Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait wait wait,, did she ACTUALLY go out, in her costume, pose in town and go for dinner?? Did I miss the big fancy dress party or something? Someone please say she didn't get hair and make up done and a costume made, to sit in a restaurant? Imagine being there, I'd choke on my starters 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Emily89

I actually want to vomit 🤢 her ramming her tongue down lukes throat while staring at the camera. Shouldn't moment's like that not be kept private. 🤢 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

jesseholdon

Wouldn’t know a salad if it flew out of the microwave and hit her in the face 😂😂😂 that’s given me a proper laugh hahaha

• Haha

NoseyScouser94

A week she lasted with dark hair and is now going back blonde ? What kind of hairdresser would let her damage her hair more than it already is ? Also who is telling her she looks better blonde yellow piss stained blonde is not a good look Shan

• Heart

jesseholdon

Her mam brought Maltesers home… so we’re to assume she’s still living with her mam even though the other day she said she was loving living in her new place cause it meant she could cook. She can’t keep up with her own lies

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Luke's been unfollowed and the passive aggressive quotes are back. She's like clockwork. It must be so mentally exhausting being in a relationship that is constantly on the rocks, even if she is the cause of it.
Oh no is our girl having a ‘princess’ tantrum?

I.E a hysterical meltdown due to not getting 💯 or whatever she’s currently demanding.

Sad Cunt Shan. I’ll cry my eyes out till I get what I want.

Skitzo Shan. I’ll damage your property, reputation and myself if I don’t get what I want.

Simple Shan. I don’t understand why being attractive doesn’t get me what I want.

• Haha

Emily89

She deleted the post from her stories 😄 🤣

Also she said its her and lukes anniversary.
I think someone needs to tell her that anniversarys don't count when you break up every week literally! I can see the big bunch of roses 🌹 for the gram picture already that she demanded from luke to make it look like their so in love 👀 .....

• Haha

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Sometimes i just wish she realised the 'trolling' started when she became a well known name 'Skitzo Shan' and this isn't just a case of hate bourne of jealousy! I know some threads on here I don't agree with as they are die hards, but an unknown like this, she is idle gossip that people want to chat about.
I love she tries to create this amazing life - exactly like Stephen Bear. All for the gram, what a life to be living.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I don’t even think Shannnen is that into coffee 😂😂
I think she drinks it because she literally has nothing else to do but go around different coffee shops posing outside them, she can’t afford to eat in restaurants so the coffee shop scene is where she takes her iPhone photos

• Haha

corksup

That pic of her and hagrid she actually looks beautiful and fresh and young she looks so much better without the ugly poses and face of slap
Yeah cause it’s not even her face 😝she has used some app for sure to change her features. Gorgeous looking girl but it ain’t our shann

• Haha
Reactions: 10

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She does this with everything. Whether it's good news, bad news, pain, grief - she always turns it around so that it involves her. She can't stand for the spotlight to be on anyone else. She is a narcissist through and through. At most she likes a couple of their songs 🙄

• Haha

Emily89

Her talking opening the package was all fake like she rehearsed it a million times.

she says she loves her blonde its lovely and creamy but all I see is piss stain yellow no cream at all 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

jesseholdon

Ah lads that’s her 13 year old NEPHEW taking those photos of her in her stockings 🤮 like dress appropriately for the company you’re in!

• Sick

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Our gal must have an arse like Kimmy K after doing her 3000 squats for the month of November for Breast Cancer Patients in the Mater Hospital. Pity she only raised 20 quid but I guess that's what happens when you do absolutely no promotion or fundraising 🙃

Surely a dental nurse would know that you floss first, not last?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

farnaway

The constant recent fawning over Luke and trying to pretend they have the perfect relationship is top tier cringe. Can’t wait for the next break up 😆

• Haha
  • Sick

Eroom1989

Another valentines passed no ring 💍 Lol
Pushing 30 and nowhere closer to a ring, wedding or house in ballsbridge

• Haha
  • Sick