Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on jobseekers, then COVID payment was released everyone jumped on it.. cause you didn’t need you employer at first when it was 350..
clever said never declared her revolut accounts.. used a account with small means.. don’t worry she will be audited for!
She been reported to social welfare for false claiming..

Reactions: 1
Just be careful @ fruitlloopd you know them assumptions rattle her cage ☝😉

• Haha
Lol no assumptions when it facts 😝✌ She knows that 😂😂😂🙌🏻

shannen forgot about me 😢aww I wanna be on her story again.. pick me shannen!!! 😜 I’ll tell you I’m obsessed with you.🤣🤣🤣.
I want my 5 mins of fame again!! I wanna know how it feels to be famous to all them 110k followers eh sorry I mean Correction..
I want folks in the Middle East to like my comments🙃

Reactions: 2
Oh my lorddd, dano munching on her kebab flaps🤢not what I wanted to see on my Monday evening... Safe to say her flaps aren’t as attractive as her face.. maybe she should get nunny lift 🤕probs the only thing on her body that hasn’t been had filler or surgery done on🤣🤣then again, that was 2 years ago so god only knows she probs did get it done hahahaha

Yeah luke has a sister, don’t know her name though but shannen tagged her on her story during lockdown, someone should contact her and send her to read this thread.. for the safety of her brother his family need to read this thread before hes manipulated into popping a ring on it...

• Haha
How does she get away with everything. You can guarantee if any of us went around scamming people and all the rest of it we would be thoroughly investigated loll

Reactions: 3
So Luke dad name Gary, he has a brother?? Don’t worry we are looking into it!!
Oh my lorddd, dano munching on her kebab flaps🤢not what I wanted to see on my Monday evening... Safe to say her flaps aren’t as attractive as her face.. maybe she should get nunny lift 🤕probs the only thing on her body that hasn’t been had filler or surgery done on🤣🤣then again, that was 2 years ago so god only knows she probs did get it done hahahaha

Yeah luke has a sister, don’t know her name though but shannen tagged her on her story during lockdown, someone should contact her and send her to read this thread.. for the safety of her brother his family need to read this thread before hes manipulated into popping a ring on it...
Good tip the post had details 😁

Lol don’t worry Luke we will save you from that monster

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay so she’s admitting now she’s done wrong but still hasn’t publicly apologised to them girls !?!! Or Danos family ?? Or all the people she’s done wrong to!!
ALSO, she says she’s grown as a person but yet only a few days ago she blasted Debbie on her story falling her a freak, stalker, uneducated idiot, a cya next Tuesday .. list goes on.. was screaming swearing on her story last week too over this forum..
so.. explain to all of us shannen .. HOW have you matured and grown as a person? Cause you showed your true colours to everyone once again last week! Still seem like the b!tch you’ve always been? 🤔haven’t changed in the last 4 days lol!!

So Luke dad name Gary, he has a brother?? Don’t worry we are looking into it!!

Good tip the post had details 😁

Lol don’t worry Luke we will save you from that monster
I’ll help you find them! I’m on ittttt now 🤓

Attachments

• Heart
I think the reporting of that photo has gone ahead the picture is gone!! Either that or she deleted it!!

I think the reporting of that photo has gone ahead the picture is gone!! Either that or she deleted it!!
One account danodoyle111 still has it up!! bleeping scam shannen is!!! Never once crossed her mind the damaging affects on others!!!
I’m sure her ma and da are really proud of that!!! Another account danodoyle1932!!! Shannen delete the photos you piece of scam!!

Can’t see it Awh Im not on it, screen shot it but make sure your deleted are marked out!!!

Shannon and Lisa watching us 😳🙄😬
Not sure though.

I found something else that mentions a Luke Talbot with the DOB being 1981? To be fair, I don’t think that’s him. Surely he’s not that old? How old is he? Anyone know?

Attachments

Photos all deleted 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Thank god!! I hope dano haunts you shannen and you deserve nothing but bad luck for that!! Karma

Not sure though.

I found something else that mentions a Luke Talbot with the DOB being 1981? To be fair, I don’t think that’s him. Surely he’s not that old? How old is he? Anyone know?
Not to sure but I have someone checking! They know bit more on him! Far I recall he did work it job was on good pay and something happened! But don’t quote me on it yet, double checking..
Does anyone else know??

I can still see them accounts, maybe if you block them or report them they don’t show up for you but they are still there.

• Sad
I can still see them accounts, maybe if you block them or report them they don’t show up for you but they are still there.
Awww noo.. I was hoping they were gone... I’ll just keep reporting.. that girl has zero morals...

Hopefully Luke gets wind off this and runs!!! Imagine the nasty witch prob has photos off him!!
How can he even trust the girl!!
Sure I well believe she ripped him off in Belfast that time!!!

100% let’s report them pictures and get them down but for the sake of Danos family I really do not think we should be discussing him or even posting pictures of him on this thread.. the man is passed on, let’s focus on trying to get the pictures down off Instagram and not posting them more places like on this thread.. sickening pictures though what goes through that vile girls head...

Reactions: 6
How does she have no shame? Posting a picture of herself and her deceased ex for the world to see?! If I were Luke I'd be gone running for the hills, the dirty woman!!

Reactions: 4
Luke is younger than shannen he’s about 24/25 now, and is from rathmines so would make sense if that was him cause st Mary’s school is there !!

Does anyone remember around the time Shannen and Dano broke up (not sure which breakup 🙈) Shannens sister put up a fb post sticking up for shannen and all dano put her through blah blah blah and went on to say that he put their family through the ringer and petrol bombed their house? But her sister then bought her loads of gift with poems for dano ect when he died.. her family are complete enablers and hypocrites she will never get better with people around her like this

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100% let’s report them pictures and get them down but for the sake of Danos family I really do not think we should be discussing him or even posting pictures of him on this thread.. the man is passed on, let’s focus on trying to get the pictures down off Instagram and not posting them more places like on this thread.. sickening pictures though what goes through that vile girls head...
100% agreed.. 🙌🏻

Right shannen/Lisa gone very quite... ohhh I wonder what she planning now!! God knows!!

fingers crossed luke packed his bag and left!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.