Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I’m sure they done their own homework.. 🤣🤣
She on the scab again at party city 🤣🤣🤣 for all her photo shoots at home 🤣🤣by her professional boyfriend taking thousands off photos of her... but seriously if we go into level 5 lol bye bye hair and makeup shannen!!
Just looking at her story now... she comes across as nuts.. the music post 😂😂😂😂 Seriously shannen get a flaming hobby!! Learn how to knit of something..

Well, can already tell our shannen darling is going to be breaking restrictions and be having a party for Halloween.. she’s getting an outfit made and all just to apparently sit at home with Luke? As if 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 Wouldnt you think she would remove that pic of her awful fanny after it served its purpose 🤮🤮 that is hands down the only reason she hasnt already got only fans

Off course she break rules and throw out her famous mental health card... like the rest of us are not suffering but we still adhere by the rules..

Lol shannen can’t even go six weeks without getting her roots touched up.. 🤣🤣🤣

no mention off her makeup course anymore 🤣🤣

Found Luke’s address, Kenilworth rathgar👀I’m sure his family wouldn’t like if photos of Shannens 🐱 just so happened to appear all over the trees outside 🤔🤣🤣

Oh also, what ever happened to Eden clinic where she got all her fillers and Botox done ? Thought she used to go on and on how thats the “only” clinic she trusted 🤣🤣Now she’s tagged some “leah clinic”.. oh did Eden hear all the awful things you’ve done shannen, and refuse to give you free procedures anymore so you moved onto the next victims ?🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel so bad for those poor dogs she treats them so cruel, between her not getting the door put in their box thing for them ( could see it in a recent story ) so she just throws them in a wooden shoe box basically, and then she shouted at Elvis earlier you could hear the aggression in her voice I’d say she hit him after 😭and now dressing them up for Halloween .. she thinks they’re dolls ffs. Very cruel

She RANNNN to party city today 🤣🤣🤣
Id say she was like ah ballox party city said i could get a few bits for free better leg it incase theres a lock down.
She would be raging her 25 euro party city offer ran out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for those poor dogs she treats them so cruel, between her not getting the door put in their box thing for them ( could see it in a recent story ) so she just throws them in a wooden shoe box basically, and then she shouted at Elvis earlier you could hear the aggression in her voice I’d say she hit him after 😭and now dressing them up for Halloween .. she thinks they’re dolls ffs. Very cruel
Ah cmon. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but she is not cruel to those dogs. They look very well looked after. I don’t agree with the box but it’s no different to a crate really which are very common. Even in terms of frenchies, they are in very good shape and have lovely coats. I didn’t think she was aggressive talking to Elvis either!

Reactions: 6
Found Luke’s address, Kenilworth rathgar👀I’m sure his family wouldn’t like if photos of Shannens 🐱 just so happened to appear all over the trees outside 🤔🤣🤣

Oh also, what ever happened to Eden clinic where she got all her fillers and Botox done ? Thought she used to go on and on how thats the “only” clinic she trusted 🤣🤣Now she’s tagged some “leah clinic”.. oh did Eden hear all the awful things you’ve done shannen, and refuse to give you free procedures anymore so you moved onto the next victims ?🤣
I remember when she used to go to Kerry Hanaphy and get them done there .
She used to call Kerry the Queen

Ah cmon. I don’t agree with a lot of things she does but she is not cruel to those dogs. They look very well looked after. I don’t agree with the box but it’s no different to a crate really which are very common. Even in terms of frenchies, they are in very good shape and have lovely coats. I didn’t think she was aggressive talking to Elvis either!
Each to their own, I personally wouldn’t be putting 2 dogs in a box and dress them up in Mexican outfits etc!
She treats them like accessories not dogs

For all her flaws you can see she looks after them very well

Lol I’m not gonna lie I just said that about her dogs to wind her up, and it obviously worked cause she’s after putting up about 20 stories about the dogs now🤣proves my point shes GLUED to this forum lol.
I thought you didn’t read this anymore shannen ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah i agree about the dogs they are definitely looked after, if she didn’t want the responsibility of one she wouldn’t of got another

Did ye see the dog in between her legs!!!!!! The poor dog was probably knocked out from the smell of fish coming through 🐟🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she realises how nuts she sounds??? Freddie put in a box when she goes out so he doesn’t bite wires.. that grand.. but he doesn’t sleep in the box at night?? 🙄so does that not imply he could bite wires at night when she in bed asleep!!

I would say living in small apartment with two dogs would be a nightmare for neighbours listening to them bark all day/night.. she doesn’t take them for walks daily either..

• Haha
Chill guys I know she’s not cruel to them lol I was only winding shannen up which I successfully did 🤣she’s evil, horrible, a bully, and a scammer but I know she isn’t cruel to animals.
Was fun to watch shannen get wound up though 😉some entertainment for this evening lol, thanks shannen darling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chill guys I know she’s not cruel to them lol I was only winding shannen up which I successfully did 🤣she’s evil, horrible, a bully, and a scammer but I know she isn’t cruel to animals.
Was fun to watch shannen get wound up though 😉some entertainment for this evening lol, thanks shannen darling!!
It’s a known fact people should not dress up dogs.The aren’t dolls or toys! Vets believe that putting clothes or jackets could cause painful rubbing against a dogs skin,as well as causing them to potentially overheat and get stressed.
I don’t think she is intentionally cruel to the animals but considering her IQ is very low,she is doing things that could potentially harm the dog without realising.We need to remember shes a deranged person too

Reactions: 3
Hello fellow tattle bastards haha I’ve missed being neck deep in this thread but I had assignments up to my ears.. now let me see that ganky mingy yolk is doing my tits in. Who wants to see you ad your poxy dogs #iconic.. tally’s been told a few stories about her and they are still together god knows what she has over him cause my god I wouldn’t get up on her to get over a garden wall she literally screams walking std with her cheap tack.. I’m all in favour of posting those pictures of her rallied minge around to show people what she’s really like it really is the accent that’s making me itch though she doesn’t speak like that it’s so cringe like we know who you are.. the dealz version of pammy.. mad how she won’t tag who’s making her stuff for Halloween cause she knows we will all be straight onto the page with screenshots I know ya too well Shan babe xoxo gossip girl

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.