Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
In the screenshots here of the messages between her and Dano she fat shamed some guy - can't remember his name. I've seen a few comments from people saying that when she was in school she called anyone a size 10 and over fat.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t say he’s much better himself... if u look through her highlight on “my ❤“ they are having a meal and both think it’s hilarious that he took a forkful off food of someone else’s plate at the table next to them.... that’s where u can here her real accent. She can’t even pronounce dinner properly!!

Ahh you're messing he did not😶😶 dragged up the two of them so. Ah well let little luke li
Same size feet 😂😂😂
I wouldn't be bragging about my feet when they look like hers

Who on God's green earth gets their poxy FEET out at a cinema!!🤢🤢 oh me nerves are gone bang of cheese

Holy Jesus, the accent. Where is that even from? Between that and goading him into taking food off someone elses plate, and him actually doing it, they are common as muck. She's fooling no one with her Chanel and Dior picture books 😂

Also yes where is that accent from?😂 I'm from Dublin and I do have quite a think accent dont talk like Shannen but I dont even know how she said dinner tf was that😂😂 also why would you take food off someone else plate? Gross first off all second of all they could be riddled and your sticking your fork in their food 🤢 table manners in full swing for lady shan I see😂 gross just gross

• Haha

MrsHanno

Grainne malone deleting comments she doesn’t like again 🙄 most be an “influencer thing” plus we’re in the middle of a pandemic and she has her feet up on the seats of a bus 🤢

Calalilly

It's crazy , all these beauty courses still allowed to run but yet colleges are closed.
Salons and beauty rooms closed , alot of people out of work but yet you have the likes of these assholes going to different houses to do hair and makeup on someone who just sits at home .

Nonamesally

She obsessed with you now 🤣🤣
Oh yay I’m Shannens new favourite, Yaaay she noticed me !! Omg a celeb noticed me !!😍
Shannen can I have your autograph I’m so obsessed with you💖💖

So, shannen, when are the garda and your solicitors gonna contact us all like you said they were? We’re still waiting on the imaginary letters 😄they’ve been building it an awful long time dont you think? Hmm seems maybe like you might not have a valid case against us 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Jaysus would some just do intervention on her.. she is crackers! I can’t figure out why she jumping from one topic to another.. does she not brain cell to know that she making herself out to be nuts!!
Lol what shit she gonna come out with today..

Is she gonna pull sympathy card go into hospital or keep mentioning she so sick and everyone pity her 🙄

Aww seriously would she grow up, she went to garda station you did in your hoop Shannen!!! Incriminating yourself, eh love we say the truth!! “Omg mr policeman their talking about me online and they gonna help you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣you set up fake company and robbed money!!!
No solicitor would take your case cause they would lose!!!!!! And you ruin solicitor reputation!!!
your going to therapy 😂😂😂😂stop stalking this page to try justify yourself!! Everybody knows what you done!! You lie rob scam steal and scab for free stuff under false pretences!!
seriously you direct everyone to page.. we gain new followers and comment cause people can see right true you and realising you lying!

***Be mindful shannen what you are saying!!!! You quoted we are online bullying and trolling!!
Learn the definition off it!!!
We are making business and brands aware off your scamming ways!!! They are you actions!!! You done them!!! You lie!! You have no morals for the crimes you committed!!! So don’t play the victim when you are the main reason for online bullying!! You bullied girls online and your sister was bullying girls for speaking the truth!!!!

Last edited:

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously.. shannen grow up.. you went to get your make up done to sit on bench in Phoenix Park with coffee... it’s beyond how sad, you actually think this normal behaviour from grown woman..

At least with all your free time learn how to photoshop and fix your hands to match your face 🙄

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously tagging brands in her story again.. we all know her hidden agenda!!! Scabbing for free stuff!!!!!!!
Making out she being nice but on the flip she thinking I shared their business now they owe me!!!
She never buys anything! She doesn’t even tip after getting free meal, makeup or hair!!! Ungrateful cow!!

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Seriously 😒 the girl beyond a joke?? Wonder how her pen pal is doing, shannen making such a big story on it??and nothing!! She full of shite!! She sitting at home in her apartment making herself feel like she important
But the only one she fooling is herself!!
promoting a bottle of false tan!! Seriously desperate as she in public years she resorting to promoting counterfeit items and robbing money!!!
Think it’s time folks woke up, she gets canceled! She doesn’t contribute to society, she doesn’t do nothing positive, she put others at risk for being selfish!! She lost cause!! Claiming covid payment working abroad!!! Wish the revenue and social welfare throw the book at her already!!

Other note.. think we have to make a new topic on her!!! Think it should be called Shannen the Covid Rule breaker, selfish bitch!!

killerrrqueen

This might be a silly question but has shannen ever had an actual job? Has she been to college or have any qualifications?

Hayhoes

Everyone does be like oh my god how does she eat what she wants and stay skinny. Well that's what long-term use of cocaine does... She's a lost soul

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
They doing it during end of summer.. someone sent it to me.. she happily stick it up on her page knowing fully everyone know it was October her anniversary.. apparently she done the same in the Bahamas and she give went as far, to sticking the roses petals on the bed herself... and bought everything herself and said it was there anniversary.. begged for upgrade!!!

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
You mean to say that when he brings the dogs to work they are accessories to a crime 🤣 Well Shannen it’s all coming out in the wash you dirty little scrubber. Daddy & Mammy Talbot are probably just holding out hope that their son sees sense and gets rid of you and your bad smell 😷