Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white un-tanned hand against her organge face kills me. Everytime she has her makeup done it's the same 😅

If that was me I would die

Reactions: 5
Her recent stories are making me laugh. So fake.
She called Grainne a whale and has told so many people to go and kill themselves in the past. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 3
Nooooo guys..... is her "outdoor shoot" literally on steps drinking a starbucks? i actually can't deal anymore.......... she just goes from blasting positive quotes on insta... checking tattle.. going on stupid rants defending herself indirectly... on repeat! I followed her at the start of lockdown just for a laugh and now i'm like so invested in how fake she really is..

Reactions: 6
Just catching up from previous trend and all I can say is vile creature .
After getting her makeup done but has a filter on her face to smooth any blemishes .
She's as dull as dishwater .

Reactions: 6
Is she on drugs or something 😂😂😂😂 I’m so happy happy happy no it’s fake fake fake love 👀

So after a day at work this is what 'Lukey's' evenings are filled with - cooking dinner for his partner who has done nothing all day but sit on her hole, and take photos of her sitting in various places with a Starbucks such as the couch, a random step in town 😂 She is on another planet. He mustn't have any friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey shannen, thanks I’m glad you didn’t forget about me I’m still here doll 😝✌
Glad you got your makeup done today to have your fella take a photo off you sitting on step.. sure your use to begging ✌
Lol how does it feel to be most hated woman in Dublin, Cause your not known anywhere else oh sorry all your followers in Middle East completely lost in what shite your saying..

Out tonight 🤣🤣🤣have you been scabbing for free meal all day!!! Why do that when you have free foods your meant to be eating in your fridge!!
Did you not tell everyone that yesterday... yet again proving you don’t give shite about that company!! Waste of money and time for them!

How your legal team coming along??? You haven’t mention them in awhile!!

• Haha
Can you imagine having a baby with Shannen. She would abuse that poor kid mentally and use it as a weapon against the dad and family. Not worth thinking about.

Reactions: 2
She scabbed off thunder road 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh seriously.. can you tell your sister that to mind her own business.. cause she text loads Of people defending you crappy lying way 😂😂
Seriously thinking luke is just as bad as shannen! He enabling her and covers up her mess... he could have walked away last year but didn’t!! Say his family be disgusted when they realize the crap he got himself involved in...

Ohhh the fake likes kills me every time 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shannon uses an app to get likes as well as comments. Hence the blue tick comments mostly from random foreign people. If you look at their accounts, none of them even follow her. Not even Mario Falcone (who also uses this app). It’s so painful to watch. People are desperate for validation, attention and fame. It’s sad. If Love Island contacted Shannen again and said, dump Luke and we will put you on for 2021 summer show she would do it.

Even more embarrassing she supposedly has
110k followers and only 6 comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now that’s hilarious!!

Shannon uses an app to get likes as well as comments. Hence the blue tick comments mostly from random foreign people. If you look at their accounts, none of them even follow her. Not even Mario Falcone (who also uses this app). It’s so painful to watch. People are desperate for validation, attention and fame. It’s sad. If Love Island contacted Shannen again and said, dump Luke and we will put you on for 2021 summer show she would do it.
100%
She knows that everyone knows this but she’s still continuing to buy followers, I don’t get it.

Anyone following her for the first time would look at her grid and listen to her rambling on her stories and be like “ why on earth does this woman have 100k followers”

She needs to face facts, she doesn’t have genuine followers what she has are people who read this thread and then check out her stories.

I wonder has she any genuine friends or if the just meet up with her every so often and then take the piss out of her behind her back. Like this Chris guy, who is he?

But yeah but yeah but yeah but yeah, lukey ye should kick her out the van and drive as far as ye can!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet you anything that’s grainne herself asking what’s her insta so her name is brought back up again 🤦‍♀️She’s just as bad for shannen for fame hunting
Don’t think it’s her asking ( that girl asking seems articulate) but the one that replied sk789 I think that’s Grainne, she just mentioned caz b another girl from shannens agency on the Ellie Kelly thread....

Reactions: 1
A lot of the usernames in here are grainne... the one that replied to the question from ages ago is her 100%.. she came across the question when she was typing her name in I’d say .. worse then shannen for it🙄
Don’t think it’s her asking ( that girl asking seems articulate) but the one that replied sk789 I think that’s Grainne, she just mentioned caz b another girl from shannens agency on the Ellie Kelly thread....
use

Reactions: 4
100%
She knows that everyone knows this but she’s still continuing to buy followers, I don’t get it.

Anyone following her for the first time would look at her grid and listen to her rambling on her stories and be like “ why on earth does this woman have 100k followers”

She needs to face facts, she doesn’t have genuine followers what she has are people who read this thread and then check out her stories.

I wonder has she any genuine friends or if the just meet up with her every so often and then take the piss out of her behind her back. Like this Chris guy, who is he?
It’s cause if she stopped buying followers now everyone would see she only gets 30 real likes and that’s almost more embarrassing than having fake likes with an account with “110k followers “🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.