Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Mamacita seems so down to earth, she's posted before about struggles with her weight previously, she just seems to be such a genuine soul, Shannon could take a leaf outta her book. Long time lurker of this thread BTW. Shannon scammed a friend of mine when she was going through a really tough time and I can never forgive her for that!
In what way did she scam her?

glambots

That pic of her and hagrid she actually looks beautiful and fresh and young she looks so much better without the ugly poses and face of slap

Eroom1989

The portions look good in fairness and looks like good slap up grub.

Is she actually a waitress in there or is she doing their socials? I looked at their facebook and the person managing it doesn't have the best command of the English language so it could be her?
Look up there google reviews if you want confirmation she collects dirty plates for a living

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
So shes finally admitted to being ginger, but only because someone she follows dyed their hair that colour. She's as fickle.

If you look up taylor_hamiltonh you'll see a video she took of Shannen's make-up the other day. Definitely not the sculpted face she would want you to think she has. Very round and puffy from all the filler.

Don't believe for one second that she knew anyone at the event the other night. She never misses an opportunity to make it look like she's friends with people (remember Megan McKenna!). She would have had a million stories up calling the people she literally just met 'a beautiful soul' and 'baby girl'.
You can also see in that video how insecure she is. She really has no idea what she's doing, and just hopes it will look good in the end. Well, Shan, newsflash for you - it doesn't..

State of her hair already ๐Ÿ˜‚
Honour to do the special ear project ๐Ÿ˜† the state of Shan in that reel.. ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited: