Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I also wonder what ever happened her photos of those icons blowing pink bumblegum.
Poor Luke had to source them all the way from Dubai, I hope she didn't just leave them in her pink appartment, sell them on marketplace or if she kept them 🤔
These thoughts keep me up at night

• Haha
Reactions: 10

housecoatgossip

" I don't get girls who drag other girls down" that's all she does. Somethings triggered her to post this, Luke probably liked a girl with a big arse' photo and now she's raging. What a little scrote. Also the whole " back in my own place" haven't seen a peep of it, scammen your still still in your ma's, both on the dole, claiming anything they can off the government. The DIRT of them

Attachments

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Why does she think a balayage is 'something different'? She went a darker shade of blonde to her usual piss yellow streaks. She looks just like every other welfare hun. I don't get it?

blondeminion15

VIP Member
New business pending from now until infinity.

Business idea: Teach young folk who don’t know better how to swindle things for free online.

Business plan: tumbleweed

Investors: Tallomanfresh
Completely forgot Luke's username used to be Tallomanfresh. Actually bawking, sleazeball 🤢

• Haha

Chats4days

Came here after seeing the make up "tutorial". What the F was that? Her make up is already on as she pretends to rub the brushes across her cheeks and the video is the blurriest thing I've ever seen. Everything about this girl is fake. She has to be the most BORING person on insta. I'm not an influencer and my "content" is more interesting 🤔 all vanity and selfies, nothing of substance what so ever. God I hate her

• Heart
I'm only reading through this tread cause the Saffy thread got locked and I'm bored 🤪. I have no idea who this one is so had a quick search and oh my god 🤣 the absolute state of her and her coke head fella. Wtf? She's certainly no natural beaut 😂
I'd swap me arm to have that thread open again. But welcome welcome to the shit show that is Scammen.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
All traces of Luke gone again and more passive aggressive stories 🤣 what an exhausting relationship!
She's a carcrash. She doesn't have the maturity to process emotions without getting angry and breadcrumbing it all over social media. Make me so thankful for what I have watching lunatics like her.

Inspector Gadget

That won't go down to well with her that she's a 10 out of 10 and her boyfriend won't propose.

Not saying theres anything wrong with not being engaged after 3 years, but for someone like Luke who seems very romantic and loves dropping the cash on other material objects, I would have thought a ring would have been offered by now.

Hes playing the long game because he knows she's not the one. It's as evident as day that he's not as into her as he was when they first got together; He barely puts any effort into his appearance anymore, gives the same presents all the time, doesn't go on holidays with her anymore, won't live with her etc. Sure why would you want to commit to spending the rest of your life with someone who cheats, throws "princess tantrums" (cringe), can't do anything for themselves and is so self absorbed, anyway?

The reason they constantly break up and argue is rooted to the fact he won't propose and this drives her up the wall as she can't comprehend why a man wouldn't want to tie her down as she's so unreal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Who's excited for Shan and Luke's big day.
No question box for me to ask, which toppings are your fave? And can I just add, I love your boobs, and hair, you Queen.
Pancake day traditions of eating, well, pancakes. We love you Shan.

• Haha

Inspector Gadget

'Love of my life' highlight is back up.

I've come to the conclusion she just does this to take the piss. There's no way the relationship can be that on & off.

• Haha

Truetrue7

She slept in velcro rollers to sit by a spa pool ??? What. Also the Mr lonely song looking at luke in the hot tube 🤣🤣 more like Mr blobby he is getting bigger by the week girl I'd keep him off the snacks

• Haha
Was just looking at Love Island S3 cast, and most of them have kids/are engaged or married by now, and have somewhat meaningful careers/achievements.. It's just our Shan, who has nothing going for her.
Stop that. Wasn't she having business meetings before Christmas with some very exciting news coming soon.

• Haha
  • Sick

Emily89

Shes just the most dilusional girl I ever came across. The post about being a mean girl. Is exactly her described to a T!! She's saying follow her good friend hazma when she only started following him herself! Post about the Jordans and she gets all her Jordans from fashion dusseldorf when she only just started following the page!! 🤣
Shes buying knock off Jordans but claims her designer bags and shoes are real 😄

Who has the time to post a picture of themselfs for every question she asked herself. Or in general she posts pics non stop 24/7, no other influencer posts that many pics of themselfs. That just shows she has to much time on her hands scrolling years back on her camera roll to post the latest picture or throwback. Yet she's claiming on her stories she doesn't have the time!!

She is literally mentally ill, I genuinely don't think she is OK.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
" I don't get girls who drag other girls down" that's all she does. Somethings triggered her to post this, Luke probably liked a girl with a big arse' photo and now she's raging. What a little scrote. Also the whole " back in my own place" haven't seen a peep of it, scammen your still still in your ma's, both on the dole, claiming anything they can off the government. The DIRT of them
She is definitely triggered 🤣 Nearly everything she posts is her trying to send a message to someone, it's scary how immature she is.

She is in her hole in her own place. Luke has probably called her up on all her red flags (no independence, can't cook or look after herself, no friends) and she's here now trying to pretend she is a fully functioning adult in her own gaff cooking herself dinner. Even the reference to drinks with the gals on Wednesday was probably to try and convince him she's not a toxic cunt. In some ways she's to be pitied.

• Heart
  • Haha

jesseholdon

In no way is she a big girl but wow she must make herself about two sizes smaller! And this isn’t us saying she’s big before you start thinking that Shan, it’s us pointing out your photoshopping

• Heart