Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I found these screenshots from back when tit hit the fan! Was sent into my group chat it was on some of the girls stories!!
How disgustingggg is that woman though🤢
Don’t know who that fella is but he ovs knows her quite well he has strong feelings about her! Probs Danos mate?
And the fake plane tickets LOL we’re not all as thick as her !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And her sisters message to one of the girls too jaysus the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, family of sickos!! You’d swear they’re perfection, but ovs not since shannen has had enough filler and surgery done to fill 10 bodies 🤣🤣
Honestly they all sound mentally unstable in that family, someone said in the last forum of shannen her mam asked for a collab or something cause shannen was her daughter ??🤣🤣

Like for real though how on earth did she actually think she’d get away with all this !?! She clearly never expected the o donnell sisters to reply to them! Skitso I swear 🤣🤯 it was only a matter of time before she got caught!
And she says she had 32 flights booked but yet never actually showed proof to show she was telling the truth ? Cause she couldn’t hahahaha aw I can’t copeee girls

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
100% let’s report them pictures and get them down but for the sake of Danos family I really do not think we should be discussing him or even posting pictures of him on this thread.. the man is passed on, let’s focus on trying to get the pictures down off Instagram and not posting them more places like on this thread.. sickening pictures though what goes through that vile girls head...
Your right let’s leave that chapter in the past where it belongs.

Reactions: 3
Guys I found these screenshots from back when tit hit the fan! Was sent into my group chat it was on some of the girls stories!!
How disgustingggg is that woman though🤢
Don’t know who that fella is but he ovs knows her quite well he has strong feelings about her! Probs Danos mate?
And the fake plane tickets LOL we’re not all as thick as her !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And her sisters message to one of the girls too jaysus the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, family of sickos!! You’d swear they’re perfection, but ovs not since shannen has had enough filler and surgery done to fill 10 bodies 🤣🤣
Honestly they all sound mentally unstable in that family, someone said in the last forum of shannen her mam asked for a collab or something cause shannen was her daughter ??🤣🤣

Like for real though how on earth did she actually think she’d get away with all this !?! She clearly never expected the o donnell sisters to reply to them! Skitso I swear 🤣🤯 it was only a matter of time before she got caught!
And she says she had 32 flights booked but yet never actually showed proof to show she was telling the truth ? Cause she couldn’t hahahaha aw I can’t copeee girls
Dean Kenny was a very good friend of danos

Reactions: 4
Good morning shannen 😊✌Awww are you hinting you don’t like us?? oh you should be kind doll 😘

hope your reading true all the message, more from your shady past will be exposed today!

Gosh there that famous message from you’re sister!! It’s she lovely bullying a girl younger then her!!!!! Where was the be kind!!! Disgusting behaviour from mother and adult!!!
She should be ashamed!!!

I can't get over the picture she sent to Diane. Vile vile slag. Imagine doing something like that. He absolutely adored Diane everyone knows it. He would have done anything for her. Diane is a very respectful woman. The opposite off shannen. Shannen was nothing but a bit of fluff to him. She stalked him. The sooner the better she gets brought down.

I can't get over the picture she sent to Diane. Vile vile slag. Imagine doing something like that. He absolutely adored Diane everyone knows it. He would have done anything for her. Diane is a very respectful woman. The opposite off shannen. Shannen was nothing but a bit of fluff to him. She stalked him. The sooner the better she gets brought down.
Exactly. It appears to me that Diane actually has a soul and is very classy. Shannen was just a bit on the side for him. She got obsessed (as usual). She failed to realise he was just using her for sex and couldn’t understand that a man didn’t want anything more from her. Oh no, the intoxicating beauty being used for sex and nothing more is just devastating. Poor Shannen. He called her smelly a lot so I do wonder if he was referring to her Fanny given what was mentioned previously about her having a fishy one.

I think this topic about them, I’m sure Diane is sick being talked about., she head her high and very classy and stood to her own morals didn’t engage in shannen madness.. hands down Diane is very brave strong woman 🙌🏻 cause I would hunted shannen down..They want the memory kept of dano true and happy and forget he ever was shannen cause he wasn’t!!! Shannen lies omg!!

For respect for them let’s change topic...

shannen sister bullying a young girl!!! What horrible thing she done!!! And shannen allowed it and told her to do it!! Shame on the both of them!!

I think this topic about them, I’m sure Diane is sick being talked about., she head her high and very classy and stood to her own morals didn’t engage in shannen madness.. hands down Diane is very brave strong woman 🙌🏻 cause I would hunted shannen down..They want the memory kept of dano true and happy and forget he ever was shannen cause he wasn’t!!! Shannen lies omg!!

For respect for them let’s change topic...

shannen sister bullying a young girl!!! What horrible thing she done!!! And shannen allowed it and told her to do it!! Shame on the both of them!!
They’re both just as bad. Makes me wonder what sort of childhood they had given a lot of issues in adulthood stem from childhood and also genetics - 50/50 each way.

Anyone know her sister’s social media? IG?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Mad to think shannen manipulated luke to come off all social media!! Very sad for him to agree! I say he not allowed even look at this cause she can’t lie her way out of it.. begs to wonder is he as bad as her!! No matter how much you claim you love someone morally you couldn’t be with them!! Knowing they lied and robbed!! Sure his emojtees company went very hush! Tut tut Luke did you set it up right! Or was shannen involved in that aswell! Maybe that should be looked into and reported!!

her name in the post up above.. when it all broke she was in hospital and shannen broke hse guidelines demanding to see her!! Or beg to question was it a deflect method from her sister online bullying and every feel sorry she was in hospital! Begs to question??

Mad to think shannen manipulated luke to come off all social media!! Very sad for him to agree! I say he not allowed even look at this cause she can’t lie her way out of it.. begs to wonder is he as bad as her!! No matter how much you claim you love someone morally you couldn’t be with them!! Knowing they lied and robbed!! Sure his emojtees company went very hush! Tut tut Luke did you set it up right! Or was shannen involved in that aswell! Maybe that should be looked into and reported!!

her name in the post up above.. when it all broke she was in hospital and shannen broke hse guidelines demanding to see her!! Or beg to question was it a deflect method from her sister online bullying and every feel sorry she was in hospital! Begs to question??
I know her name, just can’t find her FB or IG

Reactions: 1

I’d imagine it was a deflect tactic as usual. As people have previously mentioned apparently Luke went around to everyone’s houses refunding and shannen had just gotten outta the hospital that night or something ? Seems very strange to me.. surely your partners health is more important than sending refunds . Also could’ve sent it through online banking ? By the sounds of it that’s how all the girls paid; not cash.. Hmm they’re a very manipulative family.
Even if her sister was in hospital when she sent those messages I have no sympathy for her she’s disgusting, imagine being a mother and sending messages like that ??

@lilithdal her name is Ash McGrath on socials

Reactions: 2
They’re both just as bad. Makes me wonder what sort of childhood they had given a lot of issues in adulthood stem from childhood and also genetics - 50/50 each way.

Anyone know her sister’s social media? IG?
AshMcGrath12 is her instagram.

Shannen getting her makeup done on a tuesday and heading nowhere :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the state of the colour difference between her neck and her face.. if you go on to that rocababe's insta and the very first video on her grid like how is she a makeup artist ?? lashing on greasy foundation thats orange and doing the lip liner :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I’d imagine it was a deflect tactic as usual. As people have previously mentioned apparently Luke went around to everyone’s houses refunding and shannen had just gotten outta the hospital that night or something ? Seems very strange to me.. surely your partners health is more important than sending refunds . Also could’ve sent it through online banking ? By the sounds of it that’s how all the girls paid; not cash.. Hmm they’re a very manipulative family.
Even if her sister was in hospital when she sent those messages I have no sympathy for her she’s disgusting, imagine being a mother and sending messages like that ??

@lilithdal her name is Ash McGrath on socials
Exactly luke went along with worse fool he was.. revolut they sent it some didn’t get full amount back ! Who ever paid cash OMG silly move no paper trail no proof! Shannen word against them! She lie her way out of it! I’m questioning Luke motives now!! Why on god name would he go to anyone house to drop money off!! Is he that stupid!!
If they were both in hospital that be last thing on your mind!!! It’s all big lie..

Shannen go gets her makeup down 🤣🤣🤣🤣How sad is that!! Now sad is that place!! It’s sad!! It’s over done by this stage now.. same looks sane styles

Shannen getting her makeup done on a tuesday and heading nowhere :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the state of the colour difference between her neck and her face.. if you go on to that rocababe's insta and the very first video on her grid like how is she a makeup artist ?? lashing on greasy foundation thats orange and doing the lip liner :oops::oops::oops::oops:
She obviously doesn't give a shite about anyone and the rising numbers of cases. She's already mentioned that she has a family member who is sick. You would imagine she would limit unnecessary contact with people. If that person's health deteriorated she would be putting everyone else on the facility at risk by going to see them. Does she not realise healthy people in their 30's and 40's are getting the virus and suffering long after the virus has passed with scar tissue on their lungs, the potential for blood clots on the brain. There is a lot that is not known about the longterm health effects from having the virus. She is pig ignorant.

Ridiculous sad it is and them.. talk about wasting product!! Oh she might do photo shot on her coach when she gos home with a full face of slap!!!
I think people aren’t worried about getting makeup done cause there no where to go???

Driving around in lukeys van with no seatbelt on ! Did She not learn from the windscreen sitch! Also It's still a ready made dinner shan just cause it was put in the oven and took 17 minutes ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ mad thing does herself no favours

• Haha
Someone give me strength. She's the biggest gawwwwwbean I ever came across. Can't listen to her bullshit 😴. Actually thinking of u following the clown

Someone give me strength. She's the biggest gawwwwwbean I ever came across. Can't listen to her bullshit 😴. Actually thinking of u following the clown
She will never be a spokesperson that's for sure. Sometimes men deliberately go for dense women as it makes them feel important and superiour. I'm starting to think that's what's happening here.

I feel she sets women back 50 years with the way she carries on. Make-up selfies and being driven around like a child. Give me strength. She will probably say I'm obviously a bitter aul one who probably never wears make-up, but she'd be wrong. I enjoy make-up and looking nice but I'm also self-sufficient, educated and pay my way.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.