Shannen Reilly McGrath #13 Princess tantrums to get her way, can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had so many messages about the hair and make up loft! Sure Shan. Poor Luke is an unfortunate looking article all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sureeeee!! Isn’t he just? Remember she compared him to Prince Harry 😂😂😂
Wouldn’t mind but the hack of Prince Harry and now we all know he’s a bleeping imbecile after he wrote his book and handed his wife his balls. Luke looks like he eats mattresses and licks windows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t mind but the hack of Prince Harry and now we all know he’s a bleeping imbecile after he wrote his book and handed his wife his balls. Luke looks like he eats mattresses and licks windows.
Hahahahahaha this has made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she ever get the Dano tattoo covered up or is it still there? Her question box is back up again with the 3 or 4 obvious questions from herself. If that was my daughter/sister I'd have to sit her down and see what was mentally wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she ever get the Dano tattoo covered up or is it still there? Her question box is back up again with the 3 or 4 obvious questions from herself. If that was my daughter/sister I'd have to sit her down and see what was mentally wrong 🤣
I don’t know if she’s still photoshopping it out. You’d have to be in your own right mind to see that someone else was out of theirs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had so many messages about the hair and make up loft! Sure Shan. Poor Luke is an unfortunate looking article all together.
All the times she insisted they were the only people she would let near her hair. More likely that they weren't willing to officially affiliate themselves with her I.e. make her an ambassador for the brand and she threw her toys out of the pram. She does this with every service provider, it's so disingenuous. Even the post about the skincare changing her skin only 2 weeks after getting it. No effective skin products will show results that quickly. She's not even smart enough to lie in a believable way.

ETA Luke gives me the ultimate ick. Big slobbery head on him and a chin like a shovel. She really set the bar low.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She 100% photo shops Quazi to make him look skinner. He’s a full tank on his exemplar page

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet but I wonder if our girl gets an honourable mention 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just noticed she logs onto her other page "shannenreillymcgrathwardrobe" and likes all her own photos on her own page 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is obviously the account the fake questions come from 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet but I wonder if our girl gets an honourable mention 😂😂
That fella just cannot keep himself out of trouble he’s such an embarrassment.
Similar to Shannen he was given an amazing opportunity to be successful but neither could be bothered to work hard for it honestly. Now they are both washed up with nothing to show for it. I feel sorry for the mother of his eldest children, not so much for the second who knew he had a pregnant Fiancé when she started cheating with him.

• Heart
ohh god Connor Mac must be really desperate getting our Shan to advertise his crappy stout 🤦🏼‍♀️
Or maybe she contacted him 🤣🤣
Then again he has the likes of head Connor Ryan advertising also 🫣

ohh god Connor Mac must be really desperate getting our Shan to advertise his crappy stout 🤦🏼‍♀️
Or maybe she contacted him 🤣🤣
Then again he has the likes of head Connor Ryan advertising also 🫣
Knowing our Shan it was done of her own accord in the hope it would be reshared and she could claim it as a campaign.

Ann Summers anyone?

• Haha
The sun damage on her face in the recent lash video... 😬 She is going to look like a leather satchel by the time she's 40. Her lips are so overdone aswell, what has she done to herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.