Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily89

Tagging the leisure plex hoping for a freebie. Going to cut price jewelers knowing the likes of bla murphy and Charlene get gifted stuff from them constantly in hopes she gets giving something for free . They haven't even reshared her storey but have other peoples. She is such a pick me. Desperate for any freebie she can get 😄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Stage five clinger still on the rocks with her minger

Shan and Luke living proof some gingers don’t have souls

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Cause she does this every trip, follows loads business scrapping for freebies then after her trip she unfollows them all!! That’s her method to her madness!! Bath trip she been looking at hotels, afternoon tea,walking tours, spa day, hot air ballons, valentines dinner specials, makeup artist and ballons?? It’s so easy to see she likes few post on their pages and messages them saying she big top influencer and she will promote them for free in return 😂😂😂cringe!! You cheap bitch just buy it like the rest of us!! Any smart business person would ask for her social media pages and Shannen only has instagram which is red flag 🚩
Don't forget the Jane Austin Centre! I actually laughed out loud that she would pretend to know who that was 😂 I'm sure she will tell us all about how Jane Austin is her all time favourite author and that she's been a fan since she was a kid 🐐

Last edited:
  • Haha

jesseholdon

What dental nurses work Wednesday - Sunday 3pm - 10pm? 🤔 also this boring narrative of her being trolled in her Q&A…. you’re not trolled you’re glued to this thread. Trolling would be if someone was sending you abuse via DM or under your posts, and they clearly don’t because if they did I’m sure she’d be the first to share them as she loooooooves to play the victim.

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I actually can't with how non-sensical her answers are. She gets her lips done every year and a half to 2 years and but in the same sentence says it's every year but mainly 2. She gets 4 to 5 months out of her botox and was meant to get it today, does she realise that's less than 3 months from when she last had it? Her fav hairstyle is pigtails but she never wears them anymore. Is she okay???? 🫠 Why does she feel the need to say she does something every year? She is the most pick me person ever. Also, from the photos she's posted she has left little to the imagination and it looks like her nipples are literally sitting on top of her boobs, bit like Ellie O'Donnells dodgy job.

Attachments

• Haha

Inspector Gadget

Aw lads she's out walking the streets of Bath thinking she's Pammy with the big fur hat 🤣🤣 Poor girl is not well at all.

33 likes (including herself liking her own photo😂) and 2 comments in the 1 hour it's been up, says it all really.

• Haha
  • Heart

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I always find it funny when the dregs of society preach about living their best life as if having a full time job and paying for a roof over your head is something to be pitied. Like, she has no assets and no independence. She lives at home with her Ma, has no career to speak of, couldnt even drive herself to a nail appointment if she had to. Her boyfriend sells drugs and she's pretending to love him so that he'll buy her designer shoes. I work 40 hours a week and so does my partner, but when we do book a spa weekend or trip away we can hand on heart say we deserve it.

Attachments

• Heart
Why is everyone doubting her new follow numbers? I bet they're just genuine followers who heard about our girl Shan with the white toes and want to follow her for her riveting content. I'm still patiently waiting for the update on the business meetings she had before Xmas. Such a grafter our Shan xoxo

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Still wondering what ever happened that bottle of Moet from a competition of hers in 2019. She never revealed the winner 🤔

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She must feel so empty and unfulfilled inside. why post and tag Tommy Fury like they’re besties when she doesn’t even follow him and he certainly doesn’t follow her. Imagine if she had a personality on love island and had played her cards right.. just think of the career she could have had as love island royally but instead, well…
Remember the time she pretended she was friends with Meghan McKenna telling her mates the next time she was with Meghan she’d get her to video call her mate and then Meghan tweeted back that she had no idea who Shannen was and she just asked her for a photo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sipsip tea frog

That's some difference 😲 She's digitally shaved about 2 stone off herself. How is this the same person? This is nearly Joanne Larby level photoshopping. As usual the dress is awful and doesn't fit or flatter her.
False advertisement 😳 we all know she’s a scammer but fucking hell scamming instagram with her filtered pictures.. I know we all use a filter from time to time but she looks a completely different person. I can imagine the amount of ppl that tell her wow you look so different to your photos . Suppose they are all just jealous! Even her no makeup selfies are filtered smooth skin ect .. not that anyone cares just the way she goes on ..she’s just a scammer and a fake in every way possible!
She tries to come across as a confident girl who’s happy with her looks , well clearly not Shannen if you filter your face and body so extreme! Can’t help but feel sorry for her in a way. Going 3/4 times a week for professional makeup to take a selfie in her mas kitchen. I wonder when she’s going to grow up she’s nearly 30 now isn’t she? The toxic on and off relationship is so sad at her age too..
She’s the most perfect example of ‘ Not everything’s what it seems’ on social media..

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Addd

VIP Member
Remember the time she pretended she was friends with Meghan McKenna telling her mates the next time she was with Meghan she’d get her to video call her mate and then Meghan tweeted back that she had no idea who Shannen was and she just asked her for a photo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t she even caption the photo something like “nights out with this one” 🫠🫠 how does she not die of mortification

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Yes, and her riding someone else in the middle of it all. Will never get over the fact that she made her way to Belfast and hopped on a ferry to Scotland, all for the ride 😂 What a desperate desperate girl.

• Haha

Eroom1989

I used to feel sorry for Luke being with Skitzannen, now I'm weak for her being with him, allll of him 🤣🤣 match made in heaven, two fucking hopeless wallies #mylove #losers
Another way in which they are a match made heaven or hell is they both have awful dress sense. Of course we all know she’s tacky cow but then you have him going around in trackie bottoms, Alexander McQueen runners and Gucci scarf. Vile.

Nothing can ever top the year she scabbed a visit to that spa in ballymount industrial estate and passed it off as a birthday gift to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha