Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't understand why she has bothered coming over here seeing as everything is closed and hotels are only opened for essential workers which she definitely isint. I'm putting my money on it that she has met up with that aneece fella she knows from manny the leech that sucks on to anyone z lister. So not only has she done a fucking photo shoot in London got her make up done she's now gotten a train to manny spreading her fucking germs and flaunting around manny and calling that shit pal herself to tell him where she is so he can take "surprising" pap shots of her while the whole country is in lockdown. She's an absolute disgrace the uk is on its arse businesses are literally folding up left right and centre I'm from Liverpool and this city has been the worse hit and you've got this dickhead coming over taking the piss.

Reactions: 6

Summersunday

That is one of the ugliest outfits I have ever seen. I’ve never seen someone dress as bad as her it’s mental

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Well said.. seriously I’m on video calls each morning and having my makeup prefect is the least of my priorities in the morning.. you can’t blame her parents on that one cause most spoilt children learn as time go on to become independent! My options with her its sheer laziness!! I say even when she begs for lift and no one is free she feel better for getting the bus!!! And makes big deal of it!! But also guilty trips folks that it was terrible, she was afraid!! I think she should just give up on social media and focus on herself for awhile.. re-evaluate her life and actions.. focus her attention on readdress her bad actions, making peace with others, get her affairs in order and come back with better reputation! People would support her more if she owned her actions!!
Yet again today she went got her makeup done, does she not realise she bringing that all on herself! She gets heat cause folks are annoyed. Think she need to reflex on her actions more then ever!!
If I hadn't seen the screenshots here of those messages she sent to Dano, and if that person hadn't come on to say she had faked pregnancies to get back at him then I would say that some soul searching is definitely needed, and maybe she could come back. But having seen those things I honestly think she is beyond redemption. It takes a very twisted person to be capable of doing things like that.

MunHun

VIP Member
I’m a celeb is going ahead according to the daily mail, I’d say she’s hinting she’s going in but I wouldn’t wanna ASSume anything guys. Good luck to her isolating for the 2 weeks beforehand and the three weeks the show runs for. Luke left to his own devices for 5 weeks and I’d say a line of people queuing up to talk sense into him. 🐍

MunHun

VIP Member
The most hardworking person on Insta, really considering all of the professional athletes that are on Instagram it’s just the tiniest stretch of the truth to say Lazy Gee is the hardest working person. What a crock of shit 😂 Works hard to keep her name out there, yes it must be hard devoting all of your energy into harassing businesses for freebies you silly clown!! Get a grip of yourself your a joke. I’m actually scarlet for you going around robbing there’s nothing about your character thats desirable.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
The reason Shannen looks so stiff and unnatural is because she is not in control of the camera or the finished results. The other girls are clearly listening to instructions she’s too busy wondering what she looks like to go with the flow. The open mouth/sex doll poses are ridiculous but as she spends most of her days looking at herself to her what she is doing is working her angles! If I angle my face this way I look like a fucking eejit and if I tilt me face this way I look like more of a fucking eejit. It’s all in the angles girls 🤩

• Haha
I think well done to anyone who goes back to education, learning new skills etc but a hair extensions course is a bit extreme, she doesn’t even know how to do her own hair or a few curls etc, a company sent her a hair curler a few months ago and she said she would do a tutorial on it but that never surfaced so to be able do an extension course in a day Is a bit far fetched , yes it’s all about practice but this just seems a bit mad!!

Summersunday

It’s sooooo funny how Shannen pretends she doesn’t read here and then goes on a rant about things posted here 😂😂 of all things to address on this thread the bit that hurts her most is the part saying she’s put on weight, what about the rest Shan? X

• Haha

Reillyjess

100% let’s report them pictures and get them down but for the sake of Danos family I really do not think we should be discussing him or even posting pictures of him on this thread.. the man is passed on, let’s focus on trying to get the pictures down off Instagram and not posting them more places like on this thread.. sickening pictures though what goes through that vile girls head...

Mdance

Chatty Member
The white un-tanned hand against her organge face kills me. Everytime she has her makeup done it's the same 😅

If that was me I would die

Reactions: 5

Newroundhere

How much we betting she be dressed as Pammy like Kendall Jenner next Halloween..... She has a year to beg for a collab with a motorbike 😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
What a sad individual she is... went got her makeup done again... to take photo shoot in her house.. that beyond sad... sitting there dressed up to take few photos then put it back in wardrobe!!! Or sorry correction she fucks it out after... she only wears things once... no shannen you don’t look like Pam and you don’t look like Margot either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So make sure buy loads fake likes today and comments!!!
She’s constantly fishing for compliments and for people to tell her she looks like Pamela 🥴 IMO Pamela looks cheap but what else do we expect Shannen to aspire to 😬🤭

MunHun

VIP Member
Imagine how warped you’d have to be to go to these lengths. First who whips out the phone during a 👅 to take a photo, but then to take that photo just so you can use it to goad someone who your pathologically jealous off, post it multiple times on multiple fake accounts. These are the lengths this girl would go to when he dumped her so those other screenshots of her threatening to get him charged with domestic abuse weren’t just a one off crazy moment it was one in a long line of crazy moments. She then comes onto this site saying he used to batter her, cheat on her and treat her appallingly yet she ran in through the prison gates to plan a romantic future with him! But only after Mr Northern Ireland cut her loose. Show us where in all these screenshots that have been posted is the proof that you are the victim here?? Your a mental domestic abuser, the ex who’d turn up years later to slash tyres cos you can’t get over the fact that your ex is happier without you even though your gods gift to men 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Those ready meals look horrible. The pork is like what a dog passes when they've got worms. 236 calories for dinner, the main meal of the day? Maybe for a child but not a grown adult.

• Haha