Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She’s a Beggy mitchel of the highest degree. She’s the biggest scab going. I’m glad businesses don’t go near her. she’s too old for that carry on- she’s going on like a 19 year old newbie ‘influencer’. She’s pushing 30 ffs. Get a job Shan.
---

wonder what that DM is about Shan. She’s so cringe. Begging for Freebies it’s embarrassing.
Sad bitch. Such a stinge I could imagine her shop lifting from eurogiant she’s that cheap.

Reactions: 10

blondeminion15

VIP Member
The amount of shite this girl ates how is she not ten tonne tessy
Photoshop and standing like a t-rex is a great way to shave off the pounds. Any of the in the wild photos I've seen of her she's 2 dress sizes bigger with a big round moonface.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Strange that as host she hasn't acknowledged or congratulated the winner on her platform. Could it be because she's absolutely stunning with a big head of blonde hair? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Luke's been unfollowed and the passive aggressive quotes are back. She's like clockwork. It must be so mentally exhausting being in a relationship that is constantly on the rocks, even if she is the cause of it.

Do you think Greg and Maura will also be attending? Oh wait, they actually have careers and have moved on since LI. 😂
Didn't she say before she had moved on from Love island, had only taken the opportunity to go on after the producers hounded her DM's, she just wanted to raise her profile. Which she has done, ahahahhaaaaaaahahaaaa LOL, jokes.
Yet clings on to her, literal, 2 minutes of fame. She worded that as if she's a star guest.. in Molloy's. Awh Shan, never change 😂 ye bleedin looper ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
If you want to know what Luke thinks of Shannen look at his hair.
Man gives zero fucks about Dolly walking about with that frizzled mass of ginger. If his head is that unkept imagine the hack of his nether regions she probably needs a weed wacker to find his dick

• Haha

housecoatgossip

Didn't she say before she had moved on from Love island, had only taken the opportunity to go on after the producers hounded her DM's, she just wanted to raise her profile. Which she has done, ahahahhaaaaaaahahaaaa LOL, jokes.
Yet clings on to her, literal, 2 minutes of fame. She worded that as if she's a star guest.. in Molloy's. Awh Shan, never change 😂 ye bleedin looper ye.
Yep, completely moved on from Love island but I'll just get a tattoo before I actually move on 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

housecoatgossip

She's so far down the influencer chain that she makes me actually nearly like the likes of Charleen etc... It's gas Charleen and Ellie etc are trying to show they are more than just influencers but here we have scammen just DYING to even reach a little bit of insta fame and be known on Instagram. That girl will inherit her mam's council house and still be posting her Botox vids from the 1990s kitchen

• Haha
What dental nurses work Wednesday - Sunday 3pm - 10pm? 🤔 also this boring narrative of her being trolled in her Q&A…. you’re not trolled you’re glued to this thread. Trolling would be if someone was sending you abuse via DM or under your posts, and they clearly don’t because if they did I’m sure she’d be the first to share them as she loooooooves to play the victim.
Absolutely, she loves to say she's trolled. Bet no one has ever sent her a DM, because who'd be bothered with her. Shan Hun, post a screen shot of any abuse you've got, we'd love to see it.
What's said about her here is simply the truth, she is Shannen Scammen, she does have manky hair, her diddies are a mess, like not one bit of it is untrue.

I did see from some of the reviews that the cafe recently had an interiors makeover. I wonder if 'UK vibes' was the look they were going for? What are the chances the bubblegum pictures were recycled after Scammens eviction from the appartment?
I've often wondered what happened to her art collection from the appartment, our interior Queen Shan

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Stunning dress paired with that ridiculous LV bag. Probably one of the ugliest bags and super casual. Just use a black clutch from penneys girl it would have looked better.

Truetrue7

She doesn't no how much the spary tan was. She thinks it's 30e..... guess u scabbed that hun dirty moocher She works in deli in the village scarlet for her....

• Haha
  • Heart

Eroom1989

What in the holy St Nick is this

Toyshow treats for a grown woman , scarlet for the pair of them
Shes on the mooch for any freebies she can get even if that is a packet of manhatten popcorn, a rolo and a capri sun in a box with her name on it. She’s worse than dirty Michael for mooching 🤣 there is absolutely nothing she wouldn’t promote if it’s free and that’s a FACT!

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I don't know why she bothers with these 'transformations' when only days later she's whinging about wanting to go back. Then she goes back to blonde and starts posting throwbacks to the transformation. Such a waste of the salons time. She should take her own advice in the not so subtle hints she keeps throwing at Luke - knowing what you want is attractive.

Had no idea 'a fresh start' meant not going to the gym, getting bbl on your stomach and then going against the bbl aftercare and eating a mountain of juke food 2 days later 😂😂

Poogram

Chatty Member
I’m going to be honest, I would 100% be the first view to watch her a day in the life of videos. It would be great car crash viewing! She’s the ultimate cringe.
She would spend the video trying to push her boobs together and hide Dano’s tattoo. The entire time she would be switching between her multiple accents/personalities.

Go on our girl Scammen. You legend, there is no one like you!

Last edited:

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Her Q&A's are always the most frantic and desperate when things are on the rocks with Luke. He must have gotten her a pair of wedges because she asked herself that question before and pretty much gave the same answer. Such an odd selection of questions..
---
You'd think if she really wanted to go to Chris Brown again she'd just buy a ticket instead of going on about it, it hasn't sold out. But no, she refollows a member of his team (having followed and unfollowed him after the last CB concert) obvs looking to get a free ticket. Would you not be so embarrassed trying to beg for everything. Clearly hasn't a pot to piss in.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I wonder will they tell the DJ in the local Irish bar that Shannen from love island is in the house again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Make It Stop

VIP Member
He looks well and truly fit to burst! Wonder will Shan’s resolutions include:

Healthy Eating
The Gym
Travelling
Events in the UK
Modelling
Acting