Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another example of her dual personality.
HAHAHA she just can’t even remember her own lies, even on her stories which she could’ve read back on! AND only a few mins apart from eachother 🤣🤣🤣absolute LOOPER!!

Reactions: 2
I was wondering what was going on! I watched her story earlier and was like wtf is this all about? Then I come on here and see the comments about her weight 🤔I should’ve known where she gets her content from 😆

• Haha
This picture was taken before lockdown. As you can see she was always carrying weight there. You can be skinny but still be carrying weight in the wrong places and look out of shape due to poor diet and no exercise. I used to be like that before I got into the gym and made better choices. I looked "skinny" in clothes but when I was undressed you could see how out of shape I was and I was also a size 8.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This picture was taken before lockdown. As you can see she was always carrying weight there. You can be skinny but still be carrying weight in the wrong places and look out of shape due to poor diet and no exercise. I used to be like that before I got into the gym and made better choices. I looked "skinny" in clothes but when I was undressed you could see how out of shape I was and I was also a size 8.
She’s so bad in that photo she’s actually put a hole in the ground with her back foot😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes, it is definitely possible to be slim but out of shape. I have been there myself. You need to work hard for muscle tone and definition and the only way to do that is diet and exercise. She seems to think these things only matter when you're overweight, but they have a huge effect on what's going on inside the body as well as out.

Shannen only supports “celebs” that are curvy. Posting molly mae etc, yet people like grainne malone she has no problem calling fat. She only has compliments for people she thinks she can gain something from, no problem being nasty to those she thinks are below her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shannen only supports “celebs” that are curvy. Posting molly mae etc, yet people like grainne malone she has no problem calling fat. She only has compliments for people she thinks she can gain something from, no problem being nasty to those she thinks are below her
Nail on the head there

She’s getting great leverage out of that one persons opinion today. 😴
Also Shannen I don’t really think a question box titled ‘we never give ourselves a compliment’ aptly describes you. Come on now Sweetheart your in total awe of yourself you never stop giving yourself compliments.

Reactions: 4
This account commented on the most recent post on Shannen’s IG. I feel like the photo of this account is a bit of a coincidence given today’s happenings. I’m calling it another one of Shannen’s profiles. Sad, sad girl.
What a coincidence 🤦🏼‍♀️
She never learns at all, she thinks all her crazy behaviour falls under the heading ‘standing up for yourself’. And she will use that thought process to justify anything, I wonder does she ever feel guilty about the things she puts others through.

She's posting "unflattering" pictures of Molly Mae but Molly still looks unbelievable. Shannen can't compare herself to the likes of her 😂 and Molly can carry weight better it suits her shape more. Shannen looks out of proportion not curvey

Can someone post what photos she is talking about molly mae I don’t have Instagram dying to know what she is saying 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.