Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Anyways, LOL at her overnight hotel stay. Another anniversary is it! Getting ready to get dicked down tonight. Hope Luke’s got a bigger dick than a makeup brush!
What is the story with her and the make up brushes? I heard she was shoving them up her gee 😫

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Omg that’s hilarious 🙌🤣🤣🤣sicking for luky!! But that’s his own fault.. wonder is working for the other car company shannen done her photo shoot with (red BMW).
Makes you laugh most blokes in the spot have well respectable girl behind them, no dirty past, not known for being mad, but Luke gf ticks every box!
I would be so embarrassed to be seen out with him..

By looks of things Luke not so innocent and up to dodgy things to keep you shannen shady spoiled lifestyle!!! She gonna drag him straight down with her.. do you know what he deserves it, worse fool he was !!

lilithdal

Anyways, LOL at her overnight hotel stay. Another anniversary is it! Getting ready to get dicked down tonight. Hope Luke’s got a bigger dick than a makeup brush!

A lot of ‘new’ users on here join in to give out about Shannen and then quickly bring up someone else. We can’t discuss anyone else in this thread as it’s about Shannen. Love your name though it’s very original.
Sorry I didn't know we cant discuss others

Amalfi

What was this! No way! OMG
Was this recent
There is not a hope in hell anyone is putting her on the tv with a gob like that 😂 I don't feel sorry for her, she has a superiority complex, and god knows why because she is rough as fuck. What kind of person posts a pic of a fella munching on their fanny on IG to make another woman jealous? Imagine his son seeing that? She's a dirty lowlife.
What! When did she do that. Omg that is the worst I have ever heard!

Jellybb

VIP Member
she kissed marcel (from blazing squad) in a challenge that was probably the only airtime she got. his face says it all when he pulled away from her. She was on your face or mine with jimmy carr as marcel's mystery guest and she was humiliated on that
All I can think about is the dragon breath mentioned a few pages back 🤣🤣
Aw ok I must find the clip of her on your face or mine 🤣

MunHun

VIP Member
Thats what the 6 month stint in the UK is for there’s so many twists and turns to Our Shan’s Truth that it has to be serialised into weekly episodes. Shan loses track of the truth so often it’ll take a half a year to unravel the fucking mess!

Dolly989

Well it’s nice to know she’s part human, she gains weight also🤣shes In no way fat obviously! but she has defo put good few pounds on.. has a bit of a tummy pouch in this pic and what looks like either hip dips or a muffin top in the second pic.. I’m surprised she didn’t photo shop it out! Or maybe she did and this IS her photoshopped ? I mean hillbillies and greasy take away foods everyday are bound to catch up on you eventually, especially in your late 20’s!

She's always had that. If you Google papped pictures of her in a bikini there's loads and you'll see she's always carried weight there. I think she just hides it well in pictures/photoshop

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Sad the makeup artist doing it again!! Are they as brain dead as her!! They are being used look at all the makeup artist before them! Shannen bleeds them dry, demands appointment lies constantly to them! Once she can’t get her own way she drops them!!! Glam by Jordan, it was best move he got away from that vile creature!!! Wish they wake up cause she will ruin their reputation in the long run!!!

MunHun

VIP Member
Well I’m just speculating here but it’s very coincidental that the timing on this lines up.

lilithdal

Can’t see it Awh Im not on it, screen shot it but make sure your deleted are marked out!!!

Shannon and Lisa watching us 😳🙄😬
Not sure though.

I found something else that mentions a Luke Talbot with the DOB being 1981? To be fair, I don’t think that’s him. Surely he’s not that old? How old is he? Anyone know?

Attachments

Nonamesally

Here wtf is her creepy obsession with her feet ? It’s honestly disgusting!! Only thing real on your body maybe that’s why you love them so much shan ?🤨even at that I’d say she whacks acrylic nails on them manky long toe nails🤢

Tealistener

Instead of actually engaging with the collab she actively used it to pretend she was going on I’m a celeb?!
She is lucky any brands work with her, this is how she treats them!
She’s hidden all traces of it from her insta - that’s the opposite of what she’s being paid to do 🙄
Gobshite. The hack of her in the pics.
She's dreadful looking, it's more the teeth and sucked in jaws that make her look worse