! My god, her baby toe was on love island for 5 seconds and she thinks she's iconic and famous. I cant help but laugh at this crazy girl

• Haha
Shane Richie, Mo Farrah 😂😂😂😂 i think shannen can keep dreaming about her famous title!! My god, her baby toe was on love island for 5 seconds and she thinks she's iconic and famous. I cant help but laugh at this crazy girl
I know. I watched a clip of her in the villa where they are playing that sex positions game? She looks so stiff. No genuine personality at all, she’s just an empty ghoul.

I know. I watched a clip of her in the villa where they are playing that sex positions game? She looks so stiff. No genuine personality at all, she’s just an empty ghoul.
I'd say she felt massivly insecure being surrounded by absolute stunners. She strikes me as someone who has to always be the most attractive person in the room.

It’s totally bizarre. It’s not like she can pretend she’s gone away for a few weeks & that she was in the jungle. Does she not realise it’s on the tv & we’ll see the full line up by next weekend? What’s she gonna do when everyone is announced & shes nowhere to be seen? If what she’s hinting at is not on tv she’s the biggest embarrassment to ever walk this nation. Why would you hint at something if it’s very low level modelling work. (Not that I’ve ever seen her in any ad campaigns) not even the ones that you’d seen in dunnes or tesco. Not even euro giant when I come to think of it. So what’s she going to say when she comes back & she’s done duck all again. What excuse this time? Coming from someone who claimed her account was hacked for a month, while posting on it during that month, I’ve no doubt her excuses will be off the wall. Maybe she’s going to replace Michael Jackson’s statue in the wax museum in London since she does look more plastic.🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
So she doing photo shoot 🤣🤣🙌🏻I’m sorry but she thinks we are all tick... she must have paid some sleazy back door alley place.. cause we are in global pandemic and traveled from another country??? No professional business would expose themselves or other to a nobody like her... she is actually nuts.. I’m sorry I tried to offer yet again advice cause she stalking this page.. she just wants to be know for always playing the victim... when she not, she cold calculator dangerous woman(child).

I'm lost here, did I miss something? 😂
Has she said she is on the jungle thing or is this page speculating that she is?

• Haha
I'm lost here, did I miss something? 😂
Has she said she is on the jungle thing or is this page speculating that she is?
She was hinting at it months ago for a while. Now she hinted about being away from home but it’s just a “photoshoot”.. apparently, even though England is on national lockdown for 4 weeks and non essential businesses are closed. Some responsible photographer.

Soooo we are just in a lockdown not even a week and this swine swans over from ireland to get her make up done (not ballsy enough to tag the makeup artist) and to do a non essential photoshoot she is thick as tit honestly she boils my blood

Reactions: 6
I’ll be reporting the photographer for carrying out business if I have to. People are already pissing me off here as I live in an area with one of the most covid cases. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Bingo 🤣🤣🤣she put up she in London..

So that photographer will be reported, hair and makeup will be reported.. they are non essential work..

That all shannen fault, she knows business will get backlash but she so selfish to care....

Plus she is that messed up on her appearance the ones they take she will never use!! Cause she will photoshop them to bits!!!!

She was walking around t1 with NO MASK ON? 🤦‍♀️ In the 2nd pic on her grid she has in the caption “one way ticket” which should suggest she isn’t coming back, this would be great but I’d say she’s just as thick as tit 🙄

I have never come across someone so stupid in my life. The fact she has openly shown that she’s travelled to London for a photoshoot and shown that she’s got her makeup done. Honestly, how stupid do you have to be? No mask either? She really believes she’s above the law.

Also, this photo. Looking very different Shan
DDD7A6C4-286D-4111-855D-95C6BF818737.jpeg

Seeing as she's a Trump supporter and opening admitted a few weeks ago that she would not be getting the vaccine as she 'doesn't believe in putting that in my body' I am not surprised to see she has once again gone against Government and Public Health advice, and is swanning around with no mask on after some gobshite did her hair and make-up. Only a few days ago she was hashtagging about being offline and all she has done since posting that statement is post on her page and her stories. I have never seen anyone so desperate for attention. There are definitely some deep-rooted psychological issues involved here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.