Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
She’s such a c-unt and she’s that thick she can’t see it 😂😂 was this trip not supposed to be for Luke’s birthday and not him buying her loads of shit 😂 don’t see any pressies for Luke there Shan 👀 guess that free hotel stay is clocking as a Christmas present too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Ah lads the head on him
Jaysus...he is far from the picture of health. Probably long hours out at the airport and eating absolute rubbish when he's there. Would easily make someone pack on the weight as they're often bored and trying to pass the time. Doesn't help that his gf is just as bad and wouldn't know a salad if it flew out of the microwave and hit her in the face.

Does he have a personal insta no?
He is forbidden.

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
So much for flying out 😂😂😂I say she desperately trying to find a flight!! No flights now!! The only ones late this evening are to England!! She won’t have 30th lol cause she no one to invite!! She will go abroad, we can already call it!! Leaving the boys with a minder 😂😂she means Ash or her ma!! Let’s not forget Shannen Elvis wasn’t your first choice you had another one and didn’t like him and swapped him for new Elvis!! Freddie 😂😂😂you don’t own him lol luke family does!! Crying leaving your dog would you ever stop you weren’t crying when you were running off to shag another bloke during lockdown!!

• Haha

Emily89

She unfollowed luke, now she's back following him with a picture on her stories saying he's the love of her life 😄 🤣 TOXIC!

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Personally I don't agree with the whole influencer lifestyle. Most see it as a job and have no qualifications which is so sad.

What would they all do if they woke up tomorrow and there was no social media
I don't agree with it either. It's very much last chance saloon for people who are unskilled, too lazy and too stupid to do anything else. It's not a career and it has a short shelf life, but again, these people aren't smart enough to see that and don't plan for the future. The difference between our gal and the others is Scammen posts nothing of value to anyone. A heavily filtered reel of her putting make-up on over make-up someone else has done is as much effort as she can muster.

• Heart

getoff

Poor Shan looks like she was the only “influencer” not at the PLT last night. Her invite must have got lost

• Haha

Truetrue7

Shes been dien to get her hands on the sea moss gel.... she's that scabby she's been waitin for a free jar all this time.... who u fooling love we no your a moocher and wouldn't spend Xmas... scarlet for your ma for having ye

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Awh girls Shan used to work mental full time hours proper 13 shifts. Give the girl a break she was flat out there for a good 4 months to give Luke and his family the impression she was a decent member of society.
She was very foolish to drop out of the course and leave the dental practice. For a minute it looked like she was actually doing something to safeguard her future, although I suspect she was only doing it to save face and because in the height of Covid there was nothing else to do. Either way she is absolutely fucked and has left herself very vulnerable. Take Luke out of the equation and she is living at home with her Ma with no prospects of ever moving out or owning her own home. Imagine thinking the bank would lend them enough to buy a house in Dalkey and she with no stable employment history, no record of regular savings to mirror what would essentially be a million euro mortgage. Her stupidity and niaviety is insane. She would do well to get a three bed detached house in Ballyfermott - which there is nothing wrong with, but is so far removed from what she feels she deserves.

• Heart

corksup

The way they did the countdown and she was eye balling him like a Serial killer….. and her wearing the face off him seriously she’s as tacky as they come. She’s a walking ick

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Hanging out of a girl on a night out for a photo so yall think she has girl friends. You fooling no one shannen love. We no you have no friends
Always looks like she's holding people hostage when she's in a photo with them. Shannens the type of girl you only hear from when they're arguing with their fella. No wonder she's a loner.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Luke must have paid for their dinner the other night and that is why his name is back in her bio. It’s so obvious that she is only with him for money and the fact that most other guys her age are settling down and wouldn’t have time for her shit.
What is she going to do when Luke eventually gets some sense and leaves her? She will be stuck in the box room, no career, no education and no friends. I can’t see any guy in his 30s wanting anything to do with dolly

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
It's mortifying how hard she is throwing herself at Luke and he treats her like the gangster gee that she is and just throws her a pair of designer shoes every now and again. I'm dying for his 30th to rock around so she can come up with a million reasons as to why she wasn't at his party with all his family and friends. She will spend the next few months trying to convince him that parties are outdated and it she'd prefer to celebrate with him on his own. I'm sure his family will intervene and make sure he gets a big celebration.
---

Seriously she has no dress sense, her outfit last night was embarrassing 😳 !! But it shows how tone deaf she is, posts a picture of Rihanna saying the Queen is back after several stories posted how great Chris brown is?? That’s iconic supporting domistic abuse person then next posting their victim, that how I took it looking at it!! Plus sitting in the disability section last night and you went to standing.. yet again you would push anyone out of the way for a photo for the gram?? Proven countless times no rules apply to you and you basically do as you want??

Oh on a side note Shannen your tile from love lane has disappeared 😂😂maybe cause it was artist piece of work with quotes from famous people and not for Luke loves Shannen cause who really cares and it ruined the wall!! Plus you needed permission 😂😂
I doubt Shannen gives a shit about domestic abuse as she is guilty of the same thing herself.

• Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
The lipstick on the mirror with his birthday greeting was prob the catrice one she used to do her Christmas glam with 😂 can’t wait for the reel of her make up application 🤪
She's after following about 8 MUA's in London, all one after the other, so it's safe to say it won't be her applying anything.

• Haha