Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilithdal

delete this. This is beyond disrespectful,dank is passed on, no matter how much u hate shannen it is not okay to keep sharing this imagine honestly it’s disturbing. How do u think this would make his family feel? Please do tbe right thing and stop reposting this
It’s been posted repeatedly on previous threads. His family can easily find it as Shannen made sure of that by making several FAKE accounts of Dano and tagging Diane in them

Reactions: 1

MunHun

VIP Member
Well it’s nice to know she’s part human, she gains weight also🤣shes In no way fat obviously! but she has defo put good few pounds on.. has a bit of a tummy pouch in this pic and what looks like either hip dips or a muffin top in the second pic.. I’m surprised she didn’t photo shop it out! Or maybe she did and this IS her photoshopped ? I mean hillbillies and greasy take away foods everyday are bound to catch up on you eventually, especially in your late 20’s!
I think it’s definitely photoshopped you can see the faint blur along the edges of the dress especially around the boobs and then look at her hand in the second photo. Looks like she switched up locations to a car-park for this ‘shoot’ how gritty and urban and the white wall is very favourable when it comes to enhancing the finished photo 😂

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
So she doing photo shoot 🤣🤣🙌🏻I’m sorry but she thinks we are all tick... she must have paid some sleazy back door alley place.. cause we are in global pandemic and traveled from another country??? No professional business would expose themselves or other to a nobody like her... she is actually nuts.. I’m sorry I tried to offer yet again advice cause she stalking this page.. she just wants to be know for always playing the victim... when she not, she cold calculator dangerous woman(child).

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I posted screen grabs to this forum last night but they got removed for some reason. I had a wee look through her page after seeing how many fake followers she has!If you go through her posts and actually go into some of the pages that comment on her posts (esp the ones with ticks) you will see they actually aren’t following her. My theory is she is either paying for some comments or exchanging comments for comments.
She is no role model for anyone or anything ,emailing the companies that gift her things with all this evidence might change their minds on having her promote their businesses
That's interesting. If you check their pages she has probably commented on one of their posts and they are returning the favour - another example of why social media is so fake and fickle. She often claims to be collaborating with the likes of PLT, Boohoo etc but she doesn't even follow them herself.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Shannen only supports “celebs” that are curvy. Posting molly mae etc, yet people like grainne malone she has no problem calling fat. She only has compliments for people she thinks she can gain something from, no problem being nasty to those she thinks are below her
Nail on the head there

Bettyhomer84

I'm lost here, did I miss something? 😂
Has she said she is on the jungle thing or is this page speculating that she is?

• Haha

Lollser73

Still answering Sunday night questions tonight because she is avoiding all the real questions that she won't answer and is too busy typing her own questions to herself also..... and her Christmas eve pjs are tacky AF

I know this tread is about Shannen McGrath but all of them are above the rest of us apparently! Look at Kim floods insta.... She's still taking bookings for work, jetting off here and there, doesn't give a shit. These girls should be fined!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Omg 😆 that’s a long list.. I say hairdressers run scared when she mails begging for stuff.. I wish Fiona would wake up, she getting used.. shannen brings her no business!! She wasting her time!! And dragging down their reputation!! Plus wasting products on her.. I say shannen spun her a web of lies and has her wrapped around her finger!! Give it a year and shannen will move on to her next place!! I say shannen demands when she wants appointment!!

MunHun

VIP Member
I’m sure Doggy Dentures will try deny it’s her in them photos but you can clearly make out the tattoo at the top of her thigh. Luke doesn’t have a clue what she’s capable of. One very psychotic woman with no common decency or respect for anyone else.

LOL82

I have gotten my hair done in thereand they are all lovely, genuinely couldnt say anything bad about them at all but I would say they were delighted to be rid of the yoke!! If I was a company owner I would not want that girl to be affiliated with my buisness in any way, she is nothing but bad for buisness.
Oh i completely agree! Way too classy for our Shan😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And she tells everyone she’s never had a nose job 🤥🤥🤥🤥 Ok Pinocchio x
I can’t believe this is her! Wow that’s kinda sad. She is absolutely stunning in this photo. She has completely mutilated herself.. she didn’t need to do a thing. I didn’t know she was so naturally gorgeous. Jesus. She looks ridiculous now

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Are you really supprised by the response.this is coming from a company the sell counterfeit clothes openly on insta
Not surprised at all, just proves shannen works with shady fake companies!! Especially fake companies! It’s just hilarious they work with her fully well knowing she shady herself! But I think it be good to spread more awareness that it’s not acceptable! Folks are watching them and reporting them.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Chill guys I know she’s not cruel to them lol I was only winding shannen up which I successfully did 🤣she’s evil, horrible, a bully, and a scammer but I know she isn’t cruel to animals.
Was fun to watch shannen get wound up though 😉some entertainment for this evening lol, thanks shannen darling!!
She obsessed with you now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously 🤣🤣the stupid polls on her story.. give it over love!! One alright but loads random topics that you feel it’s important!! Are you living in the present real world.. so your tv show feb to July 🤣🤣🤣🤣Ohhh what madness are you gonna come out with tomorrow! Shannen your laughing stock! In 24 hours your starting your own line/brand! Your going to uk for a tv show.. your apartment picked out 5 months in advice.. next it all being paid for free your gonna keep your apartment.. your sick and went the doctors and went around infecting others.. so you know shannen to educate you just cause you got tested once for Covid doesn’t mean your fine after that, you broke rules traveled to red spot and choose to expose yourself when you could stayed at home!! Then you went on to online bullying and you are the root of it!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I remember the fake pregnancy. She took scan pictures off the internet and everything, if I’m not mistaken she actually went to the hospital claiming to be having a miscarriage and Dano followed her and that’s when he found out it was all lies, I remember him on Snapchat giving out about it. Absolute sicko 🤬
Ah stop, what?? I dunno what's worse now. God rest him, it sounds like he put up with a lot.

• Heart

Calalilly

I think its awful , all salons and hairdressers closed for a reason . I think any hairdresser, mua or beautician doing nixers should be reported .