Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case anyone is interested the IG page tea_spill_2020 has a highlight on Shannen including messages from people about the agency scandal. I wonder would they like to see the ones shared here regarding fake domestic abuse 🤔
Interesting 👌

Screenshot_20201104_214118.jpg
Screenshot_20201104_213930_com.instagram.android.jpg

Now hopefully that gets more attention. Page is interesting 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
€350 for the year?? So she made off with a lot more than we thought.

Threats and violence to keep them silent, the only bully around here is her.

Yeah sure it's 5-6k for breast implants and at least 3k for horse teeth.... Not to forget about the Holidays and 2k French bulldog. All with no work coming in. She needs to be charged for those multiple thefts

Reactions: 2
Makeup done again today. She blocked my friend on Saturday who DM’d her about getting her makeup done again, went on a crazy tirade of messages to her before blocking (and my friend is someone who had been a genuine follower...I know I judge her too lol). Claimed that she did the makeup herself for her Pamela look via a zoom tutorial...lol as if she wouldn’t share having something else “under her belt” all of a sudden...to go from not being able to put on foundation to all of a sudden being able to do a dramatic eye, lashes, and a full face contour? And now similar again today? Sure she’s a fully fledged MUA by now, why isn’t she showing that off?!

Reactions: 6
Omg interesting on spill the tea !!! I love we are not only that can see straight true her lying scamming ways.. I hope that pages directs more people here 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Well it’s nice to know she’s part human, she gains weight also🤣shes In no way fat obviously! but she has defo put good few pounds on.. has a bit of a tummy pouch in this pic and what looks like either hip dips or a muffin top in the second pic.. I’m surprised she didn’t photo shop it out! Or maybe she did and this IS her photoshopped ? I mean hillbillies and greasy take away foods everyday are bound to catch up on you eventually, especially in your late 20’s!

Attachments

• Haha
The website thats selling the fish net thing is also selling these 😂😂😂😂 wonder if she ordered one
8F17E86A-D828-495A-8280-E6836C057412.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well it’s nice to know she’s part human, she gains weight also🤣shes In no way fat obviously! but she has defo put good few pounds on.. has a bit of a tummy pouch in this pic and what looks like either hip dips or a muffin top in the second pic.. I’m surprised she didn’t photo shop it out! Or maybe she did and this IS her photoshopped ? I mean hillbillies and greasy take away foods everyday are bound to catch up on you eventually, especially in your late 20’s!

She's always had that. If you Google papped pictures of her in a bikini there's loads and you'll see she's always carried weight there. I think she just hides it well in pictures/photoshop

I think it’s definitely photoshopped you can see the faint blur along the edges of the dress especially around the boobs and then look at her hand in the second photo. Looks like she switched up locations to a car-park for this ‘shoot’ how gritty and urban and the white wall is very favourable when it comes to enhancing the finished photo 😂

It's photoshopped . Look at the wall one side is perfect and the side of her close to that has no blemishes but look at the other side the wall has lines and her body and the dress close to the wall have a shadow , thats photoshop

The website thats selling the fish net thing is also selling these 😂😂😂😂 wonder if she ordered one View attachment 300160
Classy as ever. Imagine your fellas parents seeing photos like that, she's getting closer and closer to getting her fanny out for a fiver.

She has always photoshopped her photos. Most women carry some weight around there, I don't know why she bothers.

She's definetly trying to get the papers to speculate that she's going into the jungle 😂😂 saying she's going away for a while and then another post on her story there saying 1 day and shes out of here! And all her highlights of papers saying she's tipped for im a celebrity.. what a loser, she's probably just going over to Manchester to take more photos in and outside a chipper where there's piss stains outside on the footpath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might be fitting into a 6/8 but it's clear from those pics all her chippers and mcdonalds are starting to show on her hips and belly!! Not a cracker anymore sure ur not shannen😂! Not a 10/10!! Put some makeup on ffs that nose job looks awful

It’s business Girls in the interest of her career. New beginnings probably means another surgery 😷

• Haha
It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X

• Haha
It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X
If that's the only thing she's paying attention to then that just shows how shallow she is. People have pointed out that she photoshops her pics. I made the comment that there is no need to do so. What is she actually annoyed about?? I would go watch but listening to her talk is like nails on a chalkboard for me 😬

In the screenshots here of the messages between her and Dano she fat shamed some guy - can't remember his name. I've seen a few comments from people saying that when she was in school she called anyone a size 10 and over fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.