Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickofthemall

She is gas😂😂😂😂 a tan that nobody has heard off & ive never heard of him or anyone else on that couch. But I suppose you get what you pay for 😜

Reactions: 1

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
What was it??
On her story, the dog licking her lips.. I’m no being bad but shannen suffers really bad with cold sores that’s not good idea her doing that!

yet again she trying to promote the vacuum packed meals... ohh Seriously 😑 does she think she is fooling anyone but making out she eating them!!! Cause we all know she fucks them in the bin!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
She was on jobseekers, then COVID payment was released everyone jumped on it.. cause you didn’t need you employer at first when it was 350..
clever said never declared her revolut accounts.. used a account with small means.. don’t worry she will be audited for!
She been reported to social welfare for false claiming..

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Anyone see the video the time she was expose she got tattoo live on air! They didn’t match she got jibber-ish wrote on her arm when she thought it was Ariana Grande-tattoo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
She has a multiple personality disorder, mixed in with obsessive, compulsive lying and Anger issues..

complex behaviour she displays, also zero morals..

superiority complex and she thinks she above others..also vain and shallow..

She Obsessed looking for praise and comments about her looks....

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
This picture was taken before lockdown. As you can see she was always carrying weight there. You can be skinny but still be carrying weight in the wrong places and look out of shape due to poor diet and no exercise. I used to be like that before I got into the gym and made better choices. I looked "skinny" in clothes but when I was undressed you could see how out of shape I was and I was also a size 8.
Yes, it is definitely possible to be slim but out of shape. I have been there myself. You need to work hard for muscle tone and definition and the only way to do that is diet and exercise. She seems to think these things only matter when you're overweight, but they have a huge effect on what's going on inside the body as well as out.

weeklyrib

Someone asked her how she got her makeup done and she said she got it done on Wednesday and shot some looks...I don’t believe a word of it.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Mad to think shannen manipulated luke to come off all social media!! Very sad for him to agree! I say he not allowed even look at this cause she can’t lie her way out of it.. begs to wonder is he as bad as her!! No matter how much you claim you love someone morally you couldn’t be with them!! Knowing they lied and robbed!! Sure his emojtees company went very hush! Tut tut Luke did you set it up right! Or was shannen involved in that aswell! Maybe that should be looked into and reported!!

her name in the post up above.. when it all broke she was in hospital and shannen broke hse guidelines demanding to see her!! Or beg to question was it a deflect method from her sister online bullying and every feel sorry she was in hospital! Begs to question??

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I’d imagine it was a deflect tactic as usual. As people have previously mentioned apparently Luke went around to everyone’s houses refunding and shannen had just gotten outta the hospital that night or something ? Seems very strange to me.. surely your partners health is more important than sending refunds . Also could’ve sent it through online banking ? By the sounds of it that’s how all the girls paid; not cash.. Hmm they’re a very manipulative family.
Even if her sister was in hospital when she sent those messages I have no sympathy for her she’s disgusting, imagine being a mother and sending messages like that ??

@lilithdal her name is Ash McGrath on socials
Exactly luke went along with worse fool he was.. revolut they sent it some didn’t get full amount back ! Who ever paid cash OMG silly move no paper trail no proof! Shannen word against them! She lie her way out of it! I’m questioning Luke motives now!! Why on god name would he go to anyone house to drop money off!! Is he that stupid!!
If they were both in hospital that be last thing on your mind!!! It’s all big lie..

Shannen go gets her makeup down 🤣🤣🤣🤣How sad is that!! Now sad is that place!! It’s sad!! It’s over done by this stage now.. same looks sane styles

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Here shannen to make things clear.. your a coward I mailed you saying how disgraceful you are for robbing money of young girls and you blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No need to be afraid of me 😂😂😂you should be afraid of the revenue looking for all the taxes you haven’t paid.. social welfare for false claiming social welfare..
The guards for robbing and scamming money.. CPO for working with minors breaking garda vetting and no child protection and robbing money of a minor.
Breaking GDPR...
the list is endless..
it’s the law you broke that not online bullying!!!

Can anyone explain how Mario Falcone has commented on her pic yet he doesn’t even follow her? In fact I just had a look and all the verified people commenting on her pic do not follow her. She is dodgy AF. If her Instagram consisted of only her friends she’d have one follower, an Instagram account she set up for her dogs.
That's crazy. I checked too. They don't follow each other so how can they comment? I'm confused

ANDwhat

She's a fucking size 8, she's not fat or podgy. I've no doubt she's a bitch and has sniggered and body shamed others, but there's no proof of that, only hearsay. People stooping to her level of nastiness is EXACTLY what she wants so she can cry troll/bullying.
That's my opinion, and that's ur opinion!