Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
No it’s not on them screenshots but I do remember when it was all happening someone was commenting somewhere saying that they had a relative who was a PO in the Joy and he had seen her up there on visits. Then other people were saying she was smuggling shit in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
This is the sort of girl she is ! Crazy dangerous girl 🐸 ☕
Omg she the lowest of the lowest!!!
I say she blackmailing Luke he will never get away!! Disgusting behaviour from her!!! It go to show she never changed!! Everything she done and she never got really famous from it!!
She has such a bad reputation

Hayhoes

She's doing sweet fuck all 😂 I'm not able for her seriouslygod love her mother birthing that ✋ weres this hotel video were she's running amuk 😂

Jamsam12345

Id say she is chomping at the bit to go on a rant about this website on her stories but cant/wont cause it will draw attention to all the shit shes done oh and that of so graceful picture and the manner in which she made it public 🤣🤣🤣

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Shannen really clings on to anything she can!! I wouldn’t class her as influencer!!! She had 5 mins of fame.. bought her followers and likes on Instagram!

she doesn’t contribute to society, doesn’t pay taxes! On the beg all the time for free stuff!! She doesn’t even support small business..she never even done anything positive helping raise money for charity!! I don’t for one second believe she ever donated money to the ones she had in her bio!!

Anyone ever notice.. when there was event she always the first one there.. even more embarrassing her stalking Michelle and Robert that time in Marbs..she was desperately tagging restaurant, bands to get noticed!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Here is there any way we can get revenue on their backs? Any sort of way we can report it or something?

Imagine thinking you're above the law I'm actually so embarrassed for Shannen at this point and Shan girl if you're reading this which we know you are YOURE A SELFISH SMELLY BITCH AND YOU DESERVE EVERY BIT OT HATE YOU GET. Shannen you absolutely deserve it.

Will you be quarantining when you're back for 2 weeks because if not I am personally reporting you and calling the Gardaí on you. How fucking irresponsible are you. Then again you wouldnt know what the world responsibility meant if the dictionary was fucked in your face.

I have no respect for you as person and I think you are the lowest of the low. Shame on you Shannen you absolute twat Shame on you.

She is gas😂😂😂😂 a tan that nobody has heard off & ive never heard of him or anyone else on that couch. But I suppose you get what you pay for 😜

Stupid bitch doesnt even wear it like 😂😂😂 that's like me going to get extensions even tho I have 24inch hair like WHATTT??? 😂😂 absolute pansy

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Ridiculous even more embarrassing 😳 it’s noticeable!!! Couldn’t grow their account naturally, people having interest and like for good reason!! But to take the lazy route buy fake followers and likes!! Scarlet for them..

well I’m glad she but all stuff up from uk, one way ticket, breaking covid restrictions and breach law on both island!!I’m 100% reporting her dogs in the morning for neglect!! That not being personal but I’m doing it to make sure their well-being ok, since Luke works full time, they be placed in box all day!! Shannen just upped and left to country during Pandemic to take photo shoot with others for bottle false tan, went up London one day then flew to Manchester!! Selfish.. so I hope they are taken off her and placed in home, where someone wouldn’t drop them like that!!! Really selfish of her!!

MrsHanno

And all these question boxes grainne puts up everyday but doesn’t post up the questions or answers 🙄

Dolly989

She's posting "unflattering" pictures of Molly Mae but Molly still looks unbelievable. Shannen can't compare herself to the likes of her 😂 and Molly can carry weight better it suits her shape more. Shannen looks out of proportion not curvey

MunHun

VIP Member
How did they check into a hotel in Kerry when all counties are on level 3. The hotel should have never allowed them stay it should only be accepting residents that live in Kerry. Would say something about Luke & Shannen showing no responsibility but that’s old news pair of crooks. They deserve all the bad karma coming for them. Happy Anniversary Guys May yous have a lifetime of what yous deserve. Paranoia ❤

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Prefect now that’s settled ✌Back to the main topic.. how many hairdressers has shannen used during the years scabbed off free cause they are her “fav” “best in the business” “just fab set up” .. there was one in artane Sebastians then her “manager” Jenny... anyone remember anyone else??

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Very true.. it makes no logical sense.. she been talking about apartment reveal 🤣🤣🤣now she supposedly moving to Manchester! 🤣🤣 oh stop shannen!!
She hosting tv.. seriously what planet is she on?? What media company would give her funding and support it?? She has no content?? It’s shite she comes out with same with! Fake followers do you think media company wouldn’t do background check!!
Lol she starting her own brand/line.. are you applying shannen your starting your own business again 😂😂😂 the revenue will have field day with you.. so shannen your going self employed?? Seriously 😐
We would get more famous off this tread with content, humour & facts.. are we getting signed on your media deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 most your content you get from stalking us...
cause your obsessed with us all doll ✌

🤣🤣she has apartment picked??? It October and she plans on moving in feb one min or might be March! 😂😂😂seriously she sounds nuts 5 months time do you think that apartment would be there.. 🤣🤣you be shitting on for weeks you going to do big apartment unveiling 🙄why bother!
sure she sleeps on the coach most nights 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Off course she break rules and throw out her famous mental health card... like the rest of us are not suffering but we still adhere by the rules..

Lol shannen can’t even go six weeks without getting her roots touched up.. 🤣🤣🤣

no mention off her makeup course anymore 🤣🤣

Nonamesally

Aw jaysus I just caught her out lying to one of her followers againnn ( shocker ) saying that her “before” teeth were perfect and huge big white yokes ( that look exactly like clip in veneers 😱) like we all can see you CLEARLY had clip in veneers on in the beginning of the video before you got your real veneers done! her natural teeth were butchered and very yellow 🤣you ain’t fooling anyone saying you didn’t have them on in this video!! if you’re gonna get cosmetic stuff done atleast own up, like Julia holbanel did and let your followers know that you don’t naturally look how you do !! 🤦‍♀️Just a bit of advice shannen, that way believe it or not you won’t get so much hate!!

Attachments

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Yet again she mentions this forum 🤣🤣🤣 we’re still here shannen!!! Stop with your obsessed tone saying it online trolling cause it not! ✌Fact are facts and it’s the truth!! How many videos do you need off ballons.. i was cringing the more videos that kept going 🤣🤣 lol 😂 seriously we will have to invoice you taking our advice ALL THE TIME... but its mad how you can’t address your robbing and scamming off young girls🙄🤔

but come shannen tell us how long we’re you mailing places looking for free ballons 🤣🤣🤣 it’s meant to be your anniversary you get Luke to take photos off you all evening 🤣🤣that’s what he does everyday!! Lol plus he drove you around all day picking it up.. well that’s hardly a surprise 😂😂😂