Shannen Reilly McGrath #13 Princess tantrums to get her way, can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so so sad tagging the bollox out of the forge.
McGregor has probably got them warned not to reshare anything she posts. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s applied for a job to work there again when she didn’t get picked up as a ring girl
Can you believe the cheek of Memo Management not selecting her as a ring girl? Also, can you imagine being 30 and that's your career goal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You just know she got her hair and makeup to go to Circle K! She’s unfollowed memomanagement, obviously off having a sulk she wasn’t picked as a ring girl.

Reactions: 5
Ah here what happened to the hair and make up loft?? She went to CJ’s doorstep to scab some free extensions. This girl has no shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she’s paying the taxman for all her gifted hair, makeup and lashes. Plus the hotel stays and crappy looking meals. All those “freebies” she is promoting are liable for BIK. Revenue have eyes on influencers, especially those with >100k following. Jobseekers ain’t going to cover it 🤫

Reactions: 4
This alludes to the rumours that she brought dano drugs in prison which led to his death
Ive heard this to the Doyle’s are mad for this narrative but have got nowhere. No disrespect to them but if Dano wanted drugs he didn’t need Shannen to bring them. I wouldn’t put it past her to be that thick but he was in jail on drug charges. What was despicable was what she did after his death

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she would have the balls to a drop
---

I’m in two minds but she certainly had the balls to make up a fake influencing agency and extort money out of people who joined it amongst all the other crazy things she done. She’s definitely stupid enough to do it
---
I think the investigation into his death is still ongoing can you imagine if Shan was charged with bringing drugs into the prison that would be a WILD turn of events. Maybe his sister knows something we don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember when she impersonated someone from Presence PR and the actual director of Presence PR threatened to report her to the Guards for fraud?
Oh my bleeping god she actually has a screw loose.
You can see from the thick as tit typos it’s her she alway misplaces the full stop 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Wow
---
Remember when she impersonated someone from Presence PR and the actual director of Presence PR threatened to report her to the Guards for fraud?

Am I right in saying she was using this email to con people into giving her money for them to gain access to events?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive heard this to the Doyle’s are mad for this narrative but have got nowhere. No disrespect to them but if Dano wanted drugs he didn’t need Shannen to bring them. I wouldn’t put it past her to be that thick but he was in jail on drug charges. What was despicable was what she did after his death
Ahh but she was so madly in love with him she would have done anything for him include being drugs to him 😅😅 but I wholeheartedly agree with the after part that was a disgrace

Reactions: 3
Ahh but she was so madly in love with him she would have done anything for him include being drugs to him 😅😅 but I wholeheartedly agree with the after part that was a disgrace
Yeah she was infatuated by him and he played her like an actual fool. Unfortunately he didn’t give a tit about her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.