Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiboo

because of this thread ive been having a nose on grainnes page I’d rather my daughter follow her then the rest sure she can moan but don’t we all ladies I find her spunk refreshing knowing our daughters have a chance of speaking out and owning her eczema like a boss and not blurring it out I hope my daughter is as comfortable as she is In her skin even with the haters 😊

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
I can't believe what I just seen. I died a little bit inside.... she is beyond pathetic.
Breaking guidelines to get her make up done 3 days prior to halloween, No doubt she will get it done again on Saturday so 2 absolutely unnecessary trips!

The irony of her giving out about the increase in restrictions when she is one of the selfish individuals who landed us in this mess because she can't seem to follow the guidelines and do the right thing.

That photo she sent to Dano's ex is vile 🤢
I’ve missed out, what photo did she send Danos ex can anyone update me?

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
4 outfits changes in a small space of time..
I’m sure the staff in hotel were in knots of laughter every time she walked down in another outfit??...
Luke was in the same clothes the whole day🤣🤣🤣 but even more embarrassing the same people comment on every post.. glad to see her fake likes are dropping.. she not getting stupid 1k plus for photo when in reality she only gets about 30 real people liking it!!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Something I’ve just noticed there, if you look back at her stories when she shares code SHANNEN for discounts it’s all in capitals. Remember Lisa from Mac make up came on to the first thread to tell us that she didn’t like that SHANNEN but she really wanted to tell us about her ex going off with someone who I won’t name on this thread cos Shannen would love some dirt to be dragged up on someone else. Lisa tried to say her phone automatically typed Shannen all in capitals when it was pointed out to her, well of course it would Shannen that’s how your phone dictionary would predict how you would spell out your own name. And the main reason you would have for typing your own name would be for promoting discount codes offered under your name 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are beyond thick, seriously what a fucking simpleton. 😆
Ah jesus, you are spot on 😂 That is some fine work for a Saturday morning 👏

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Lol 😂 sure when you put into google search you see this first when you put her name in.. 🤣🤣
No one in their right mind would hire her, or even put her on the telly 🤣🤣
she no morals and lying is ridiculous for grown ass woman!!
Don’t worry shannen plotting away as we speak!!

MunHun

VIP Member
This account commented on the most recent post on Shannen’s IG. I feel like the photo of this account is a bit of a coincidence given today’s happenings. I’m calling it another one of Shannen’s profiles. Sad, sad girl.
What a coincidence 🤦🏼‍♀️
She never learns at all, she thinks all her crazy behaviour falls under the heading ‘standing up for yourself’. And she will use that thought process to justify anything, I wonder does she ever feel guilty about the things she puts others through.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
They'll be announcing the winner of I'm a Celeb 2020 and she'll still be dropping hints that she's going in 😂

It was her, security and Dano. Supposedly she had smashed the room up and he called security to kick her out, they were asking her to leave and she was saying she had tripped over a glass that’s what caused the mess. Then she ran over to Dano who was recording it and said please stay with me.
I’m not sure how the two of them ended up in the same hotel room, he was saying that he was at a funeral and then I seen someone else say she had been cat fishing him and arranged to meet him in the hotel. But we’ll never really know.
Sounda like she needs to go to anger management

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I think well done to anyone who goes back to education, learning new skills etc but a hair extensions course is a bit extreme, she doesn’t even know how to do her own hair or a few curls etc, a company sent her a hair curler a few months ago and she said she would do a tutorial on it but that never surfaced so to be able do an extension course in a day Is a bit far fetched , yes it’s all about practice but this just seems a bit mad!!
I agree. This decison has been made on a whim, and would never have transpired had she not gotten a freebie out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't even paying for the course, or if part of the deal was that she could do it for free in exchange for promotion. I don't think middle eastern men care too much for hair extensions! She is lazy as sin which we see day in day out where she can't even lift a finger to feed herself. Anything that requires long term committment and dedication will fall by the way side as she is only ever interested in an easy ride. If this course was a few weeks or months in duration she would never have agreed to do it. Her work ethic is non-existent and this will be yet another failed venture (which she will yet again fail to inform the recenue of) on her part.

Normal gal

🤣🤣🤣 Wouldnt you think she would remove that pic of her awful fanny after it served its purpose 🤮🤮 that is hands down the only reason she hasnt already got only fans

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously I be modified 🤣🤣🤣posting photos and all the fake likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣1.4k likes when you stroll true them it only 30/40 real people liked them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s seriously hilarious!!!!Even more embarrassing she 109k fake followers!!!!

God she is on a rampage today. I just had to join up and have a read. I hate judging anyone's weight because I am not perfect myself but it is noticeable on her belly and love handles. Like come on, if your going to post everything online then please take criticism with a pinch of salt. All these comment boxes every ten seconds is very annoying as it's obvious she is asking herself these questions to make it look like she's being bullied on Tattle.