Shannen Reilly McGrath #13 Princess tantrums to get her way, can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole face is so swollen looking. Some jaw on her.. she’s ruined herself

Reactions: 2
Knowing our Shan it was done of her own accord in the hope it would be reshared and she could claim it as a campaign.

Ann Summers anyone?
The white see through top and bottoms 🤢🤢
She’s getting more attention than the drink Skank 🥴
---
The sun damage on her face in the recent lash video... 😬 She is going to look like a leather satchel by the time she's 40. Her lips are so overdone aswell, what has she done to herself.
The sunbeds can’t be good for that mole on her chin!! She definitely hasn’t been getting her lashes done at that place over a year full of tit as always. She would make you sick getting hair and lashes done free she’s never done a proper days work in her life 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her whole face is so swollen looking. Some jaw on her.. she’s ruined herself
I don't understand why people get filler in their jaw, all it does is widen their face. There are much better treatments out there for sculpting.
---
The white see through top and bottoms 🤢🤢
She’s getting more attention than the drink Skank 🥴
---

The sunbeds can’t be good for that mole on her chin!! She definitely hasn’t been getting her lashes done at that place over a year full of tit as always. She would make you sick getting hair and lashes done free she’s never done a proper days work in her life 😡😡
It's both funny and sad that she felt the only way to get noticed or promote herself was to go braless in something that left little to the imagination. Her tits are literally hanging down by her bellybutton. It looks awful and really poor quality.

She must have trouble counting because everything is always a contradiction when she says how long she's been doing something. The Hair & Make-Up Loft was either 10 years or over 10 years, now she's saying it was 8. The lashes is a year and a half, nearly 2, like it's either one or the other. You always know when someone is bullshitting you when they feel the need to over state arbitrary details.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with the hair and makeup loft???
Girl they outgrew each other.

I think they refused to give her another set of long extensions because her hair is too damaged or they couldn’t give her anymore freebies or discounts cos they were not gaining anything from their affiliation with her.

She’ll be flat out messaging the new salon from all her burners pretending to be interested in their services so they think she’s getting them business.

BUT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY from all of these enquiries I can imagine a lot of appointments will be booked then cancelled last minute due to some emergency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m cringing so bad for her in that ad. The shockingly cheap looking outfit, sucking her stomach in so far her ribs look like they have lip filler in them, the real arse she’s been photoshopping exposed and how AWKWARD her face is as she’s bringing the piss water to the till. I’m actually shocked how uncomfortable she is considering all she does is take videos and photos of herself. She really cannot do anything can she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m cringing so bad for her in that ad. The shockingly cheap looking outfit, sucking her stomach in so far her ribs look like they have lip filler in them, the real arse she’s been photoshopping exposed and how AWKWARD her face is as she’s bringing the piss water to the till. I’m actually shocked how uncomfortable she is considering all she does is take videos and photos of herself. She really cannot do anything can she
Where did the aerodynamic chin come from? Will the real Shan Shady please stand up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
30seconds of fame again.. the forged video has disappeared 🫣 8 millions views she only got 100 followers out of it 😂😂 life must be so busy and good the gossies couldn’t invite her again cause she super famous yeah right!! The One event in the Irish calendar’s for Irish celeb and influencers and Shannen doesn’t get invite anymore! Says it all! 😂😂😂 I always think its funny she has a blue tick on Instagram and none on Facebook when they are connected.. people are seeing more now she bought her blue tick and bots 😂😂😂 hair rocks will drop her soon 😂👏

• Heart
They must have took the video down due to all the slack in the comments. All the other advert videos are still up and have positive comments.

also last time I checked the video she was liking all the negative comments 🫣 oddball.

• Haha
They must have took the video down due to all the slack in the comments. All the other advert videos are still up and have positive comments.

also last time I checked the video she was liking all the negative comments 🫣 oddball.
Luke probably went in the threaten the staff while she sat in the van outside.
---
Anyone else find the infantalisation of women weird and creepy? Like throwing a tantrum at 30 years of age is a trait to be desired?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find the infantalisation of women weird and creepy? Like throwing a tantrum at 30 years of age is a trait to be desired?
That is so CRINGE. Shannen here’s an idea, get your own car with heated seat you absolute bum. Oh wait I forgot you’re perpetually on the dole and couldn’t even afford a 1999 fiat punto 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.